Remaining rsc traits players ?

k1masato

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have scythe on Dork Punker, and bunny ears on a char that was my main at the time, and a couple of other pures I haven't logged on in years. Unfortunately when they were dropped Dork Punker was one of my pures, and never bothered getting ears on him. :-#

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

I was barely playing anymore back in 2003-2004, but due to friend's recommendations, logged in on easter & halloween to get the ears and scythe, still hold them in my inventory although I haven't logged in for ages.

I'm 100% certain both were in RSC, I still have a distant memory image of walking in the wilderness and seeing a server message "happy halloween" + about 5 scythes spawning on the ground near me (you could only pick up one). I also found the ears definitely in RSC.

I first started runescape roughly 2 weeks after bunny ears were dropped.. At the time i remember my friend making a big deal out of it, something like "I can't believe you missed the drop" and me being something like "What the heck are you on about?". Now i realise why he was making a big deal out of it, wish i had bunny ears :P

I do however have a scythe, rarely ever wear it though, but i have it! :D

uwbo.png

99 Herblore, 30m+ exp

99 Farming, Smithing, Prayer, Magic, Crafting, Cooking, Fletching.

I have 1 of everything, the only thing I don't have is a "yo-yo" because I was away and unable to login during this activity :(

Hopefully Jagex soon change Diango (sp?) so that you can claim items to when your account was created and not when you're "active", "retired", "semi-retired" or even on holiday.

I have 1 of everything, the only thing I don't have is a "yo-yo" because I was away and unable to login during this activity :(

Hopefully Jagex soon change Diango (sp?) so that you can claim items to when your account was created and not when you're "active", "retired", "semi-retired" or even on holiday.

Normally i don't like ideas like that, but this one sounds pretty good in my opinion

jpegsigtest.jpg

i have the scythe and i wear the ears all the time.....

i used to wear the scythe a lot also, but i guess they changed the model and it looks flimsy now..

i dont think they should change diango. the holiday items are what they are, if you missed, too bad.

hint: try wearing legends cape with ears.

99 Fishing

I have neither. I do have an account that's listed as one of the first 2k though.
Proof? I never knew they had a list of the first 2k people to sign up posted at any time. From what i know/read Runescape beta started Dec.2001 Went public Jan.2001 and i joined up in Feb.2001. I can say that since Feb.2001 there was never any list posted that had the list of the first 2k people to create accounts. They had high scores posted in a email they sent out and they had the sever status pages that had the oldest player posted(time spent playing).I can say that since Feb.2001 there was never any list posted that had the list of the first 2k people to create accounts. I was just smelting for the past couple days with my scyth wielded.

Well, I have a scythe. I dropped it a short while after I got it back in the days, but presumably I can get it back at Diango. I do wish I could get back all the phats I dropped though :/

I got the [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation] but not the ears.

I was sure i had them in RSC because I have a vague memory of if you lost them then you had to die to get them back (they would be in your inventory on respawn). A J-mod checked and said that they were not on my classic account so I may have had them on a different character or just watched a friend doing it.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12