*NEW* Player Behavior Rants (No Naming Names)

tripsis

Okay I could say a lot of things on here but the biggest thing that pisses me off is when you have people ask you your name age and where you're from. I always politely say that its really suppose to be private yet they begin to barage me with insults and then they tell me all of their info... DUDE I DON'T CARE. I'm still not gonna give you mine! Ugggg annoying son of a...

Kodythebear.png

RedDragon Knights

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I could say a lot of things on here but the biggest thing that pisses me off is when you have people ask you your name age and where you're from. I always politely say that its really suppose to be private yet they begin to barage me with insults and then they tell me all of their info... DUDE I DON'T CARE. I'm still not gonna give you mine! Ugggg annoying son of a...

I know exactly what you mean. I only tell my country and age, because it is funny to see them going "Zomgz your 16 and play roonskaep!?"

I mean, there are many players over the age of 20 (my brother for example.) Hell, even some 40 year olds play Runescape.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Player Behavior Rants (No Naming Names)

This sticky is for all rants related to RuneScape player behavior such as:

-Poor grammar

that annoys me.. you shouldn't judge someone on spelling and grammar..its a game if i wanted to spell or say things properly all the time id go to school -.-

I don't even bother reading posts with bad grammar most of the time, because I don't want to decipher what "Amg haxorz you gotz 99 defcence????!?!?@!" means.

If you don't know what that means just wow. If you are trying to act supieor by pretending you're too inntellecktshual to try and decipher it, then you're an elitist. If you are doing neither, ignore this post.

Ragrag, you're square. I've been using this term a lot because someone else used it (forget who) and it just makes sense. You need to stop getting your panties in a bunch. And don't report this post for saying I'm flaming you, because I'm not. I know you can't really tell, I might be full of crap. But I'm giving you advice, snitching accomplishes nothing, and gains no friends, no respect, and (in life) no money. I do not respect people who snitch, even at my old job where I managed 20 people. It's not respectable, I think if you would lay off of people, you might be well liked.

And to hartz: just lie. Say you live in Bulgaria and you're 14. That way, if you're 19 you'll sound like a [bleep]ing smart 14 year old. And bulgaria has a cool name.

ANYWAYS!

I logged into dks. Someone was there, so I tried to log. I said in qc "Sorry. I have to log off. I can only use QC" they say K. a minute later I'm still trying to log but cannot because of spinos then they say "you're not logging. you crashing? [bleep]" and they lure all three kings on me. The [bleep]? The most super hilarious thing is I manage to get all kings on them, run to the other side of island. They teled, I'm now in an empty world. :D Only to get owned because I gtg pick up my lil sister from her apartment >.>

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I get what you're saying, and I agree.

But "snitching?"

How am I snitching? I'm venting my frustrations at someone.

Apparently he fails at vocabulary.

In any case, you're a petty [wagon] who has too much time on your hands so you make pointless rants or rants with absurd arguments, trying to get people to agree with your sad point of view to boost your e-go.

This is true, except I do it because I LEGITIMATELY dislike the driving forces behind my rants. For example, my high level crashing rant was heavily disagreed with, but some people agreed with me, and the premise behind my rant was a legitimate, if not good, premise.

I may make seemingly pointless rants, but my rants tend to garner a fair amount of response, both positive and negative, without me having to troll.

PM me for fitocracy invite

I get what you're saying, and I agree.

But "snitching?"

How am I snitching? I'm venting my frustrations at someone.

Apparently he fails at vocabulary.

In any case, they're petty [wagon]s who has too much time on their hands so they make pointless rants or rants with absurd arguments, trying to get people to agree with their sad point of view to boost their e-go.

No naming names ;)

Anyway...

recently a lot of players in the rants section have been flaming 2-3 other players for their rant. While yes, some of these rants are [developmentally delayed]ed as hell, it's a rant. It doesn't have to apply to you, you don't have to agree with them. If something pisses them off, this is the place where you're allowed to whine about every little annoying thing that happens in game.

And some people are getting really heated in their flame wars(see what I did there?).

• 1 month later...

I know exactly what you mean. I only tell my country and age, because it is funny to see them going "Zomgz your 16 and play roonskaep!?"

I mean, there are many players over the age of 20 (my brother for example.) Hell, even some 40 year olds play Runescape.

Actually, it kinda pisses me off when a friend I've known for 4-5 years won't even offer a first name out of sheer paranoia.

2dgucz6.png

• 3 weeks later...

I do hate it when people run away in PvP when I use a protectionprayer, just because I put time in my prayer skill, so I can use all the F2P-skills, and they didn't, don't give them a reason to tell me not to use my skills.

ya i dont get y people dont stick around 4 fites dat day cannot win bcuz of my prairs day shud let me kill dem :P 8-) \:D/ =D> :cool: :geek: :ugeek: :shock: :blink: :shades: :thumbup: :mrgreen:

What really annoyed me is when a user of the tip it forums kept annoying me and patronising me and ruined my birthday party.

They then kept annoying me and spewing out hatred and spam and talking as if they knew everything and constantly picking at everything i say and commenting negatively on it.

i lol'd

1. Sword95 is one of the stupidest people I've seen on these forums/IRL

2. My defence is 71, strength is 70.

Let the LURL U DFENCENCE NUB GUT SUME STRNGTH SO U CN HAX HIHER HIT LUL's roll in.

OMG, you named names, you're in trouble now!

But seriously, people who say zomg.

I mean, what in the HELL does the z stand for???

zergling rush of OMG`s.

I don't think zergling is a word...

I hate when people use 1337speak; it's the most [developmentally delayed]ed thing ever.

I presume you have never played starcraft?

Why the hell would I play starcraft? I don't plan on dying a virgin.

i LOLD SO HARD (true story)

... Yes I'm one of the most annoying people on these forums in your opinion, but the rule is no naming.

If I'm really so annoying, why don't you just ignore stuff I say, It's not like I swear or anything. I've never sworn in my life.

Liar.

Anyways,

I hate bots! Like I really really do. Like I really really really hate bots. Like I really do! Honest!@

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I have not seen any really annoying ppl who ask private things (for now at least) or PJ'ers (I don't PK ppl) or ppl who call me a noob (well, I am a noob), but what is really annoying is that ppl always say that they are great, for example they say they can mine mithril and I can only mine coal.Even if they are great, why should I know?

• 4 weeks later...

Let the LURL U DFENCENCE NUB GUT SUME STRNGTH SO U CN HAX HIHER HIT LUL's roll in.

zergling rush of OMG`s.

I hate when people use 1337speak; it's the most [developmentally delayed]ed thing ever.

You cant even imagine how hilarious and confusing your post was. With that logic, you shouldnt be playing Runescape. If you think that girls are going to judge you by the games you play, then you are horribly wrong. And I can say this from an experience.

Quotation pyramide anyone?

Fo sho!

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

I hate people who always complain if I continue to mine shooting star after getting 200 stardust. Maybe I am selfish when I am not letting your friend get his stardust, but I am not here to trade my rewards for your satisfaction. I play for my own enjoyment, not yours or your friends.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

I hate people who always complain if I continue to mine shooting star after getting 200 stardust. Maybe I am selfish when I am not letting your friend get his stardust, but I am not here to trade my rewards for your satisfaction. I play for my own enjoyment, not yours or your friends.

I always keep mining the star. I'm not doing it at all for stardust rewards, just that as it gets level 3 and below, it beats my powermining exp. I've got the dust long before then, maybe even from my first of four stars that day.

i can see how this would be annoying when theres like 10 people at the star, but i had one at lleyta andonly 3 people where there including me, one person got full 200-stardust and then left and asked us if we ould tell her when we got to the center, we did, but even tho it gave me good xp during the xp weekend, it took forever to get to the center and i even got a level from it, finaly the girl comes back and we where still had 2 things to break through

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

zergling rush of OMG`s.

You cant even imagine how hilarious and confusing your post was. With that logic, you shouldnt be playing Runescape. If you think that girls are going to judge you by the games you play, then you are horribly wrong. And I can say this from an experience.

Quotation pyramide anyone?

Fo sho!

the why the hell would i play starcraft made me laugh so hard

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

• 2 weeks later...

I hesitate giving out advice these days. Specifically quest advice or directions to an area. Both of which can result in the person requesting "Can u show me plz???????".

And of course, they'll berate you if you don't drop what you're doing to guide them through the underground pass, or to where Bough De Rott is, etc.

Swainy.png

I hesitate giving out advice these days. Specifically quest advice or directions to an area. Both of which can result in the person requesting "Can u show me plz???????".

And of course, they'll berate you if you don't drop what you're doing to guide them through the underground pass, or to where Bough De Rott is, etc.

I just feign stupidity if they're really being unreasonable about it... something along the lines of "I forgot how to get there" if they persist.

• 1 month later...

The thread has been moved to its correct forum.

Promise

dude your signatur srsly made me lol :P

::::¸.²² | ²`²¸

:².²¸ ||¸²..'²:::²¸¸²¸²²¸¸²¸²²¸Pro Questor

| ==== || ==== |:::¸²²¸²¸²¸²¸,¸.The Official Seal.¸¸²¸²¸²²¸

:²¸¸² || ²¸.¸:::.²¸¸²¸²²¸¸²of a Master Quester²¸¸²²¸²¸²¸

:::::'²,¸,|,¸,²':::¸²¸²²¸²¸¸²²¸¸²²¸²¸¸²²¸¸²²¸²¸¸²²¸¸²²¸

I just feign stupidity if they're really being unreasonable about it... something along the lines of "I forgot how to get there" if they persist.

Yep, just today a lv 75 asked where he could kill dragons. After a few minutes we finally figured out which ones he wanted to kill, I told him to go to taverly dungeon. Of course, I told him several times to look on his map, yet he still wanted me to take him there. Needless to say, people who do this should learn to be more self-sufficient, or move to a remote island so they won't be able to leech off others' tax dollars when they're adults. :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

5:5 large, about 2/3 the way through (after a whole hour), keyer goes back to home base, smiths himself full Gorg, comes back and ranges with a Sagi Bow. One of those moments when only "WTF?!" can possibly explain what's happening.

As if not knowing the combat triangle wasn't bad enough, he was 99 ranged and didn't know the combat triangle.