I Think I Have a Bully

Maze

Okay, well. Today I was walking, waiting for my school bus to go home. This kid I know is standing there with his friend. I just walked up and said, "Hey." and then he says, "Oh my god, you're that gay guy!". The backstory behind this is that I was at lunch, and my friend called me from across the cafeteria. I looked at him, wondering what he was trying to tell me. Everybody except him thought that I was staring at some guy's butt. I wasn't.

So, anyways, I walk toward him telling him that it was a misunderstanding. He backs away saying, "Get away! Get away! You aren't getting my (insert word for male part here)!" I just ignore him then, with him insulting me.

He gets on his bus, and as it's driving by, he yells, "HEY!" then he flicks me off.

I'm afraid this will continue. I have been ignoring him, but I bet he will do it again.

I truly pity this guy if he treats real homosexuals like this.

Anyways, what should I do? Should I just keep ignoring him or what?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do a barrel roll.

Serious answer: Unfortunately, there isn't much you can do about it. Telling someone will make him reset you more, and his punishment will undoubtedly be incredibly minor. And the school isn't likely to turn a blind eye if you beat the [cabbage] out of him and bend his fingers backwards as he deserves.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Just LOL every time he says something rude - his logic does sound kinda hilarious + it will make him feel weak.

Even if he punches you or beats the poop out of you, laugh harder. You will win and he will lose the little self-esteem he has left.

Play along. Stare at his package like this:

hmm.gif

:mrgreen:

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

I would probably tell him, in all seriousness, to lay off. After that, I'd explain how it's wrong to discriminate against anyone and how it makes him come off as a [puncture]. If he won't let you get a word in, you can always fall back on ignoring him.

Interested in helping the Tip.It Crew?

Check out our Website Updates & Corrections Board!

Fey_Wanderer.png

Punch him in the mouth.

violence doesn't solve anything.

just observe him, and figure out what type of a person he is, then insult him in ways that will make him feel terrible, and destroy him psychologically.

If he does it again, punch him. If his friends really think you're gay, and they see him get his [wagon] kicked by a "gay, effeminate" guy, he'll be the laughing stock.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Punch him in the mouth.

violence doesn't solve anything.

just observe him, and figure out what type of a person he is, then insult him in ways that will make him feel terrible, and destroy him psychologically.

Violence easily solves this problem.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

He is picking on you because your vulnerable 100% chance. 100%. I am the person to do this to people also, and I do it because they dishonored my family (or not but I have reasons) but just don't care and they will stop.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

this thread helps remind me why I HATED school and what is so much better about college

ignore them, they are just an immature attention seeker

I completely agree with you man.

Make fake homosexual advances on him. When someone tries to stare me down or something, I get really close to their face and then act like I'm gonna kiss them. It's funny, but make sure nothing's behind them. Some kid got hurt when I did that to him a while ago. But keep your friends around you when you do, so it adds to the funny and your friends can back you up that you were messing with him.

Or you can take the low road and beat the [cabbage] out of him.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

You "think" you do? You must not be the brightest.

Use that to your advantage.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Okay, well. Today I was walking, waiting for my school bus to go home. This kid I know is standing there with his friend. I just walked up and said, "Hey." and then he says, "Oh my god, you're that gay guy!". The backstory behind this is that I was at lunch, and my friend called me from across the cafeteria. I looked at him, wondering what he was trying to tell me. Everybody except him thought that I was staring at some guy's butt. I wasn't.

So, anyways, I walk toward him telling him that it was a misunderstanding. He backs away saying, "Get away! Get away! You aren't getting my (insert word for male part here)!" I just ignore him then, with him insulting me.

He gets on his bus, and as it's driving by, he yells, "HEY!" then he flicks me off.

I'm afraid this will continue. I have been ignoring him, but I bet he will do it again.

I truly pity this guy if he treats real homosexuals like this.

Anyways, what should I do? Should I just keep ignoring him or what?

You consider this bullying? You're quite obviously not going to be able to take it then when this starts flowing around. It's a bit of friendly abuse, give him some back when he says stuff to you. It's been said so many times before, bur if it gets to you then they'll keep it up. Learn to take it and then give it back, then you wont be a target and you can get a laugh out of it when you do.

Is everyone at school a homophobe? I mean, comments like, [bleep], Queer, Gay.

So what? Really... Does it matter if you are?

Apparently everybody must be.

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.