28th April 2009 - Summoning Upgrade and Hairstyles

Juhnie

It sure is RanDUm around here XD!

CALL BLACKUP NAO XD!

I CAN SEE IT NOW!!! MY GIANT POOLS R CLOS'D -CLAN! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: . Anyone want to join? :twisted: \' .

I'm not sure if I can handle the TRULY EPIC LULZ :ohnoes: .

[hide=]mikko_kuva_1.jpg[/hide]

You best be trollin' bro. :x

Can we get back on topic now? I might try one of the new hairstyles ^_^

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thus proving the mental age of 4chan users to be about well.. 4.

4 would be a lot higher than the mental age of the average person that played habbo.

Wonder when someone will organize a mass at ooglog pools now.

w99 anyone? :twss:

After I do monkey madness? :twss:

kazmahalfsize.png

new[bleep]s -.-

+1

whats with all the wannabe channers on tif? sick of memes being spouted every thread, half these ppl lurked /b/ for like a month and think theyre channers. (inb4 rules 1 and 2, just making a point)

ot: timer update is sweet, havent seen hair yet tho, afros sound hot.

Girl's short hairstyles will always suck :(. They have one or two good ones like pixie and wild [bleep]es but crew cut and close cropped get on my frikken nerves. I dunno why lol, why can't they have a good one like a fauxhawk.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

you've always been able to do this with beasts of burden if you times it right. I guess it makes it easier. It kind of makes me mad they didnt make combat famaliars less useless along with this. The only thing they have really added is more pets and hairstyles

No you have not. When the timer ran out the familiar dropped all it's items. The only way to bring out another was to summon another and pick up the dropped items and put them back into it...NOT handy when you're in combat or don't have enough inventory space (which is often why you're using the familiar in the first place.)

Just because you didnt know about it, dosent mean it wasnt there. Its been documented a few times on forums as have happened if you summoned the other one at the right time. Most people just took it as a bug, and it wasnt nearly as convinient as it is now because you had to do it at the exact right time. Looks like jagex just got to fixing this bug thats been around since the beginning and realized people were "abusing" it for a reason.

envysfavouritemember.png

Thus proving the mental age of 4chan users to be about well.. 4.

Be up to date.

't was not just chosen to troll Habbo. Some Habbo mod made a racist remark regarding black people, so 4chan stood up, dressed as black as possible and protested in the way they know best... by trolling.

Also :twss:

My secondary account, Funkmasta Z, was solely made to train to 69 Smithing/60 Agility whatnot to be able to do Rocking Out and get the Curly hair.

Guess that won't be needed now.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Shame they havn't added my idea of auto scrolling to the line of the last summoning pouch you made when making familiars similar to when smithing

Only takes 1 click near the bottom of the scroll bar to move it down, isnt much effort.

:wall:

Been scrolling down for 89 summoning levels!!! Where were you a year ago! lol

I scrolled down all the way to 99 mate, only found out afterwards by accident :thumbsup: Glad I know now though with the current charms I've racked up

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

Next week's update is most likely going to be the replacement for bounty hunter. In the interview they said they were almost done testing.

a8aa5bbc88.png

People who ask our advice almost never take it. Yet we should never refuse to give it, upon request, for it often helps us to see our own way more clearly.

--Brendan Francis

Next week's update is most likely going to be the replacement for bounty hunter. In the interview they said they were almost done testing.

EVERYONE KEEPS SAYING THAT. People have said that since it was taken out -.-

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Um, what is up with the new hairstylist refusing to cut your hair if you're wielding anything...?

Maybe this has been the case for a while now, but this is the first time I've experienced it.

I'm trying to figure out what the reasoning behind this change is.

Why would Jagex purposefully spent time and recode this, so that you can no longer hold a sword (or shield for that matter!) while getting a quick trim-up?

Grr...

I'm mad because I'm a freeplayer, with a dragonfire shield equipped...Yeah, sucks to be me.

2vlwv1v.png

Um, what is up with the new hairstylist refusing to cut your hair if you're wielding anything...?

Maybe this has been the case for a while now, but this is the first time I've experienced it.

I'm trying to figure out what the reasoning behind this change is.

Why would Jagex purposefully spent time and recode this, so that you can no longer hold a sword (or shield for that matter!) while getting a quick trim-up?

Grr...

I'm mad because I'm a freeplayer, with a dragonfire shield equipped...Yeah, sucks to be me.

It's been like this since the first make-over make-over. :)

The reason behind it is because it looks at the same character as you see in your equipment stats page. If you had a sword or a cape on while changing you hair, the hair model while changing your hair would have a sword or a cape equipped as well.

Stellactic.gif

i'm guessing update is going to be mobilizing armies, but didn't they promise that in december?

and if it is.....they delayed it another week?

As the saying goes: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, i disagree i can think of plenty of injuries that won't make you stronger.

beer2.png

yup.... runescape is pretty stressful

December, 19, 2009 (12/19/09)- 99defense- first cape- cb level 117

We should go around the ge in massive groups saying "GE closed due to AIDs" in our Afros.

Think tipit should make an event or something about that.

EVERYONE KEEPS SAYING THAT. People have said that since it was taken out -.-

Dude chill out. It is perfectly reasonable that next week's update could be that. I was just stating my opinion which I am still allowed to do.

Evidence for my suspicion:

Question 1

When will the new PvP updates regarding Bounty Hunting be introduced? Will it be possible to player kill without taking part in the game?

Im working on these at the moment. Theyre actually being tested as I type so the answer is as soon as humanly possible. :D As was recently (although briefly) explained on the forums youll be able to kill other players anywhere on these special worlds, with the Bounty Hunter gameplay built in on-top. This is soon to be released so I dont want to spoil it too much but hopefully it will provide another option for those frantic for [PKing/PvP]. -- Mod Tim

a8aa5bbc88.png

People who ask our advice almost never take it. Yet we should never refuse to give it, upon request, for it often helps us to see our own way more clearly.

--Brendan Francis

new[bleep]s -.-

+1

whats with all the wannabe channers on tif? sick of memes being spouted every thread, half these ppl lurked /b/ for like a month and think theyre channers. (inb4 rules 1 and 2, just making a point)

ot: timer update is sweet, havent seen hair yet tho, afros sound hot.

Maybe I'm getting old but I didn't understand the word channers, memes. or lurked, /b/.

Someone please explain.

I'm really thrilled about some of the smaller interface updates and other fixes happening so far this year.

6he242p.jpg

"Be Excellent To Each Other"