Do any of you crack your fingers?

Demeige

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fingers, wrists, back sometimes, toes and neck. i usually do my neck and back after arriving at class in the mornings, but do the rest all day.

The main reason i "crack" my fingers is that my hands have ADD. thats why i always have something in my hand. (when i dont, they, as well as i, go nutzoid.)

99 Fishing

I've been doing it for about 5 or 6 years now. People say it's bad for me but Chiropracters (SP?) always say that's it fine if it doesn't hurt you to do it. I crack all my knuckles except for the small ones one my little finger even the ones on my thumb. I also crack my toes, ankles and knees every so often.

I can also pop my shoulders. If you put your arm around the back of your head you'll usually be able to touch your chin but I can go even further and grab my ear :)

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

I have no idea how to crack my fingers. How do you do it?

Use a hammer.

I crack my fingers nearly constantly. They obviously don't always crack, but whenever my hands are idle they're making the cracking motions. I also crack my knees, back, and occasionally my jaw cracks on its own. Bad for grip I guess, but I still have a firm handshake.

But what kind of hammer do you use?

Sledge

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

I crack my fingers (all three joints), elbows, shoulders, knees, toes, then back and neck occasionally. And I used to crack my jaw all the time but one time I woke up and couldn't open my mouth past a certain point, seriously it was so painful. So I've tried not to do that since.

And I'm trying to stop cracking my joints because my friend hits me whenever I do it haha.

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Elbows on accident sometimes, people turn around and ask what that noise was.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

My sister can only crack her ankle.

We were at school and everyone was showing off their cracking so my sister took her shoe and sock off and we all stared as she rotated her ankle in a circular motions. She goes through such extremes to fit in...

Sometimes when I pull my fingers I can get them to crack but that's only when it's like near dislocation :S

But I wish I could crack my hands and neck like Bruce Lee, man that would be so threatening.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I crack my fingers lots of times per day (backwards, not fist), and my neck every day too.. Neck might just be because I work out or something..

But yeah, it's a habit I can't get out of. It just feels like I need to crack them.

if53pv.png

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

*cracks fingers*

Yeah. Most joints in my fingers. And my thumbs. And my toes. And my neck. And my left shoulder. And my ankles. And my wrists. And my right jaw socket. And my right elbow. I started with my fingers, now I've got quite a collection, been doing it for 5 years, I have abnormaly large knuckles now :? but no extra pain, I don't think it's bad for you.

But I wish I could crack my hands and neck like Bruce Lee, man that would be so threatening.

Sound effects.

quit

Yes, each of my fingers one at a time. Sometimes my knees too but they don't always work.

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

I can't really think of a joint that I don't crack. Although I never really do my neck because that feels a bit weird. My right hip socket has started cracking recently, it's damn satisfying. Same with my left shoulder when I reach behind my head.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

I can click my toe and knuckles at will(not fingers, I can only crack them every few hours) and, and have the (apparently) disgust ability of being able to loosen my shoulder joints so my arms go limp until I put them back in. And Littleboy can click his hip at will. :shock: :ohnoes:

Oh, and I can click my right wrist at will.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I can pop my pinky knuckles by squeezing any small cylindrical object, usually my thumb. And I can continuously pop it over and over, as fast as 3-4 times per second. Can't pop anything else voluntarily, though.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

Yes, I can even crack my neck, spine, wrist, all my toes and knee. I should stop because my medial phalange's (not sure if it's even the right word but I think most of you will understand, I googled it) are starting to get swollen.

My wrist cracks everytime I turn it in a certain position (not forcing it to crack) so does my hand when I make a fist.

I'll regret this later, but I can't stop, I did stop cracking my neck, it's an awful habit.

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

Did anyone else get the urge to crack your fingers after seeing this? :?

I thought I would, but then I 'felt' the status at which my fingers were at, and it just wasn't cracking time...

I crack my back all the time, when I wake up, or to bed or just been sitting for so long and such. My neck a bit as well. I can crack all my joints except my hip, though I only feel relaxed from cracking the knuckles, and I can't just crack one finger or whatever. I have to crack the knuckles, then the second knuckles, then I twist the end of my fingers to crack the last knuckle. I have to do it for every finger and the two thumbs. And about every 2 hours or so.

Damn, I cracked my fingers after reading the title. I've just read through the thread too, I cracked my neck, knuckles, ankles, elbow, shoulders, back, fingers, pretty much everything while reading through it.

So yeah, I guess I do.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.