Biggest Bonehead Award

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, in my very early days of playing, I would go into the Wilderness and watch/listen to other people. I heard some people talking about "being pure" and I thought pure meant you've never died before... I lied to a lot of people saying I was pure knowing that I'd been killed by a giant scorpion before.

When I first became a member I traded full rune(g) for a dragon longsword unaware of its actual price, and the fact that I couldn't even use it. :wall:

lol i did plenty of stupid stuff like that:

1. i traded in my full rune for anti fire pot some guy told me its worth 200k

2. i traded in my rune skimmy and kiteshield for iron skimmy, this was a fault on my part i had the contrast and brightness on low so iron and rune looks the same

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

When I first became a member I traded full rune(g) for a dragon longsword unaware of its actual price, and the fact that I couldn't even use it. :wall:

2. i traded in my rune skimmy and kiteshield for iron skimmy, this was a fault on my part i had the contrast and brightness on low so iron and rune looks the same

Why would you trade a Rune Scimitar and a Rune Kiteshield for a Rune Scimitar...?

Why would you trade a Rune Scimitar and a Rune Kiteshield for a Rune Scimitar...?

wow come to think of it why was i??? #-o im silly i dont know why was i

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

bad liar :lol:

LOL invite? PM me :)

nosailing.png

Maxed Kitten.png

lol not lieing ..oh i remembered i was trading skimmy and kite for long sword, my brother just told me he remembered

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

lol not lieing ..oh i remembered i was trading skimmy and kite for long sword, my brother just told me he remembered

I'm getting a very :| face at these new developments of which you speak.

I'm getting a very :| face at these new developments of which you speak.

lol kk forget it, but here is what my brother made mistake off he did the same thing but with iron long and rune long switched

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

Oh yeah, in my very early days of playing, I would go into the Wilderness and watch/listen to other people. I heard some people talking about "being pure" and I thought pure meant you've never died before... I lied to a lot of people saying I was pure knowing that I'd been killed by a giant scorpion before.
I used to think safing was standing the furthest back to the wilderness edge so I could get it quicker if I was dying.
imagangster.png

Ya mine is pretty bad. It happend up until my mid combat levels and my first few days of members.

I start doing the normal member stuff and that, had a pretty decent account and decided to go do some farming. Well i planted some herbs and that and noticed people there alching while their plants grew. So being the person i am i went chopped some yews and made some bowstrings and made tons (prob around 200 or so lol) of yew longbows so i could alch them while i waited for my plants to grow. So i get all the work done, i get my fire staff and about 200 nature runes and withdraw a full inventory of yew longs. I go to the patch with the other alchers, alch my 27 yews and head back to the bank. While doing this a few times i was wondering why the others didnt have to bank to get more items.

That was how i learned you could alch noted items :wall: :wall: :wall:

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Ya mine is pretty bad. It happend up until my mid combat levels and my first few days of members.

I start doing the normal member stuff and that, had a pretty decent account and decided to go do some farming. Well i planted some herbs and that and noticed people there alching while their plants grew. So being the person i am i went chopped some yews and made some bowstrings and made tons (prob around 200 or so lol) of yew longbows so i could alch them while i waited for my plants to grow. So i get all the work done, i get my fire staff and about 200 nature runes and withdraw a full inventory of yew longs. I go to the patch with the other alchers, alch my 27 yews and head back to the bank. While doing this a few times i was wondering why the others didnt have to bank to get more items.

That was how i learned you could alch noted items :wall: :wall: :wall:

Haha I can relate, I remember when I first discovered you could alch notes.

• 3 weeks later...

I once believed i had found a magical tree. I was so used to chopping normal trees, getting only one set of logs. The first time I chopped an oak tree, I jumped and screamed at the fact that i received multiple logs. I assumed that this was either a glitch, or I had just discovered a magic tree. I was informed, quite rudely, by an experienced player that this was not magic, and that I was a n00bZZZZ.

epicfailsig.jpg

mr_rogers108.png

It was my second day of Runescape and I was in that building filled with goblins.

I got the chicken random event and I had no idea what to do, lol.

I sat there and waited for it to go away, but it didn't.

I, in my full iron armour with iron scimitar, thought I was a badass and went to attack it.

Got killed in like 8 seconds... :(

1337.jpg

oh wow, my biggest bonehead moment was definantly when i sold my wizzy robe(g) top to the general store because i thought they were useless.

and my second worse one was buying a rune platebody from ozachi or whoever it is :thumbdown:

Thinking party hats would always be worthless and not keeping mine when they were released. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Stupidest. idea. ever!

Pasty.png

Back when I had just gotten my first Rune platebody. (sometime in early 2005) A guy came by and asked if I wanted to train in the wilderness, or something like that, and he said he'd stop if I came close to dying. Being an idiot, I went along with it. Our levels weren't too far apart, so we were just north of Varrock and Barbarian Village. the first time I came close to dying, I ran out of the wilderness, and he gave me food. Next time, I didn't make it. I asked him to give me my rune plate back, but he didn't. :|

NotoriousPSC.png

"I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos-especially activity that seems to have no meaning"- Jim Morrison