what do you collect?

Star_Fox

do you collect anything special? when have you started collecting? i think its a very interesting hobby since it expresses yourself and kind of gives you a unique idea.

today, i don't collect anything. in my early days, i used to collect pokemon cards, yu gi oh cards and U.S. state coins when i had the book.

so share your collections!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gp.

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

I keep a collection of the drugs I use in a clubhouse in my backyard.

No one uses it, so it's safe to store them there. It's nice for a rainy day when I just need to relax.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Gp.

you need to stop trolling because you seriously suck at it.

Seriously only thing I collect it Gp, i don't know why your accusing me of trolling, i truthfully answered you.

stop being so [bleep]ing but hurt.

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

I've got a bunch of Dragon statues in my room. I find them to be fascinating creatures even though they are fictional. My collection was what inspired my name. I also have a money collection. I haven't added to it in quite a while, except for the $2 bill that I scored the other day.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

OC Weekly Newspaper because they are free >.>

I have like a 3 Foot pile in my closet, not bad considering since I started like a 1.5 years ago.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Used gift cards. Currently I have about thirty different types of card and over four hundred cards.

Lamest collection idea ever? You decide! ::'

I also collect quotes from bathroom walls (stole the idea from a Stephen King short story, haha), state quarters (complete collection from both mints) and used batteries (only ones I don't use and I have like a zillion of them).

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

Baseball Cards. My grandfather willed me his collection when he died, so I have his collection he kept up through the years, plus the occasional sets I've found randomly. I'd say the collection is easily in the thousands. The majority is from the late 70's to mid 90's, not really into the new stuff I guess.

Jusaplaya.png

"We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."

-Gen. George S. Patton

Nothing, yet :(

But I'm going to start collecting something soon...

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Turtles, not like ones that are alive. Plush or TMNT turtles.

It's quite a collection. Still a work in progress.

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Whenever i go abroad i always try and bring back the glass coca cola bottles, i have about 8 of them.

It's nothing i could seriously get into or anything, i don't think i would ever buy them just for the bottles

I also keep a collection of 1 and 2p's (The 2 lowest value coins in my country) but have only got about 3 or 400 of them.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

Used to collect all sorts of wrestling cards 4 years ago, it ended when I lost interest and I just sold em off.

Now I collect monthly WWE PPV's VCDs and the poster that the store owner so generously gives to me. Been doing it for 3 years, don't know when I will stop.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Flower petals I've been collecting them for 10 years. Any flower that enters my life, when it dies, I take off the petals and store them in a wooden treasure chest. When I die I'll have them burnt in with my ashes. I'm taking my memories with me ;) Or alternatively I'll give them to my children if they want to keep them.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Flower petals I've been collecting them for 10 years. Any flower that enters my life, when it dies, I take off the petals and store them in a wooden treasure chest. When I die I'll have them burnt in with my ashes. I'm taking my memories with me ;) Or alternatively I'll give them to my children if they want to keep them.

That is strangely beautiful..

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

I used to collect pokemon cards, yugioh cards and football stickers back when I was a kid.

Not really collecting anything now but some figurines and dulex color templates.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

The only thing I haven't thrown out since my childhood are my Legos. I normally laugh at my friends' collections, and mention how many crates I have more than them, but this is the Internet so I'm sure I have at least one Lego rival in this forum.

The only sentimental items I sorta collect are the pictures of my highschool friends with their goodbye letters to me at the back. I collect them in the sense that they have their own special shoebox that I keep well hidden <3:

hiccup.png

I've got a bunch of Dragon statues in my room. I find them to be fascinating creatures even though they are fictional. My collection was what inspired my name. I also have a money collection. I haven't added to it in quite a while, except for the $2 bill that I scored the other day.

If you want $2 bills, go to southern Maine, they're quite common there. There's an... establishment... that uses them frequently.

The only things that I like collecting are decorative weaponry. I used to have a couple of swords, and I have a nice dagger with a dragon handle, and a hatchet.