Some Pictures from Jagex

n_odie

The first and last pictures are the most interesting ones. Myself I think that the first picture is a part of a new quest, and the last one is different versions of day/night scenes. I don't know what house it is, but I think it is in Lumbridge perhaps...? It will be awesome if Jagex really adds a night part of RS to the game :D

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A ship...

SAILING!

AMG SAILING IS COMING!!@@@@SPAM

OT: The boneyard picture looks interesting, and about the day/night features, didn't Jagex say in their twitter that they were not really concerned about it right now? I hope they are being sarcastic again :ohnoes:

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

First pic looks like an upgraded fishing guild, i think the ship is just for decoration (or a hint towards a new quest ::' )

Second is either the new equipment from new slayer monster or the agility clothes.

Third: Bards? (duh)

4th: No idea

5th: obviously monkey skeleton artwork, maybe new monkey quest?

6th: Day&Night

Just a quick link to Runehq.

http://www.runehq.com/image/specialrepo ... ragon2.jpg

Adamant Dragons? :twss:

ir just very stylised green ones? / brutals?

Brutal Green I think.

All looks fantastic if you ask me, that fight arena type thing looks nice with the bone fence, does look like night and day wouldn't read too much into it though, nice work ;)

Exclusives houses remind me of ones in swamp in morrowind, would like to see the boat one in the game, looks nice, reminds me of the chicken huts in chicken run where they turn it into a plane

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Link doesn't work.

Anyways, nice concept art. Though I'd like to see what it'll be ingame. We all know concept art looks a lot prettier than the actual graphics.. Though, I must say, it looks promising. Also curious about what seems a day/night picture.

Is it possible to have a topic without some kid yelling sailing.

Sadly its been 12 months now, don't expect anyone to drop it ever.. people will still say it in 2015 pretty much said on this forum as much as "Lol" is.

Link doesn't work.

Anyways, nice concept art. Though I'd like to see what it'll be ingame. We all know concept art looks a lot prettier than the actual graphics.. Though, I must say, it looks promising. Also curious about what seems a day/night picture.

http://runehq.com/image/specialreports/ ... ragon2.jpg

try that

nvm, doesn't work - maybe they don't allow hotlinking

rhqdragon24840544485097.jpg

obviously remove it if it's against the rules, it's watermarked by rhq so I'm not exactly stealing it

The exclusive picture is not of a kudos boat. There is text describing the goblin's cave...could have to do with the new dwarf quest.

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

Is so pretty... *contemplates petting the dragon* Naaaah I like not being dragon chow.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

Are those metallic plates on its neck or hide? hide would be more rounded IMO same with its tail looks metallic.

yeah I reckon it's an addy dragon

anyone know of any other fansites I can plunder? I went on sal's but they just have some MA concept art, and zybez doesn't have anything (don't think jagex likes them yet)

Brutal Green I think.

I do not believe they are. Brutal green dragons are entirely different in concept. Larger wings for its size than portrayed, with the classic ivory horns portruding from the back end from their skull.

Yes my friends, I know I will probably be skinned alive if I have this wrong, but that seems an awful lot like concept art for an Adamant dragon. Looks metallic, not to mention the eyes grow green, which is consistent with ALL other metallic dragons.

Quite neat.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

We should send out more tip it spies to other sites than runehq and find more exclusives.

And P.S. How come runehq gets the adamant dragon art and we get some lousy fishing guild upgrade art? =-p

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

I always like these pictures from Jagex, they're really nice <3:

And now for the speculation!

#1 Concept art for some new or existing town. Written at the top is something about a 'Goblins Cave', which makes me think it's at for the Fishing Guild. But it could just as well be for a new place, or Port Sarim, Piscatoris, etc..

#2 When I first saw it at Runehq, which got it a day earlier, I thought it could be updated Barrows Armour, But new armour from the new Slayer monster could be it too. It doesn't really look like Barrows anyway...

#3 Bards, nothing to it.

#4 This one I find quite interesting. Looking at the scenery, it could only be either Morytania, the Wilderness, or some new place. The latter could of course always be, but difficult to speculate about. If it's placed in existing lands I think it will come with a sequel to Rag and Bone Man. Ties in with number 5.

#5 Some kind of reanimated monkey skeleton. It could be nothing more than an update to the Ape Atoll monkeys, but I have another theory. Looking at his paw, we see some kind of fuzzy handcuff. Now, if you've completed Rag and Bone Man, you can still read his wish list. It states he is searching for 'non-chafing manacles', which is roughly the same as confortable handcuff... right? So maybe the Odd Old Man is planning to combine all the bones you've fetched for him into some kind of monkey thing, and he's going to lock it up in the pen seen in image #4.

#6 Quite obviously a few tests with evening and night. Very interesting, even if it's still far away.

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

RuneVillage pic

Image_17_Runevillage%20exclusive_c.jpg

Jagex in the recent animation diary said "we're looking to update the graphics of the most popular weapons"

Scims were one, looks like whips, weapons overhaul I guess, I hope they do the armours too