So you've been around the block?

un4given

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been playing since 2004 on various accounts, sadly ain't got many pictures as i have been through a lot of computers since then.

Only ones i could find were from this and my last account from imageshack.

I can remember so many things pretty clearly, first day of slayer racing a friend to hiscores, the shock of construction, first day of farming, struggling for spots on hunter release. just to name a few.

Almost my 3rd year on this account.

[hide=images]Day Construction came out noted bug with butlers (on my ex-banned account)

notesinbank7ta.gif

-----

One of my first stakes, non of the higher stakes work any more...

06sep08184215ba4.png

First Dragon drop on puremage(Getting 70-99 range at fire giants)

dhalflr9.gif

Results from my first TET event

07jul21214036ys0.png

My first hilt drop (3 man team) Oct '07, Sold for 195M back then.

myagshiltet4.gif[/hide]

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

[hide=]

I also started playing just after the release of RS2. However, I remained f2p for a very long time!

Some of my earliest screenshots, with my clan back then, the Templar Guardians. (I must have started playing at least a year or two before this):

Earliest bank pic

mybanktidy.jpg

Saving up for 60k to buy enough death runes for a PKing trip ;)

pic2krc.jpg

Some early screenshots of when I got members, I think this must be from a TET CW event.

tetcwevent.png

06sep23213559jh6.png

I was such a noob...

[/hide]

Was a noob? You still are :P

I joined in June of 2004 right after the nature spirit quest was released. I remember when the barrows was released I saw a guy with Dharoks greataxe and he was yelling out "selling noobkiller weapon 30m" :lol:

Winters Omen.png

5,693rd to 99 Slayer on 10/08/2009

I remember making and then selling Mithril scimitars for 1500gp each, and spending forever in world 1 buying my Saradomin armor one piece at a time.

I also remember the time I got a full set of addy armor that dropped when someone thought he could fight a rock golem. :lol: I then took it to the bank and sold it for 35k. Ah, good times.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I can't remember exactly when I started playing, but I know it's before the Yo-Yo, since that is my oldest holiday item. I remember mining 1k rune essence and selling it for 20gp each because I thought that was a good deal, then making 20k an hour and being able to afford a rune pick so I could finally go mine in the mining guild. I also remember picking up white-berries on Red Dragon isle and taking a week to sell em at 1k each... haha.

Back when everyone had a rubber chicken I thought it was such a noob item, now I barely see any.

45,657th to 99 Range 29/09/09 , 41,018th to 99 Mage 13/11/09

rangecapecombined.gif__________________magiccapecombined.gif

I remember when slayer came out

I remember when santas were 3m

I remember the giant xmass tree in varrock.

I'm an oldie

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I have not been playing for a while. Started back in late '06.

Few things I remember.

Bots

...and thats about it :lol:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I don't have much but....

Attack styles from vertical to 2 on top 2 on bottom

Game saving what attack style you're on <-- How has no one mentioned that?

Dieing at that zammy temple by the wildy... 10k was a lot too bad I died :(

GWD release too bad I was afraid to go I could have made a killing by looting death piles lol

Wildy removal that one made me really sad

GE pro buying power :D

Bounty hunter fun times with them purple hats

Hunter being released and every server was packed with tons of people at the red birds whatever they're called

Summoning release me and my cousin made a collage of people with names that were 126+ cb I had over 100 names... Hard drive died and I lost them :'(

Corp beast and his amazing shields I'm typing this as I'm killing him lol

Dfses coming into the game sexy looking shield

Dark bows coming into the game someone tried luring me by offering to give me 3 noted ones in deep wildy so I'd loose whip

Barbarian assault took me forever to get my torso lol

PVP worlds

BH worlds

BH world changes and the riots

Thats my list I probably messed up making it somehow like its not what its supposed to be but w/e

Michigander.png

i guess im oldschool, and the feeling i had in rsc cant be taken away or relived

the noob i was

first i created 7 new accounts to play, caus i tought if u logged out ur account was gone. when i figured that out i started exploring, and i tried to attack everybody, why couldnt i attack all those people =(

then i found one i could attack, called man i was omg that guy called his char MAN thats so cool, i tought he should be playing long, but he didnt have weapons or armour \' and i had bronze so i chopped him down, i was like woot GEEPEES, i then looked for other victims couldnt find any. grrr i said lets check if man went back to that spot, and HE DID \' then i killed him again and waited, to see him spawn there, and i said omg im such a [developmentally delayed], its npc. \'

then i started woodcut and firemaking and i had so much fun ::' to finally discover this awesome lvling place, known as goblin village where i trained a long time with a friend. and did my first quest and i was on the role.

the third thing ill never forget was me and my friend thinking we were supersmart (and we were a bit to)

we wanted money and we decided to run a litlle business. he would mine in the dwarven mines and i would smith the ore, we mostly met halfway where he gave me new load. after a day of work we sold all the stuff i made to the general store. we both bought full black from that and got an amulet. we had so much fun ::'

i could tell more and more storys, rsc was the best ever

fatteh_pumba.png

35d6crk.jpg

Earliest thing I remember is when QP Cb lvl and total were all at the bottom on the skills list like yurpsie's pics.

And I totally forgot about saving attack style but I do remember it now that it's been mentioned.

Stdueis sohw taht as lnog as the fisrt and the lsat letetr of wrods are croerct you wlil hvae no porbelm readninig a sentence. This is bceuase yuor mind deons't acatully read all the letetrs, but a word as a wohle.

claerion101.png

I started before yo-yo's and before 99 RC...

The thing I remember most is everything being blamed on miniclips...

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

I remember...

Selling a mith scimmy to a mate for 5k.

Getting full black from a friend, lord knows how happy I was.

Buying an Anti-dragon sheild for 5k. Oh the joy.

Getting told that a mate of mine had full adamant, I didn't believe him.

Can't remember anymore right now, but damn, those were the days.

pendulumsig.png

138 Combat as of Summer 2010 - Retired Summer 2010

Making butt loads of cash off of elemental tiaras when runecrafting was released. I was getting 30-100k off of them each. :P

Pssh. Liar. Tiaras didn't exist when RC was released. They were released much much later.

I remember Nature runecrafting being bringing coins, noted essence (rune, not pure), a nature talisman, an antipoison for Tribal people and a slot for the runes. Unnoting by selling in the General Store, then running to the Nature altar, using the Nature talisman on the Mysterious ruins to get in.

I joined right after the release of Slayer.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Making butt loads of cash off of elemental tiaras when runecrafting was released. I was getting 30-100k off of them each. :P

Pssh. Liar. Tiaras didn't exist when RC was released. They were released much much later.

I remember Nature runecrafting being bringing coins, noted essence (rune, not pure), a nature talisman, an antipoison for Tribal people and a slot for the runes. Unnoting by selling in the General Store, then running to the Nature altar, using the Nature talisman on the Mysterious ruins to get in.

I joined right after the release of Slayer.

Maybe not a liar. He may have been mistaken and thought rc came out with tiaras. Maybe he meant he made money when tiaras came out

35b9enp.jpg

Mining and automatically dropping ores when you were full was so easy, just click the sleeping bag from time to time.

I remember being very proud finally getting my full black together (with kite shield :shock:), and losing it 30 min later to them darned low lvl wildy mages (the skulls lying around should have warned me -.-)

First time and last time getting scammed: killed by the mighty mage Grayzag, and afterwards asking the guy what the hell happend (and nearly doing it again)

Well im oldschool playing ever since RSC and I can literally remember everyone of those things except the fally massacre mind explaining a little on that for me? :roll:

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

Well im oldschool playing ever since RSC and I can literally remember everyone of those things except the fally massacre mind explaining a little on that for me? :roll:

The Falador Massacre, also known as the World 111 Massacre or 6/6/6, was a major bug discovered on June 6th, 2006 during a house party hosted by the 1st player to reach 99 construction, Cursed You. It was done by using a scrying orb while PvP mode was on then having the owner log out. The scrying orb interface would disappear and you'd have the ability to attack whoever you'd like anywhere you wanted.

The most famous player to abuse this bug was Durial321 who during his "massacre" pked many millions of GP, including a green party hat. He was disconnected and banned about an hour after initially doing the bug. It was patched shortly afterwards. Many other players also abused the bug in smaller massacres, most were banned, some got away with it. Durial's massacre soon became one of the most famous events in Runescape history.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

RSC, getting full iron from a friend, who then promised to give me full black, and running around bragging about my shiny iron and soon to be black armor.

I quit before i got around to getting the black armor.

Came back, going from varrock mines, to al karid smelting area, walking all the way back to anvil in varrock, and making steel, then selling to general store. Took like a month to get enough money for a rune pick.

O.O

I joined in early 2004 so i remember a lot of the stuff that happened. I took tons of pics too, but at the time i played on my family computer and when it got a virus, it wiped all them out :x

[hide=This is the earliest pic i have]Sunday, November 06, 2005, 5:51:34 PM

OLDPIC.png[/hide]