What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

The last movie I saw was the Green Mile. I was very impressed with it. It even made me a shed a few tears. It's the first movie in a very long time to do that. I loved every minute of it.

I think I want to read the book now.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

The last movie I saw was the Green Mile. I was very impressed with it. It even made me a shed a few tears. It's the first movie in a very long time to do that. I loved every minute of it.

I think I want to read the book now.

READ NOW. It's great, but I think you have to get it in 6 parts, though at some point it may have been published as one book.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Werckmeister harmóniák

Quite a great movie. Not very fast paced, but that's how I like em!

:thumbup: That opening scene is so incredible, so are the square scenes and the march of violence. That music, Mihaly Vig is quite a hero. :thumbup:

Now go for Satantango. :thumbup:

Not seeing very much movies lately. Last thing I saw was Death Wish, last saturday. It's alright, not too great, though. Don't really want to spend too much words on it.

Just saw about 15 minutes of "Under the Tuscan Sun", what an incredibly stupid movie. I can't see how anyone could enjoy something like this?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

The Time Traveler's Wife . . .

The saddest thing about the movie is the wasted potential. I'd have never imagined a love story could be so emotionless. It could have been brilliant, but it failed.

Now I'll have to read the book . . .

p2gq.jpg

Shooter is a great movie. :thumbsup:

I didn't like it, personally.

The Ugly Truth- It was alright, second best of the night. 7/10

District 9- I thought it would have been a lot better than it was. 5/10

Year One- Jack Black actually had the best movie of the night, although I didn't see the whole thing due to fog. For what I saw, though... 9/10

That's the only problem I've ever had at the drive-in, too.

Last saturday I showed Days of Heaven to a friend, I think I've seen it for the third time this year, still my favorite movie of al time. :) Today in the afternoon I drooled over Citizen Kane again, it's incredibly that a movie of 60 years feels so new, it's like something that could've been made today. In the evening I went to see the new Almodóvar Los abrazos rotos which was a total bore. None of the characters seem to come to live in this movie, it's boring, there's noirish elements, but none of the excitement or sexyness. It's a movie about moviemaking, but for a movie like that it lacks a soul. Penelope looks amazing, but that's always the case with Almodóvar, you could better see Volver or something.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

[

Year One- Jack Black actually had the best movie of the night, although I didn't see the whole thing due to fog. For what I saw, though... 9/10

Weird, all my friends said that movie sucked.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

[

Weird, all my friends said that movie sucked.

Like I said, though, I didn't see the whole thing. I still found what I saw of it far better than District 9 and a little better than The Ugly Truth.

I went to see Orphan yesterday. One of the best horror movies I've seen this year so far. There are some very disturbing scenes, but the acting and the twist at the end is amazing! 9/10!

Some other films I've watched since then.

Mum & Dad - Very disturbing and poor acting. 6/10

Amusement - Confusing and stupid! 5/10

Vacancy 2 - Awful, but alright to watch I guess. 5/10

Gran Torino with my family. Awesome movie but my mom cried and well, it was awkward. Going to watch it again without her next time. :oops:

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.