What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

Fascination Pretty cool erotic vampire flick by genre-pioneer Jean Rollin. The movie has a pretty cool look and atmosphere just as it has got lots of nice women. Despite it being pretty slow it generally is pretty entertaining, especially for the guys amongst us, I think. 7.5/10

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Fascination Pretty cool erotic vampire flick by genre-pioneer Jean Rollin. The movie has a pretty cool look and atmosphere just as it has got lots of nice women. Despite it being pretty slow it generally is pretty entertaining, especially for the guys amongst us, I think. 7.5/10

Jean Rollin sounds familiar, I might check that out.

Oh and I finally got Werckmeister harmóniák, I'll be watching that sometime soon.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Jean Rollin is a French director known for his erotic horror movies. He's pretty good in the vampire and zombie genres. Enjoy. :) And enjoy Werckmeister of course. ;)

21o4pav.jpg

(500) Days of Summer

Ah, I'm such a romantic sometimes.

haha, you too? Man I loved that movie.

21o4pav.jpg

Sympathy For Mr Vengeance - 6/10

[hide][/hide]

I felt that this movie was not as refined as Sympathy For Lady Vengeance (the third installment of the Vengance Trilogy). It was basically just gore, a few dodgy scenes and some more gore. The plot was a bit hectic and chaotic but was worth a watch. Basically what happened was a deaf boy (with blue hair) sold his kidney to some gang members so that he could get a kidney for his sister who has kidney failure. The gang members ripped him off, he kidnaps a rich guy's daughter and then lots of crazy things happen. Good movie if you enjoy a little bit of weird plot and lots of slaughtering.

Up (3D) - 9/10

[hide]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USpI6Jzl3No[/hide]

I really enjoyed this movie, regardless of it being deemed a childish movie. I basically cried in the first 5/10 minutes (damn, record for me). I walked in not expecting much as I hadn't really heard about this movie, all I knew about this movie was that it involved a man with some balloons and a house. The humour was surprisingly good (in a childish way) and I'd happily watch this movie again.

Once - 2/10

[hide]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6xIF92OUos[/hide]

What a load of [cabbage].

I watched one of the trailer's for this movie and excitedly rented this movie out of the DVD store in hopes of a girly, lovey, cheesy movie. Do NOT watch this movie, it's so bad. It has to be one of the worst movies I have seen. All the guy does is sing. And then he meets a girl and they sing together. Very lame. I only awarded the 2/10 because I liked one of the songs featured in the movie. Movie was a disappointment.

Pineapple Express - 9/10

[hide]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQqUyBN4g8M[/hide]

This movie was pretty good. The humour was a bit dry at times (very rarely) but I thought that James Franco (the guy who played the drug dealer) was very funny (and cute). There were a lot of funny parts in the movie and it was an entertaining movie. I kept making weird noises (ahhhh, laughing, yelling "OH [cabbage] OH [cabbage]" at the screen, etc) while I watched the movie on my computer with my headphones on, my sister stared at me weirdly. It was worth it though, good movie. :)

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

(500) Days of Summer

Ah, I'm such a romantic sometimes.

haha, you too? Man I loved that movie.

Yeah, it does have Zooey Deschanel in it.

Last movie I saw was Up. 10/10 for the first 30 minutes.

Exceptionally [cabbage]ty till the end, punctated by stifled half-laughs.

Rented Movie: Probably Final Destination 2. Sister rented it, and I was bored and watched it too. Pretty bland and boring plot, really predictable... 5/10.

Saw at Cinema: Wall-E! O haven't been to see a movie in ageees xD

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

The Naked Gun 2-1/2- Leslie Nielsen again. Just as funny as the first. 9/10

He's really a great comedian. The only movies with him that I didn't like were Scary Movie.

They weren't my favourites, but I do like them. But I can only watch them when in the right mood.

The Naked Gun 33-1/3- Also Leslie Nielsen and also just as funny as the first. 9/10

Singin' in the Rain This is the third or fourth time that I'm seeing it this year, and I just can't get enough of it. This is one of the best five movies I have ever seen. It's perfect.

Une Femme est une femme The second movie of our musical double bill. A pretty nice, lively and happy Godard (who would have thought of that?) it's not really a musical of course, but it has the feel of a musical (he called it a neo-realistic musical himself :D). Love the weirdness and all the layers he's creating with the references to other movies. It's also his first color movie and it looks fantastic, of course. Before I forget: Anna is lovelier than ever.

21o4pav.jpg

The Silence of the Lambs, as well as Hannibal and Hannibal Rising. Shame the sequel and prequel weren't as good as the original; but few rarely are... Still made for a good watch regardless.

Making an effort to watch more of IMDB's top 250 list, 'fraid I'm one to judge a book by it's cover so to speak so it's a slow process.

Paranormal Activity - Wow. Need to see it again though (audience was really obnoxious, it completely ruined the "horror movie atmosphere")

Was it scary?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Making an effort to watch more of IMDB's top 250 list, 'fraid I'm one to judge a book by it's cover so to speak so it's a slow process.

A few years ago I actually set out to watch every movie on there, definitely found some gems I wasn't expecting. In the last year or so I haven't got around to completing more of it, last count was around 200 out of 250 watched or so. It's probably much less now with the movies changing. I did have 1-150 or so completely finished at one point.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Haha I just saw Johnny English :XD: Loved it. Mr. Bean is so silly.

Wow, for the first time ? That movie came out like 5 years ago.

I watched Goldeneye. It was AWESOME. If anyone has seen it, you'll know what I'm talking about.

It was hilariously bad.

Haha I just saw Johnny English :XD: Loved it. Mr. Bean is so silly.

I still haven't seen it, myself. But I bought it in a 2-pack with Bean: The Movie, so I'll probably watch it Monday before bed.

Dumb and Dumberer- Not as good as Dumb and Dumber but still funny. 7/10

Zombieland. It was pretty good. Funny, too.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif