What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

I just watched Valkyrie. I really enjoyed it.

That's an awesome movie \'

I recently watch harry potter... Half the movie was about how desperately harry wanted to get laid. Honestly, he has the hots for Ginny, that asian chick from the last one, AND he liked that chick at the train station. That naked shoot with the horse just wasn't enough for Mr. Potter ;)

disturbeda.png

I just watched Valkyrie. I really enjoyed it.

I watched it not too long ago and enjoyed it as well. It would have been better had I not known the outcome since I was 8, though... kinda hurt the suspense.

10_joelmike2.jpg

The penis thing was kinda weird though.

I just watched Transformers 2 what a horrible movie.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Just watched Taken. I thought it was pretty interesting from start to finish, but thought it was weird how he hardly ever seemed to get hurt during fights.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Just watched Taken. I thought it was pretty interesting from start to finish, but thought it was weird how he hardly ever seemed to get hurt during fights.

DONT MESS WITH THE NEESON.

Grrr.

I like it because it's smart action. Pure action. Unadulterated with sex scenes, overly foul language or length and cheesy dialogue.

One of the best action/thriller flicks ever.

Nip\Tuck Season 4. Does that count?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I didn't really like it when I saw it. I guess it just wasn't my kind of film?

Ratatouille- I don't know why, but I kinda like it. I really don't know why, though... 7/10

I started watching The Last Mitterrand (Le promeneur du champ de Mars). It looks like a good film, but it was too political and I just wasn't in the mood for it. I will definitely finish it though. I ended up watching Coach Carter instead haha.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

I watched Ghostbusters last night. It's still awesome! I also started Step Brothers, but didn't finish it. It hasn't been funny at all yet.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Haven't seen much movies lately.

On sunday me and my friend Tobias did a St. Vincent night. At the concert we asked what her favorite movies were, she said Pierrot le Fou, Picnic at Hanging Rock and Badlands.

I happened to own all three movies, and sunday we wanted to watch them. We only saw Picnic and Pierrot. Picnic was boring, I had seen Pierrot before, and it was fantastic, of course. Yesterday night I rewatched Manhattan, which has some great moments, but was less good compared to the first time.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Ratatouille- I don't know why, but I kinda like it. I really don't know why, though... 7/10

RATATOUILLE IS CUTE, THE RATS ARE CUTE. My favourite part was when the evil old man ate the ratatouille and you find out

[hide=SPOILER!]that he was a child[/hide]

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

RATATOUILLE IS CUTE, THE RATS ARE CUTE. My favourite part was when the evil old man ate the ratatouille and you find out

[hide=SPOILER!]that he was a child[/hide]

Yeah, I didn't make it all the way through this time, since I had been up for close to 20 hours, watching it in the dark. But that part was a real eye-opener.

Over the Hedge- Hammy is easily my favourite part of this movie, as he was likely intended to be. Some of what he says still makes me laugh. 8/10 for the movie, 10/10 for Hammy

Moon - Just saw this in theaters today. I went into this movie without any expectations, as I hadn't even seen the preview yet. In the end, this movie has to be one of the best science-fiction movies I've ever seen. In the mix of a very interesting plot there was also a deeper message that really resonated with me. This movie gives you however much you want to take from it; a little kid could see this movie and see it as an awesome futuristic drama, whereas I see it as that on top of a meaningful message regarding the futility of human life, the absence of a soul, and their pseudo-unique lives led. This movie deserves a 10/10, the only downside is that the movie is kind of predictable a third of the way through, but this doesn't take away any of its quality.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

Harry Potter. :D

Very well done, looking forward to the last one. Only question is where will they split it?

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Moon - Just saw this in theaters today. I went into this movie without any expectations, as I hadn't even seen the preview yet. In the end, this movie has to be one of the best science-fiction movies I've ever seen. In the mix of a very interesting plot there was also a deeper message that really resonated with me. This movie gives you however much you want to take from it; a little kid could see this movie and see it as an awesome futuristic drama, whereas I see it as that on top of a meaningful message regarding the futility of human life, the absence of a soul, and their pseudo-unique lives led. This movie deserves a 10/10, the only downside is that the movie is kind of predictable a third of the way through, but this doesn't take away any of its quality.

Im really looking forward to seeing Moon, looks epic. Shame its not showing at any theaters near me.

keen.png

Has anyone here seen Burn After Reading? That movie was so, so strange... when the credits hit I didn't know what to think :?

That movie is awesome.

John Malkovich is a force to be feared. Coen brothers - another great film to their name.

It could be described as black comedy but, the best part is the last 10 minutes, in my opinion.

My favourite lines :

What did we learn, Palmer?

- I don't know, sir.

I don't [bleep]in' know either. I guess we learned not to do it again.

- Yes, sir.

I'm [bleep]ed if I know what we did.

- Yes, sir, it's, uh, hard to say

Jesus [bleep]ing Christ.

I watched the Green Mile again for the first time since I was 6. I understood it completely. A very good movie. Deserved more awards than nominations imo.

EDIT: I'm wondering which movie I should see first out of 'Drag me to Hell' and 'Public Enemies'.

I'm going towards Drag me to Hell, because I like horrors.. but Public Enemies looks great!

Any opinions?

EDIT2: Yes alot of the time Aus is far behind America with film dates, like alot of the world.

I dont need a siggy no moar.