Who do you trust to make your games?

PoorLepRecon

Who are your favorite game developer's? I'm not talking about publisher's like EA, Ubisoft, or Sega, but of developer's like Infinity Ward and Square Enix.

For me, I personally trust Digital Illusions CE (or DICE) to make worthwhile games. They are famous for the Battlefield games, along with Mirror's Edge. I have played most of their games and I have been impressed with every single one.

I also am a fan of Visceral Studios, the minds behind Dead Space, which is my favorite game this generation so far. I have been following their next two games closely (Dead Space Extraction and Dante's Inferno), and both look to have the quality that went into Dead Space.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Infinity Ward/ Valve for my FPS's.

Bethesda/ Sqaure Enix for my RPG's.

Massive Entertainment for my RTS's.

Thats all I can think about for now.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Blizzard.

Can't really be going wrong with one of their games a national sport in korea, another the highest population in an MMO to date with over 11million subscribers.

And of course Wc3 and Diablo 2 are both pretty awesome games, especially with mod capabilities (WC3 custom maps and diablo 2 full conversion mods)

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

I trust Valve and Insomniac to make good shooters. RATCHET AND CLANK BABY

Ever since Sly Cooper, I've trusted Sucker Punch. inFAMOUS strengthened that trust!

I trust EA to make half-assed sports games. Does that count?

I trust Harmonix to make sweet rhythm games.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

Infinity Ward, EPIC, and whoever made DiRT. Not sure

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

I don't care much for who makes the games, just whether they're good or not.

I agree, but I do like most Naughty Dog games (names Daxter76, it's kinda obvious), Insomniac (R&C) and Square Enix.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Valve and EA because of the predictability. You know exactly what you are getting from them, whether it's good or not isn't relevant.

Visceral Studios has me on edge. DeadSpace was amazing in an age of same-same games and resource hogs. Reminds of the old days when programmers had to be creative to work with the resources available.

SoLawny.png

Valve.

I suppose Nintendo as well. Most of the crap on the Wii is third-party.

Firaxis too, I guess. Though they only really have one series.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Infinity Ward, Valve, Relic are pretty good, Creative Assembly, Ensemble Studios.

Capcom

I've lost faith in Capcom recently over the whole Resident Evil 5 DLC thing. And Resident Evil 5 in general, as it took out all the horror and is really just a pretty shooter with clunky controls.

Why am I not suspired nearly all of you trust Valve. I have a few that I trust most of them being like specific studios like Ubisoft Montreal, Rockstar North, etc. A lot of the times I just look for credibility in game studios like what they've put out in the past that I've like.

tFtfA.jpg

BioWare, Infinity Ward, Bethesda, Volition, Black Isle studios ( :cry: ), Rockstar.

Why am I not suspired nearly all of you trust Valve. I have a few that I trust most of them being like specific studios like Ubisoft Montreal, Rockstar North, etc. A lot of the times I just look for credibility in game studios like what they've put out in the past that I've like.

Mostly because Valve is in tune with their fanbase. eg:

[hide=]pykPb.png[/hide]

btw don't buy Two Worlds, [cabbage]ty game.

That said, I don't own any Valve games.