How did your Runescape name "come to be"?

Flareboy64

T.R.O.A.C.C.T.I.D.

The Ratio Of A Circle's Circumference To Its Diameter.

I've memorized over a hundred digits of pi.

Like the meaning of the name, but memorizing pi is plan sad in my eyes there no reason on earth thats going to help you for any real life situation. I mean sure know it to 5 digits for a quick calculation, but your never going to need to be that accurate in any situation where you don't have a PC or a calculator to give you the vale of pi.

On a side note mmmm pie.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T.R.O.A.C.C.T.I.D.

Like the meaning of the name, but memorizing pi is plan sad in my eyes there no reason on earth thats going to help you for any real life situation. I mean sure know it to 5 digits for a quick calculation, but your never going to need to be that accurate in any situation where you don't have a PC or a calculator to give you the vale of pi.

On a side note mmmm pie.

I've read somewhere (forget where now, but it was an accurate source) that the only reason to know large digits of PI is to create really, really big circles that are crazy precise.

I think the numbers they were throwing out were the 30 somethingth digit of pi would get you a circle as big as the earth, to millimeter precision.

mmmm pie.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

My first account was named Kubert7 because Kubert was my nickname for a long time(I can't exactly remember how it came to be, however...). Had to put a 7 after it because Kubert was already taken.

After Kubert7 got banned, I made Super Kubert. It's like Kubert7, except super.

welcometors8xn.png

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

im glad someone made this thread! becuase i have been wondering about this question for a few years.

i have no clue why or how my name is what it is. ive asked all my friends, they have no idea why. ive tried researching it, no luck.

so here i give a challenge to all tip.it'ers. what does my name mean?

ASR_logo_white.png

wannarace.jpg

Completely random... meant to mean "delta inhabiter" - hence the -er at the end.

I considered it pretty original... didn't fiddle around with having to think of another name as this one was the first I tried and it wasn't taken. I always love seeing original names, and sometimes get compliments on mine.

Tried to be original

And failed

Looks original to me. I like it. :thumbsup:

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

I'm not sure...

All I know is that I'm pretty sure I did NOT mean to type Lilac. I meant Lielac. Why, you'd have to go back in time and ask my 8 year old self.

... of course, one of my short-lived sides, pudmud12, was pretty obvious if you know my family. Pudmud is one of the nicknames of my baby sister, and this was 'her' account. (she was like 2 at the time... and loved watching me play, so I played a special account just for her to watch. then I was like 'sod it she can watch me play lielac.')

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

In basketball, the year I created my name I was 84% from the 3 Point Line. People now think it means I'm a triangle lol.

trimanavvyeu3.png

Eh.. your avatar? :P

RIP Michaelangelopolous

kirderf is my name written backwards. But it was taken so i added 123 and, well thats how i got my name :)

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]

Lovepanda is the name of the panda in one of the dream sequences in the movie Anchorman. 86 is my birthyear.

lovepanda86.png
lovepanda86.png
--8727th person to achieve 99 Fishing on 8/19/2008--
--6012th person to achieve 99 Thieving on 10/12/2008--

R.I.P. October 31, 2013

lovepanda.png

99 Fletching 7/16/2015

T.R.O.A.C.C.T.I.D.

Like the meaning of the name, but memorizing pi is plan sad in my eyes there no reason on earth thats going to help you for any real life situation.

Loving the irony, person who plays Runescape. ;)

"WARNING LONG STORY BUT FILLED WITH LOLS" my first choice was rickyz93..... :thumbdown: that horrible name has been with me since halo 2 till the present on xbl with like 3 google pages of me in forums including tif :thumbsup: the reason i dont like it is everyone thinks i was born in 93' but really i was born in 91' :wall: then the next rs account i made was rickyz83 hazard a guess...... to how i came to call it that and then when my first acc got banned :evil: i was talking to a good friend of mine former tifer but i think he quit spearxmint <3: and he said dont quit cuz ur acc stunk like raw cabbage and you can problably get those lvls back real quick.... so i stuck with it and just didnt bother to be original and having matrix being watched by my brother i heard " Run the AGENTS r coming!@1! :o so i just took of the spear slapped an agent + x + smith = agentxsmith whos got the best bbq in all of tif and rs :thumbsup:

foxtrot.jpg

so liek i know this dude name foxtrot and he luvs me

Most of my usernames on any game have been a variation of Tint, on runescape my first one was tintman, I was brand new and made tons of mistakes, so I started a new one called tintdude, which once again being a noob I fell for a password scam, the one where someone says: "Hey look your password becomes stars when you write it ********" Lol that was pathetic on my part. So tintdawg is my current one, and yeah thats my story.

tintdawg.png

well for me it was a real no brainer and lack of creativity..

newfie (i'm from newfoundland, canada) and chris is my name, thus was born: Newfie_chris

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

By trying to squeeze Unknown Warrior in a 12 character slot. Remove space and vowels and I was off. :thumbup:

Unknown Warrior being a name I've used since 2005 and is my screenname on PSN, another forum (which I frequent far more than this one), MSN and a few others. How it came to me, I have no idea.

I've noticed there are quite a few Unknown Warriors though (even here), so I'll be keen to steal the name before anyone else gets the chance to when the Name system gets released.

My other accounts (which I rarely use): King Mcdaddy - a pure from 2006 I forgot the password to, Funkmasta Z - My disco pure, and Goprsoudard - Another pure (Breton for Warrior).

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]