200M in all Skills

Makilio

Yup he has.

Whoa, when was this o.O

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Yup he has.

Whoa, when was this o.O

Well its been 20 days since hes gained any xp according to Runetrack.

+ He made a video on Youtube about how he was going to quit, I think for Cataclysm or something alone those lines...

Caver - Master of Mining.

Caver.png

Caver.png

Yup he has.

Whoa, when was this o.O

+ He made a video on Youtube about how he was going to quit, I think for Cataclysm or something alone those lines...

I think you'll find it was the farmville expansion pack..

Yup he has.

Whoa, when was this o.O

I think you'll find it was the farmville expansion pack..

That explains EVERYTHING! :D

Caver.png

Caver.png

I think people are overlooking the fact that new skills will be released + xp times will increase across every skill.

We all know this and we all know that people are going to quit but we have decide to neglect these issues due to 200m in one skills being "almost insgnifigant" when 3B is needed for 200m all.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

I think people are overlooking the fact that new skills will be released + xp times will increase across every skill.

We all know this and we all know that people are going to quit but we have decide to neglect these issues due to 200m in one skills being "almost insgnifigant" when 3B is needed for 200m all.

5b and it depends how much the times increase...if it goes from 10k to 100k /hr or something

thiers no skills 10k/hr now tho lol

StarViv.png

5b and it depends how much the times increase...if it goes from 10k to 100k /hr or something

Sure there is..if you use the slowest methods...(e.g. Runite ore) ;)

Caver.png

Caver.png

Sure there is..if you use the slowest methods...(e.g. Runite ore) ;)

The that is you training it slowly. You can get 10k/hour mining, but mining itself is far faster. I mean, by that logic, I don't have any xp on my account because I am not currently logged on my account training it.

Mining the speed of a skill is always the fastest commonly achievable xp. Runecrafting is 65k per hour. Now yes, I achieve rates of 9xp per hour by crafting 1 nature rune an hour, but that would be kind of silly to even think about, much less mention.

pere_grin.png

Update of the top 15

1. Skiller (previously Aasiwat) : 2,43B xp. Still training magic, he's also keeping the daily farming and gained some major XP in thieving last week. He's still very consistent and will stay unchallenged for a couple more months . Coming milestones: 100M ranged and 100M farming

2. Zarfot 2,35B xp. Inactive.

3. Jdelacroix : 2,27Bxp. Jd is still training mainly dungeoneering lately and he's 2 weeks away from taking over rank 1 overall from Elvis. He's done some slayer and thieving last week while still doing the daily farming runs. . Coming milestones : 100M xp ranged, 100M dungeon and 100M HP

4. Drumgun : 2,17B xp. A major milestone for Drumgun last week, 100M WC for his 10th skill over 100M, putting him at a tie with Skiller for most skills over 100M. He's still the player with the most skills at 200M with 8, but someone should tie him before he gets a 9th. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

5. Elvis : 2,08B xp. Still going very strong, Elvis has been training crafting and dungeon. He should get his 5th skill at 200M next week with dungeon. . Coming milestones : 100M WC, 200M dungeon, 100M attack and 2,1B xp

6. telmomarques : 2.07B xp. He's lost a bit of ground to Elvis last week while still training slayer, but he's still one of the fastest training player from the top 15. He could challenge Drumgun for most skills at 200M with prayer (short term) or STR ( long term). Coming milestones : 100M str

7. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Still inactive.

8. Elias : 1,92B xp. Mainly training crafting last week, Elias is keeping a fast pace and should get his 5th skill at 200M before 2011. Coming milestones : 200M crafting

9. Lan : 1,87B xp. Inactive .

10. Erw J : 1,85 xp. Inactive.

11. Paperbag : 1,85B xp. Still training farming, Paperbag is also getting the cash for ranging. Once he starts, he will be challenging Drumgun for most skills at 200M seeing as he's currently at 7. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

12. Kingduffy : 1,81B xp. It's pretty simple, Kingduffy has trained every skills last week aside from cooking and fletching because he has them at 200M. He will lose a rank to suomi soon but will rebound when he will reach Erw J and Lan. Coming milestones : 100M WC

13. S U O M I : 1,80B xp. He has been steadily climbing the ranks these past months and he's about to gain a couple more ranks in the coming weeks. He's still training dungeoneering as well as WC/FM/magic and he reached 1,8B xp today and will reach 200M magic next week for his 7th skill at 200M. Coming milestones : 200M magic (7th skill) 100M WC

14. Tezz : 1,72B xp. Still slaying at a very fast pace, Tezz has not gained XP in effigy skills last week which makes it all the more impressive. He's done some dungeon also and gained 100M str for his 8th skill over 100M as well as 1,7B xp . Coming milestones : 200M HP

15. Green098 : 1,70B xp. When I started tracking the top 15, 1,5B xp was the floor. It is now 1,7B xp with Green098 reaching that mark earlier today. She mainly trained prayer and ranged last week. Coming milestones : 100M ranged

Players outside the top 15 are still at least 80M xp away. It might look like the status quo is maintained but Skiller 703 is outpacing Green098 by a 5:3 ratio since the last 4 months. Expect some new faces in the top 15 next year for sure.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

[hide]

Update of the top 15

1. Skiller (previously Aasiwat) : 2,43B xp. Still training magic, he's also keeping the daily farming and gained some major XP in thieving last week. He's still very consistent and will stay unchallenged for a couple more months . Coming milestones: 100M ranged and 100M farming

2. Zarfot 2,35B xp. Inactive.

3. Jdelacroix : 2,27Bxp. Jd is still training mainly dungeoneering lately and he's 2 weeks away from taking over rank 1 overall from Elvis. He's done some slayer and thieving last week while still doing the daily farming runs. . Coming milestones : 100M xp ranged, 100M dungeon and 100M HP

4. Drumgun : 2,17B xp. A major milestone for Drumgun last week, 100M WC for his 10th skill over 100M, putting him at a tie with Skiller for most skills over 100M. He's still the player with the most skills at 200M with 8, but someone should tie him before he gets a 9th. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

5. Elvis : 2,08B xp. Still going very strong, Elvis has been training crafting and dungeon. He should get his 5th skill at 200M next week with dungeon. . Coming milestones : 100M WC, 200M dungeon, 100M attack and 2,1B xp

6. telmomarques : 2.07B xp. He's lost a bit of ground to Elvis last week while still training slayer, but he's still one of the fastest training player from the top 15. He could challenge Drumgun for most skills at 200M with prayer (short term) or STR ( long term). Coming milestones : 100M str

7. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Still inactive.

8. Elias : 1,92B xp. Mainly training crafting last week, Elias is keeping a fast pace and should get his 5th skill at 200M before 2011. Coming milestones : 200M crafting

9. Lan : 1,87B xp. Inactive .

10. Erw J : 1,85 xp. Inactive.

11. Paperbag : 1,85B xp. Still training farming, Paperbag is also getting the cash for ranging. Once he starts, he will be challenging Drumgun for most skills at 200M seeing as he's currently at 7. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

12. Kingduffy : 1,81B xp. It's pretty simple, Kingduffy has trained every skills last week aside from cooking and fletching because he has them at 200M. He will lose a rank to suomi soon but will rebound when he will reach Erw J and Lan. Coming milestones : 100M WC

13. S U O M I : 1,80B xp. He has been steadily climbing the ranks these past months and he's about to gain a couple more ranks in the coming weeks. He's still training dungeoneering as well as WC/FM/magic and he reached 1,8B xp today and will reach 200M magic next week for his 7th skill at 200M. Coming milestones : 200M magic (7th skill) 100M WC

14. Tezz : 1,72B xp. Still slaying at a very fast pace, Tezz has not gained XP in effigy skills last week which makes it all the more impressive. He's done some dungeon also and gained 100M str for his 8th skill over 100M as well as 1,7B xp . Coming milestones : 200M HP

15. Green098 : 1,70B xp. When I started tracking the top 15, 1,5B xp was the floor. It is now 1,7B xp with Green098 reaching that mark earlier today. She mainly trained prayer and ranged last week. Coming milestones : 100M ranged

Players outside the top 15 are still at least 80M xp away. It might look like the status quo is maintained but Skiller 703 is outpacing Green098 by a 5:3 ratio since the last 4 months. Expect some new faces in the top 15 next year for sure.

[/hide]

:shades: :thumbup:

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Langer, I was wondering if you (or anyone else) had kept these weekly xp totals for each of the top 15 in some kind of table, so we could see who earned how much exp each week if you see what I mean. No worries if you haven't, I just thought it'd be interesting to see if the data was to hand :D

ichigosig2da4.jpg

500k slayer days aren't really that amazing, just have to skip enough to keep the high xp/h up. Altough slayer gets boring after a while :(

He's just so consistent though aswell.

Also I can't get my head around why Paperbag doesn't do a nonbuyable like thieving or dungeoneering whilst merchanting..?

@ Zodiark

I haven't kept a table of weekly gains, but there are very nice features on Runetrack.com that makes it pretty easy to check daily gains from specific players as well as gains from chosen period. Check it out!

@ Mercyarms

Paperbag is getting cash in an active way that doesn't give XP these days. This much he's told me, as to what it is... that would be his secret hehe.

Concerning the slayer pace of Tezz. This is definitely what you can expect from a top player going all out on a skill. Zarfot used to record the same gains and Telmomarques is having a similar training pace. The real question is : Will Tezz keep slaying when he maxes out HP?

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

@ Mercyarms

Paperbag is getting cash in an active way that doesn't give XP these days. This much he's told me, as to what it is... that would be his secret hehe.

Concerning the slayer pace of Tezz. This is definitely what you can expect from a top player going all out on a skill. Zarfot used to record the same gains and Telmomarques is having a similar training pace. The real question is : Will Tezz keep slaying when he maxes out HP?

That's pretty amazing of Paperbag to have thought of something that works that well and that solidly, enough even to have sustained the expense of almost all the 'fast' skills to 200m. I hope this continues as I love watching his gains during those fast speed months.

I remember Zarfot getting close to 11M Slayer a month at his best, similarly Telmomarques has been training at a pace on average of close to 13M a month recently. Tezz however, has been training at a consistent 17M monthly. This stands out to me as just remarkable and although I hope he does continue training it after maxing HP (all the way to 200M) I'd like to take a guess at your question and say at the moment he's playing more hours than usual to max out hp as a 'short term' goal, and than he'll move on to something else perhaps to relax for a while afterwards.

Umm, I'm pretty sure you can only sell 50k spirit shards at a time to that shop. When you hit the sell all option, it sells 50k shards back.

I recently sold over 1m shards in 1 go. You can type in the number you want to sell. Np

I've read it in the "Other news..." section, like 2 months ago?

Oscar.png

I want to be maxed O_o

thanks for the update langer. :) Tezz is beasting through slayer, it's really impressive to see those sort of consistent slayer gains. I'm still hoping SUOMI will be taking up slayer soon, i could picture him pulling 25m+ slayer months with the time spent logged in playing that he pulls.

Nice seeing Kingduffy training all skills, yay for well rounded players. :)