200M in all Skills

Makilio

About the comments on Drumgun: he was sitting in front of the ivy, not chopping, for seconds at a time.

Maybe he was eating, I don't know. But he's certainly not efficient as other players.

That being said, whatever he's doing, it's working.

Lol you're right I guess, I do things MY way which is quite an unusual one XD - it doesn't involve the most efficient way or max xp/h at all sometimes. However, I'd appericiate it if a few peeps could stop painting me off as an afker lol - seeing as I've done non afk skills for atleast 2 years straight. I had my own way of setting up my hunter box formation which was more efficient than any other setup - seeing as I gained 150k hunt xp/h with chins sometimes (this did require 100% attention). Moved onto combat after that, I never afk'd this either unlike some people do at abby demons/az. As for Langers comment about slow and fast streaks, I've always worked hard for 18h a day, I just didn't train the fastest skills and I didn't exactly use the fastest way to train them either. You can be as efficient as you want at abby demons but the exp just won't stand out, no matter how long a day you train there. Having done some sw while going for 200m str, sure, to the common eye it might seem that I was having a slow streak, but I was just gaining zeal at that time, still working just as hard.

Wc is a 'break' skill, I'd rather take it easy and still gain exp instead of taking it easy and gain no exp at all. Imo, THAT'S efficient to me. Some people take a break and go play/do something else, not playing rs at all when they do that, probably the guys who are all about the max xp/h and most efficient ways to train a skill haha. At such times I'm not gonna stress that I'm not clicking the next ivy straight away after I cut one down lolol :smile: . Basically comes down to the quoted comment: 'That being said, whatever he's doing, it's working.' :shades:

Alot can be said about the 'How to lead your life' subject, but seeing as there's several sides involved in it and none of them are gonna change their view on it, it's a pointless discussion lol. Just mind your own business and don't critisize others I'd say, and go back on topic amgggg! Was a serious pain reading through them new pages loll XD

About them cave crawlers, how much range xp/h would that be using void deflector + arma plate + void gear and ccbow/broad bolts, cannoning them? Hoping someone has a rough idea so I won't have to go and try it out myself *lazy* \:D/

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

About the comments on Drumgun: he was sitting in front of the ivy, not chopping, for seconds at a time.

Maybe he was eating, I don't know. But he's certainly not efficient as other players.

Lol you're right I guess, I do things MY way which is quite an unusual one XD - it doesn't involve the most efficient way or max xp/h at all sometimes. However, I'd appericiate it if a few peeps could stop painting me off as an afker lol - seeing as I've done non afk skills for atleast 2 years straight. I had my own way of setting up my hunter box formation which was more efficient than any other setup - seeing as I gained 150k hunt xp/h with chins sometimes (this did require 100% attention). Moved onto combat after that, I never afk'd this either unlike some people do at abby demons/az. As for Langers comment about slow and fast streaks, I've always worked hard for 18h a day, I just didn't train the fastest skills and I didn't exactly use the fastest way to train them either. You can be as efficient as you want at abby demons but the exp just won't stand out, no matter how long a day you train there. Having done some sw while going for 200m str, sure, to the common eye it might seem that I was having a slow streak, but I was just gaining zeal at that time, still working just as hard.

Wc is a 'break' skill, I'd rather take it easy and still gain exp instead of taking it easy and gain no exp at all. Imo, THAT'S efficient to me. Some people take a break and go play/do something else, not playing rs at all when they do that, probably the guys who are all about the max xp/h and most efficient ways to train a skill haha. At such times I'm not gonna stress that I'm not clicking the next ivy straight away after I cut one down lolol :smile: . Basically comes down to the quoted comment: 'That being said, whatever he's doing, it's working.' :shades:

Alot can be said about the 'How to lead your life' subject, but seeing as there's several sides involved in it and none of them are gonna change their view on it, it's a pointless discussion lol. Just mind your own business and don't critisize others I'd say, and go back on topic amgggg! Was a serious pain reading through them new pages loll XD

About them cave crawlers, how much range xp/h would that be using void deflector + arma plate + void gear and ccbow/broad bolts, cannoning them? Hoping someone has a rough idea so I won't have to go and try it out myself *lazy* \:D/

Heh, been alch/wc'ing teaks while reading through the forumns recently. Alch one + drop a couple, alt tab, rinse and repeat, or alch them all when i'm paying attention. Fast enough either way.

Curious about the actual xp/h that's achieveable at the crawlers, you should test it out..... lazy. :P

Dat quote

I did some more calculating about whether slayer with effigies on slayer is better in the long run than slayer with effigies on RC. And before people jump down my throat with this useless efficiency debate that is going on right now, I am simply providing information for people to make the own decisions about. Remember this is a video game and the sole purpose is to have fun so there is no reason to do any activity in this game if you aren't having fun regardless of efficiency.

Alright the math (Skip to the bottom for a conclusion if you don't want to follow the numbers):

Each effigy gives 90k/8/2 = 5625 xp to each skill and 48,029 to the lamp skill.

5626*0.9231 = 5192.4375 xp per hour to all 8 effigy skills

48,209*0.9231 = 44335.5699 xp per hour in the lamp skill

5192.4375+44335.5699 = 49528 xp per hour in skills

80k+160k = 240k cmb xp per hour (range and melee, not counting hp)

240k+49528 = 289,528 xp per hour total at cave crawlers

Note: there is also some herb xp too from herbacide.

let x equal the total amount of slayer xp needed to be gained to get 200m with effigies:

x+(x/100k)(48029)=185m

x = 124,975,512 slayer xp

at a 1:1 range to slayer ratio half of those damage points will be cannoned/titan and half will be melee.

124,975,512/2 = 62,487,756 damage points from range and the same from melee.

62,487,756*4 = 249,951,024 xp to be spread across melee.

Assuming you have 15m in all stats to start:

This means that 15m-200m slayer will get you to about 200m attack, 80m defence, and 140m range.

Assuming 45k/h slayer xp with out effigies.

45k/100k = .45 effigies per hour

.45*48029+45k = 66,613 xp slayer per hour with effigies used on slayer

185m/66613 = 2777.24 hours for 15m-200m slayer with effigies

.45*5626 = 2531.7 xp per hour in all 8 effigy skills

taking the numbers from above 185m+185m+65m+125m = 560m total xp gained from 15m-200m slayer with effiges

560m/2777+2531.7 = 204,188.16 total xp per hour while slaying with effigies on slayer

Note: there is also some herb and prayer xp too from herbacide and bonecrusher.

154m+120m = 274m melee xp left to gain after 15m-200m slayer if effigies are used on slayer

274m/80k = 3425 hours at cave crawlers till 200m cmb

3425*.9231 = 3161 effigies

3161*59250 = 187.3m RC xp, so assuming you already had 15m RC xp, you would still max RC.

Therefore the conclusion I can draw from this is, since slayer with effigies would be around 204k xp per hour and cave crawlers is around 289k xp per hour, if one was truly devoted to efficiency it would save time to actually use effigies on slayer rather than RC and then spend the rest of melee at cave crawlers which would still result in 200m attack, defense, strength, ranged, HP, summoning and RC (like slayer with effigies on RC and then cave crawlers to finish strength would) But this method accomplish those stats in less time and would result in more total effigies used meaning more xp in all 8 of the effigy skills.

I find this a little sad because that means that slayer and RC are kinda [bleep]ed, and personally I would not want to spend 3,425 hours cannoning cave crawlers lol.

With your effigy calculations you broke it down to ~5500 xp per effigy skill. But never added it back on?

Ok so for this example we'll take cave crawlers at 1 effigy per hour & slayer at 0.5 effigy per hr (1 every 2 hr)

Since this is about top players, all players are maxed @99 in each skill.

The 8 Effigy skills they'd use to unlock each effigy will be the slowest skills, not the most expensive.

So this is 15 + 20 + 25 + 30k XP to the slowest skills per hour. 90000 XP shared amongst these slow skills. I think elsewhere there is a more accurate calculation of how much time is actually saved. But lets put this time figure at 60minutes, for this example. Then there is the lamp itself which almost saves 1 hour of Slayer or Runecrafting at 99. (It doesn't but for this example we'll say it saves exactly 1 hour)

So every effigy will save 2 Hours of gameplay elsewhere, doing slow skills & the lamp skill (RC/Slayer).

So Total XP/HR at Cave Crawlers is broken down like so.

80k Melee

25k Constitution

160k Ranged Xp (130k Cannon + 30k Steel Titan)

45k Summoning Xp (All coloured Charms, primarily green though so this doesn't take into account the time to turn them into pouches)

5k Herblore Xp (Herbicide all herbs)

90k Effigy Xp

45k Lamp Xp

COST: -2m GP/HR (At current CBALL prices)

TOTAL: ~450k Total XP/hr

Time Saved: 2 Hours

So for this Slayer example we are going to use this task list here.

Aberrant Spectres (Even GP)

Black Demons (- GP)

Black Dragons (+ GP)

Bloodvelds (- GP)

Dagannoths (- GP)

Dark Beasts (+ GP)

Ice Strykewyrm (+ GP)

Iron Dragons (+ GP)

Mithril Dragons (+ GP)

Steel Dragons (+ GP)

At the fastest kill rates these should average 40k Slayer Xp/hr and an effigy every 2 hours. If 10 tasks are too few and you run out of points you'd need to add more tasks, however for this example. This is ok.

For monetary value this is a rough calculation of simply + or - GP. There is probably nothing on the list that exceeds 1m+ an hour (baring in mind you are only there to do the specified task).

So from the list we can probably assume you are more likely to profit, than to lose powerslaying the above tasks. Therefore we will put the opportunity cost of Slayer at +1m/hr.

So for Total XP/hr based on the above slayer list.

You would expect a higher proportion of Melee xp than camping cave crawlers, thanks to the 15% attack/strength from the slayer helm. Collecting a new task and banking would be no more than 2-3minutes with a Ferocious ring and relative discipline. So for this example we'll not count this time due to cave crawlers with a steel titan (An invent can only hold so much anyway)

Since all but 3 tasks allow you to use a cannon for powerslaying but only 3 are actually in Multi-combat (which also allows use of steel titan). We will say you obtain on average 1:1 Range & Slayer XP split over these tasks. As for some you are earning 0, others a rate of 100k an hr, and the single combat closer to 50k.

Melee XP - Would be close to 100k an hour. However as Range xp/hr increases, melee will probably go down due to Overkill values & more loot to pickup/reloading cannon. Also due to having dragons on our task list, (Which typically have higher defence) despite giving more XP per LP we'll assume that slows down our melee xp.

For this example we will use 80k melee xp per hour. Which is a 2:1 xp ratio to slayer xp. (It may be slightly more than this, but I'd need someone to show me etc) And constitution XP is gained at 1/3rd rate of melee xp.

For summoning XP - Everything on this task list is below the rate at which charms are obtained at cave crawlers. Except Mithril Dragons & Black Demons. Some being significantly less. So we will assume around ~25k Summoning XP/hr on this slayer task list.

So for one Hour of slaying we can expect, on average. The following XP.

80k Melee xp

25k Constitution xp

50k Ranged Xp

45k Slayer Xp

25k Summoning Xp

45k Effigy Skills

27k Lamp Skill

COST: + 1m GP/HR

Total XP: ~ 300k XP/HR

Time Saved: 1 Hour

Now a comparison if you were to spend the Lamp on slayer XP. So you'd be gaining the equivalent of 45k Slayer Xp/Hr

~100k more Ranged Xp/hr. (This is equivalent to ~20minutes chinning (Not counting Hp XP you'd gain from chinning))

~ 20k more Summoning XP/hr. (~ 15minutes at Waterfiends)

~ 45k Xp spread amongst the following skills. Mining, Fishing, Runecrafting, Agility, Thieving, Hunter, Woodcutting, Firemaking. (5 slow, 3 fast skills) (60k + 60k + 50k + 60k + 250k + 200k + 80k + 350k /8 = Average of 140k xp/hr = ~20minutes of time)

~ 27k Xp LOSS on Runecrafting (from the lamp) This is around 25minutes of time.

~ COST of 3m gp/hr. 2m Actual cost against 1m Opportunity cost (1m gp you've missed out if you did Slayer)

So to justify doing Cave Crawlers over Slayer (For Slayer) you'd have to want to spend approximately 3m to save 30minutes of time.

I'm not a math person, so feel free to trawl through it and see if I've cocked up. If it's relatively accurate I'll probably add it to my guide so it's not a waste of a post. I have declared a lot of assumptions to make it easier to follow or compare, also the Xp rates of the slower skills are fairly generic and do not take into account mousekey methods etc. The assumed RC ZMI rate might be too low for 99, but would probably only deviate the example by a couple of minutes.)

and @ Drumgun, you could expect around 50-60k Ranged XP (from ranging) + 130k Cannon Xp + 30k Steel Titan Xp. If you use void you need to bring Antipoisons ++ and have a timer running. I would personally use an AP totem for the convenience. Also use a Karils Xbow if you can afford it. (No ground clutter, although youa re 200m summoning so it probably doesn't matter) Also if you use void you'll have to manually scroll your steel titan as well. Since you won't be picking up herbs or charms, you'll be able to pump some decent DPS with Karils Xbow. (Not stopping constantly to pick crap up, where a slower weapon would be better)

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

If you work out 10 hours a day? Oh my god. I can work out -efficiently- in 15-20 minutes. If you don't let your muscles rest you're going to kill yourself basically.

This efficiency debate has come full circle now :blink:

yes, but it isn't the most efficient way to kill yourself.

If you work out 10 hours a day? Oh my god. I can work out -efficiently- in 15-20 minutes. If you don't let your muscles rest you're going to kill yourself basically.

This efficiency debate has come full circle now :blink:

yes, but it isn't the most efficient way to kill yourself.

^

:thumbsup:

It's a lil expensive.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

You did read Vex' post on crawlers (which I assume you are referring to). They are 5k cannonballs per hour, or more.

Hehe clever edit :P.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Regarding slayer versus runecrafting for effigies, we have to keep in mind rc assists on the way to 200m all skills ; Getting 200m runecrafting earlier on in itself is ineffccient since you can expect to spend at least 5? years on 200m all skills

ZMFg2.jpg

I think we should all give a hearty gratz to Phoenix Odin for 200mil rc and dg xp, how he managed those idk.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

Update of the top 15 (late update caused by a very intense week followed by an even more intense week-end!)

1. Skiller (previously Aasiwat) : 2,41B xp. Still training magic, this ultimate skiller is on its way to be the first player to 11 and 12 skills over 100M. He should also be the first player to "half max out". Coming milestones: 100M ranged and 100M farming

2. Zarfot 2,35B xp. Inactive.

3. Jdelacroix : 2,25Bxp. This future rank 1 overall is still training dungeoneering and is on pace to reach the front page in 3-4 weeks. He's also trained some WC last week. Coming milestones : 100M xp ranged, 100M dungeon and 100M HP

4. Drumgun : 2,16B xp. He reached 100M fletch last week for his 9th skill over 100M and is on pace to achieve 100M WC in 2-3 weeks, joining Skiller for most skills over 100M. He's also training ranged in a very cold place. Coming milestones : 100M WC

5. Elvis : 2,05B xp. Still battling Telmo for rank 1 overall, Elvis is once again training dungeon, crafting and herblore. Depending on how many saved tokkens he has, he could max out dungeon next week. Coming milestones : 100M WC, 200M dungeon and 100M attack

6. telmomarques : 2.05B xp. Still training slayer, he's gained major XP last week in all effigie related skills with a boost in RC. We must also remember that he has 2 effigy combo skill already maxed out (thieving/con and Cook/fm) which makes it all the more impressive. Coming milestones : 100M str

7. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Still inactive.

8. Elias : 1,90B xp. Once again training crafting and dungeoneering, he's reached 1,9B xp last week and should get his 5th and 6th skills at 200M early in 2011. Coming milestones : 200M crafting and 200M dungeon

9. Lan : 1,87B xp. Inactive .

10. Erw J : 1,85 xp. Inactive.

11. Paperbag : 1,84B xp. Ranging and farming can summarize last week for Paperbag. We've been told he has a litte cash flow problem, which could explain why he's not powertraining like he did with herblore... we'll see. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

12. Kingduffy : 1,81B xp. Still very consistent, he's spent most of last week either farming or hunting which helped him reach 1,8B xp. He's about to lose a rank to Suomi, but will gain 2 from Lan and Erw J in the coming weeks. Coming milestones : 100M WC

13. S U O M I : 1,78B xp. One of the fastest training player last week with Elvis and Telmo, Suomi is closing in on 200M magic (7th skill) as well as training WC, FM, crafting, farming and dungeoneering. He's about 2 weeks away from claiming rank 12 from Kingduffy. Coming milestones : 200M magic (7th skill) and 1,8B xp

14. Tezz : 1,70B xp. He's finally caught up to Green098 and gain a rank last week. Still training slayer, he will reach 1,7B xp today or tomorrow. He's also very close to maxing out HP, which could mean an halt to slayer training for the time being...something that I doubt. Coming milestones : 200M HP, 100M str and 1,7B xp

15. Green098 : 1,69B xp. She got her 5th at 200M last week with dungeoneering and moved on to ranging and prayer. She still has a place locked in the top 15 until the new year probably. Coming milestones : 1,7B xp and 100M ranged

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

This is a general warning for people to stay on topic. I realize that topics that go on for more than 100 pages can drift off a bit, but any more off topic posts will be considered spam.

-Necromagus, Tip.It Mod

Jw, why is Jdela deemed as future rank 1 overall already? He doesn't play that much, doesn't have many easy exp skills left, and yeah personally I find Aasiwat a better overall skiller. He's already struggling to gain exp on Aasi as it is, wouldn't that only get worse once he has to move onto the harder skills? Or did I miss something like Aasi quitting and Jdela announcing that he's planning to become best nolifer 2011 lol XD?

Thanks for the update :)

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Jw, why is Jdela deemed as future rank 1 overall already? He doesn't play that much, doesn't have many easy exp skills left, and yeah personally I find Aasiwat a better overall skiller. He's already struggling to gain exp on Aasi as it is, wouldn't that only get worse once he has to move onto the harder skills? Or did I miss something like Aasi quitting and Jdela announcing that he's planning to become best nolifer 2011 lol XD?

I think he just means that he is the next in the next player with the xp over Elvis/Telmo to get be getting 120 dungeon. Seeing as Jdela has 76m dungeon and assiwat only has 10m. So at the current rate he will be rank 1 over all, until Aasiwat gets 120 dungeon, or Elvis/Telmo throw down some huge xp gains before he hits 120.

I think he just means that he is the next in the next player with the xp over Elvis/Telmo to get be getting 120 dungeon. Seeing as Jdela has 76m dungeon and assiwat only has 10m. So at the current rate he will be rank 1 over all, until Aasiwat gets 120 dungeon, or Elvis/Telmo throw down some huge xp gains before he hits 120.

jdela funnest to dg with :D

StarViv.png

Ah lol, yep you're right! Thanks for clearing that up, and sorry lol still used to highest overall exp = #1 overall XD

yIUqy.jpg

Drumgun, getting kinda personal, but are you dutch?

Thought i saw your name somewhere on a dutch rsforum

Anyway, gl on making money and skilling, why don't you start a donation company either?

Or are you planning on flip merching? or any other way of making cash? frost dragons?

Cuz u got maxed melee and no reason for killing abby demons for cash now, so what's next for money?

backgroundsignature.png

Drumgun, getting kinda personal, but are you dutch?

Thought i saw your name somewhere on a dutch rsforum

Anyway, gl on making money and skilling, why don't you start a donation company either?

Or are you planning on flip merching? or any other way of making cash? frost dragons?

Cuz u got maxed melee and no reason for killing abby demons for cash now, so what's next for money?

Don't flame me for answering in his place, but he's offline now, yes he is Dutch.