200M in all Skills

Makilio

all you do is speculate, how can you say you dont care, your mining 100k/h is a speculation from what you said, you speculate perfect rates that include help from other people (someone banking for you), and the thing i think you should speculate, mistakes, you don't...

and now you just say people don't care when speculating? so you don't care on what you do? im confused now . . . .

Speculation is about the unknown.

Maybe you should re read and get a dictionary if you are confused.

You said english isn't your language so maybe you should read this http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/speculate

i did

found this on http://www.thefreedictionary.com/speculate

2. To engage in a course of reasoning often based on inconclusive evidence

now let's check your frase:

"Someone told me that 85k was the max, that was before urns. Urns normally give about a 20% bonus"

1) someone told me <- inconclusive

2) urns NORMALLY give about <- inconclusive

so you just assume some numbers, without knowing if they are valid, so your speculating the rate.

AbandonnedEpicDpser25.pngAbandonnedHeroDpser22.pngWarpedEpicDpser25.png

all you do is speculate, how can you say you dont care, your mining 100k/h is a speculation from what you said, you speculate perfect rates that include help from other people (someone banking for you), and the thing i think you should speculate, mistakes, you don't...

and now you just say people don't care when speculating? so you don't care on what you do? im confused now . . . .

Speculation is about the unknown.

Maybe you should re read and get a dictionary if you are confused.

You said english isn't your language so maybe you should read this http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/speculate

i did

found this on http://www.thefreedictionary.com/speculate

2. To engage in a course of reasoning often based on inconclusive evidence

now let's check your frase:

"Someone told me that 85k was the max, that was before urns. Urns normally give about a 20% bonus"

1) someone told me <- inconclusive

2) urns NORMALLY give about <- inconclusive

so you just assume some numbers, without knowing if they are valid, so your speculating the rate.

1) Lol well if you can't trust anyone for any information then I feel sorry for you.

2) You don't understand fully how urns work. I said normally/about because if I said "do" then someone would say "no dats rong dey give 19.989%"

Also they are completely different types of speculation. There is evidence to back up the 85k/hr but no evidence to suggest what the xp rate of lava is.

If you call 85k/hr speculation then any "fact" that someone tells you can be speculated and the word loses meaning when you use it.

don't matter if i trust or don't

all i'm saying is that you are speculating... thats all, don't try to misslead the argument.

oh and now i understan why you edited your post, found this on your site:

1. ( when tr, takes a clause as object ) to conjecture without knowing the complete facts

probably you readed till end after you posted.. that's a think you shouldn't do on your life, sometimes will lead you to bad paths,

stays here the advice ;)

[hide]Edited this into my last post while you were replying to it

Also they are completely different types of speculation. There is evidence to back up the 85k/hr but no evidence to suggest what the xp rate of lava is.

If you call 85k/hr speculation then any "fact" that someone tells you can be speculated and the word loses meaning when you use it.

And that was not why I edited my post.[/hide]

This speculation talk is off topic. We can continue to talk about it in pm if you want.

On topic: Does anyone think that lava can be better than superheating gold?

There are quite a few vids backing up 85k xp/h superheating and dropping even 87k so if you dont wanna pay some1 to bank for you just time the run from bank to cb brace tele to mining or w/e fastest way to get there is and subtract it i doubt it takes it out of the high 90's still

aribiterspar3.png

still you just speculating max xp rate, you don't even know if 85k its really the max.. they may have got that with mystakes... and so on.. not saying that its more or less, just saying that on the point you use that as your max wthout further research, your just speculating that it is indeed the max...

and i never talked about the xp from lava mining but there is evidence that back up the mining bonus xp outfit, that was the first thing i pointed out to you

"will reward you with parts of a golden mining suit, the full version of which grants a 2.5% Mining XP boost. (Think of it as the Mining equivalent of the lumberjack outfit.)"

and said that should be considered to your calcs of mining xp rates at lrc

now since we don't know how that suit works

we can indeed speculate that it works similar to lumberjack, and as proven that varrock armor boost its better then the full outfit, ignore the top and count just other parts similar to lumberjack

then you will have a new hypothetical max xp rate, that should be considered for all around speculation of new mining xp rates.

Seriously you are making this into a way bigger deal than it needs to be. The 134k figure was to give people a rough idea of how good lava needs to be if it is to be the next best method. All the little things you pointed out will only change the result by a few k. If people are trying to predict the xp rate of lava they aren't going to say "I think it might be more than 134k" and then when the figure changes by a few k "There is no chance it is going to be 136k".

Now if anyone still wants to discuss it. Do you think lava might be the new best method for mining?

For anyone interested, I found this on the RSOF...

The Completionist Cape was first mentioned in the Capes of Distinction Developers' Blog. The non-trimmed cape will only be worn by players who have:

All skill levels at maximum (120 Dungeoneering and 99 in all other skills.)

All quests complete

All tasks complete

All magic spells unlocked (Spells from Livid Farm, Mage Training Arena, and the Mage Arena)

All prayers unlocked (Prayer from Dungeoneering and Camelot training room)

All Varrock museum Kudos

Miniquests:

Abyss

Ghostly robes

Shadow sword

Goblin High Priest

The Lair of Tarn Razorlor

Returning Clarence

Stronghold of Player Safety

Stronghold of security

To wear the trimmed completionist cape you will need the following in addition to the previous:

4.000 Chompy kills.

Scabarite research complete.

Highest rune shop unlocked from Ali Morrisane.

All hot-air balloon travel routes unlocked.

Eagle transport routes fully unlocked.

All Smoking Kills sub-bosses unlocked.

Unlock ability to craft all Slayer items and to deliver killing blows quicker.

Master White Knight rank obtained.

Flying broomstick unlocked.

Found all hidden treasure from Making History.

Achieve 1.250+ Conquest rank.

Unlocked the full power of the Ivandis flail.

Played 5.000 games of Castle Wars.

Unlocked maximum access to Mobilising Armies rewards.

Defeated all champions.

Achieve maximum rank in each Barbarian Assault role.

Complete all Court Cases.

Complete 25 chimp ice deliveries.

Find all barbarian notes in the Ancient Cavern.

Unlock all rewards from the Artisans Workshop.

Obtain all circus clothing.

Complete the Dahmaroc statue in your player-owned house.

Unlock the 'scroll of cleansing' ability.

A13d.png

most people that would go for the trim dont really care about skills but the livid farm for completionist cape might make some people slow down for a few days to a week if they want it.

StarViv.png

Agreed, getting all the requirements for the trim is too much xp waste for me to see someone like Suomi (or anyone who solely focuses on skills) getting it for example. I can see many top page people getting just the normal completionist cape though as completing livid farm pales in comparison to defeating all champions or playing 5000 castle wars games. However the trimmed is still badass nonetheless...

A13d.png

I'm not sure what you are saying but at lrc you get 100k mining and 73k smithing per hour.

Has anyone actually tested that? I can see how you could potentially get 100k mining per hour, but if you're superheating and dropping too, rather than just low alching, I find that having your invent full of urns leads to you often ending up with a full invent and spending time not mining. Also, does your rate include the time taken to bank and collect more urns/titans?

Every single one of Thai-Longs xp estimates are Unrealistic - They are perfect tick xp rates for an hour(thoereticly) I take no rate that he says seriously. Always take 10-15% off.

Yea I'd come to the same conclusion. I'd actaully be quite interested to see his explanation of how he arrives at the 100k xp figure, would you mind explaining Thai?

Someone told me that 85k was the max, that was before urns. Urns normally give about a 20% bonus but since extra ores from the varrock armour don't fill up the urns it is only a 17.6% bonus which is 15k. My rate does include banking time for more urns because you pay someone 50k to bring you urns, titan pouch and a summoning pot.

I suggest you ask the same friend for the new rate with urns, having urns in your invent (rather than extra space for ore during the periods you mine faster than usual) significantly slows down xp when superheating. For example, at 85 mining with titan, dpick and urns but without varrock armour i average 70-75k mining xp/hr low alching the ores. However, when I start superheating, I start to average about 55k xp/hr because of the time wasted when I have a full invent and therefore cannot mine.

ichigosig2da4.jpg

Agreed, getting all the requirements for the trim is too much xp waste for me to see someone like Suomi (or anyone who solely focuses on skills) getting it for example. I can see many top page people getting just the normal completionist cape though as completing livid farm pales in comparison to defeating all champions or playing 5000 castle wars games. However the trimmed is still badass nonetheless...

suomi is happy with the maxed cape, he does not own a completionist cape nor will he attempt one, so of course he wont get trim but he will not attempt the untrimmed either

a_final_name.png

suomi is happy with the maxed cape, he does not own a completionist cape nor will he attempt one, so of course he wont get trim but he will not attempt the untrimmed either

Suspected as much

Where's the max xp cape?? :P

So what would the emote on that be, your char announcing a top 15 update or something?

A13d.png

What a hero, I believe he's the only player to have obtained the trimmed completionist cape (although I can think of a few who might be close).

ichigosig2da4.jpg

Correct, he is the only player. I also heard that Dragonseance has almost all the requirements but his main problem is he's only played like 2 cw games or something like that lol.

A13d.png

Correct, he is the only player. I also heard that Dragonseance has almost all the requirements but his main problem is he's only played like 2 cw games or something like that lol.

cw games makes up like 90% of the whole requirement. I think 5k cw games and max cape normally take the same time to get(ingame hours).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Yeah the cw games are like 87 play time days alone >.< and I meant he's close via number of tasks completed, not time wise

Also just found a thread of his, he has like 5 things left to do for trimmed but I think he said he wouldn't do the cw games until he's all 200m

Edit @Phat he said that he thinks it'll be another 8 years or so until he maxes out, so unless Suomi quits then Dragon probably won't be first

A13d.png

It's because there's already this cape out called "Castle wars professional cape" which is 5k games but yeah 5k seems a bit excessive for a trim lol

A13d.png

5k castle wars games is like 3/4 the total game time I have on this account......... Does anyone know how many players have actually played that many games? I don't know how the castle wars highscores works so idk if that's games played or flags captured or what.