200M in all Skills

Makilio

Ok so Elias has reached 200M in Prayer for his 7th stat at 200M and from the looks of it has no intention of stopping.......

whatevenisabed.png

Bonecrusher after 200m prayer? Pro.

I expect if drumgun does get enough money he'll do prayer to finish combat stats

I'd use a bonecrusher too after 200M pray, clearer view of drops.

Drumgun now has 11 a 10mill xp left for 200

Telmo is doing 2 races at the time

After a long time of steady speed they now finally show why they are the best

At this pace the 3bill mark is not that far away :)

Captain_Guns.png

Captain_Guns.png

Crazy Captain Productions

Very nice battle for the #1 spot. Nice that Elias could at least get it at some point, he can say he's been #1 of Rs :-)

I wonder if Telmo is able to keep #1 or that Elias will beat him and take the first rank for a longer time than today.

Werpheus.png

It might come down to who can stay awake the longest at this point...

Elias is going for 30+ hrs then sleeping 6-7, but sleep won't be the deciding factor

Dragonseance oops I mean Elias #1

A13d.png

Elias is going for 30+ hrs then sleeping 6-7, but sleep won't be the deciding factor

Dragonseance oops I mean Elias #1

Are you friends/talk with more top 15 players ? Do you have any more info on other players plans ? :D

Also +1 for the dragonseance oops i mean elias.

backgroundsignature.png

As it should be. RS is a game of time. The person with the most freetime usually always comes out on top. (See my prayer records)

Lol na, I've known him for four years though. And the deciding factor won't be sleep (they are probably equally nolifing anyway) but rather what Telmo decides to do after Prayer.

A13d.png

Why do people cheer for dragonseance? It makes no sence lol, what does he have on other players? 120m slayer xp is all he has and no to mention half the xp of most contenders. Doesn't even skill at a blistering pace to stand a chance.

Masaca1.png

And so the battle begins for Rank one holding.

Dragon could stand a chance I suppose if he hurry's up with Slayer and does his fast buyables. Agreed though.

Eb.png

Why do people cheer for dragonseance? It makes no sence lol, what does he have on other players? 120m slayer xp is all he has and no to mention half the xp of most contenders. Doesn't even skill at a blistering pace to stand a chance.

Nobody does, just a couple people trying to troll. The best thing to do is ignore them rather than waste your time trying to rationalize why they cheer for him (Thai and I were making fun of them in our posts)

A13d.png

My vote for Telmo, if he cares about xp and not being slayer effiecient, chinning range would be fast xp, like he has done in the past.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

My vote for Telmo, if he cares about xp and not being slayer effiecient, chinning range would be fast xp, like he has done in the past.

Chinning without Slayer is just inflated xp, it would make other top players loose respect for him and also would bite him in the end. I doubt he'd do that lol.

A13d.png