200M in all Skills

Makilio

tezz is cool but hypotheticals aren't really needed anymore for long term calcs now that we have the time calc for long term predictions we know who is and isn't really competition for rank 1 longterm spots Suomi and Elias being main 2 ATM, again mostly depending on suomis $$ situation

I dunno.. I still think the whole race to all 200m's is in fact hypothetical. It's not fact that all of the top players will continue playing long enough to get there. No one knows what tomorrow holds. If we can't hypothesize on this thread, where can we?

Couldn't have said it better.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Except for the fact when saying if Suomi and elias keep Doing what they are doing...etc and trying to random throw tezz in the picture or zez when we know as a fact in the long run they are thousands of hours behind so again in the long run people would run out of buyables.. And obviously if everyone in front of em quits ..etc those are all what Ifs yeah we use hypotheticals but I don't remember any tezz or zez posts mentioning if suomi,Elias ..etc quit they could reclaim ....was just posts bout ph he has a shot..etc when in fact we know thousands of hours difference so the time calc limits the hypotheticals to actual possibilitys but if someone wants to start a topic on first to 200m all if ... Quits I'd be happy to participate there as well..

No hostility meant at brood or anyone either btw, hope you can see my point

aribiterspar3.png

Except for the fact when saying if Suomi and elias keep Doing what they are doing...etc and trying to random throw tezz in the picture or zez when we know as a fact in the long run they are thousands of hours behind so again in the long run people would run out of buyables.. And obviously if everyone in front of em quits ..etc those are all what Ifs yeah we use hypotheticals but I don't remember any tezz or zez posts mentioning if suomi,Elias ..etc quit they could reclaim ....was just posts bout ph he has a shot..etc when in fact we know thousands of hours difference so the time calc limits the hypotheticals to actual possibilitys but if someone wants to start a topic on first to 200m all if ... Quits I'd be happy to participate there as well..

No hostility meant at brood or anyone either btw, hope you can see my point

ya i understand completely

Honestly, i have the more respect for S U O M I, then anyone else in this game. He is one of the few ( if not only ) top ranked players that play with pm on. Because of this, and his constant chats on tip it, he keeps his fans updates with what he is doing, and what his future plans are. He apologizes for things he shoulding, and even tho i dont really know him i would bet a great deal of money he is a really good guy IRL. For that, i think he deserves first to 200M overall. Not even mentioning the fact that he got screwed over for training all of his slow skills first, which now are alot faster... But really whoever gets to 5b first, respect. And i will buy a month of membership just so i can attend that party. Keep on going SUOMI, stay cool, and i cant wait to attend ur party.

Will dragonseance beat suomi to 200m slayer?

Not with the pace he's going at now;

Suomi averaged 916,5k slay xp/a day from the day he started until now.

Dragonseance averaged 354k slay xp/a day from 165 days ago till now (i even excluded his 2 weeks ban period).

Well.. there you have it

Some more slayer comparisation;

Elias averages 536.8k slay xp in 133 days of slaying.

Telmomarques averaged 494,2k slay xp in 111 days of slaying (half a year ago).

All of these gains were after effigys were released, the big difference is suomi uses them on slayer ánd plays the most hours consistantly of these people.

[spoiler=Previous calcs for comparisation.]These are calcs i made on 8 jun 2011:

Tezz averaged 835k in 125 days of slaying. He started at 95m.

Suomi averaged 917k a day for the last 107 days (he started slaying 107 days ago).

Tezz also used effigys on slayer, but he used them not instantly like suomi, saved them up then went boom for about 4 times.

And these are calcs i made on may 1 2011:

From the day suomi started slaying (feb 21) intensively, he averaged 934k xp a day.

As you see, suomi is very steady and plays a little more then tezz did when he slayed.

backgroundsignature.png

600k Xp/day is a terrible estimate on Suomi's gains. Expect him to remain consistent at his current pace. Wait about 30-40 more hours and you'll see what his week will be. Atm it's looking towards probably 5.2m Xp/week or so.

You were right lol

And on the tezz subject, i think langer is right, he was with elias before too. Looking forward to see what tezz is gonna do after hunter.

*fingers crossed for buyables*

backgroundsignature.png

Suomi will be the most loved #1 position out of anyone when he obtains it, followed by Zezima. He'll need to hit #1 for the general population to catch on, as most people right now don't understand how insane he is <3: Been a supporter since page 5 of this thread when you guys all laughed at me for even suggesting he'll be first to 200m all :lol:

<3 You Suomi

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

Do you actually think that I got that opinion from you rofl? I didn't even read your post and I can guarantee I have a better idea of what's going on in the top ranks than you L. Can't believe you could point out such a stupid thing as if you were the first and only person with that opinion.

Edit:

Your posts about Tezz show how little you know for example. Tezz is poor and stop talking about what could theoretically happen "if" he did have money.

Who are you and why are you raging on a thread trying to proove how much you know about runescape players and that it's something to be proud of? Honestly...

Masaca1.png

Dragonseance doesn't even train Slayer, he told me he's focussing on 200m Dungeoneering now.

And I've (finally :P) updated the thread on the RSOF.

Currently working towards 2496 total.

Oscar.png

Does anyone know what Tezz's cash situation is? Kids claiming he has nothing but have no source. If Tezz is pretty loaded then things could get more interesting.

I've known Tezz longer than anyone that still plays RS, and I talk to him often. He doesn't like people knowing how rich he is, but I can confirm he's not even close to being over a few bil.

He doesn't merch or accept donations, nor does he plan to, so don't expect any sudden jump in XP from him.

Does anyone know what Tezz's cash situation is? Kids claiming he has nothing but have no source. If Tezz is pretty loaded then things could get more interesting.

I've known Tezz longer than anyone that still plays RS, and I talk to him often. He doesn't like people knowing how rich he is, but I can confirm he's not even close to being over a few bil.

He doesn't merch or accept donations, nor does he plan to, so don't expect any sudden jump in XP from him.

Nice to know. Should we expect another non-buyable from him after hunter?

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

To add to the whole Dragonseance and Suomi thing:

Dragon said he will be getting in December he said and he wants Rank 7 (or something like that) in Slayer.

Suomi said he is getting Slayer in like September or August .(I think he said)

Hes training dg with a bit of slayer because he got his new computer.

Eb.png

Does anyone else finds it impressive that drumguns monthly record still stands after a year now.

And not only that but he is also still the only one with 200m summoning, has that been achieved before? A year at the top with no other players even?

Number 2 is also about 50m xp away.

We must never forget drumgun, because no1 talks about him anymore here! If he does prayer (i assume he has quite some cash by now) he will be making a jump in the top 15.

backgroundsignature.png

Does anyone else finds it impressive that drumguns monthly record still stands after a year now.

And not only that but he is also still the only one with 200m summoning, has that been achieved before? A year at the top with no other players even?

Number 2 is also about 50m xp away.

We must never forget drumgun, because no1 talks about him anymore here! If he does prayer (i assume he has quite some cash by now) he will be making a jump in the top 15.

A lot of players have held rank 1 for many years (larryr for example) and sometimes never relinquished it (hawl gnun). As to whether a player was first to 200m xp and the only one to have it for over a year I think it has been done before. Must've anyways when lover romeo got agility and mining. Probably was also the case for herblore, construction, and thieving. Don't quote me on that though.

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx

I always hear how Drumgun is skint from doing buyables like summoning, magic and chinning range, so obviously he can find the money, and since its been a while he could have built some cash up whilst fishing/wcing. I agree with you though, i think his next buyable will be prayer then he has a completly maxed combat, some achievement but it is probably sometime before he decides to do another buyable with wcing and fishing coming along slowly but surely.

Masaca1.png

Do you actually think that I got that opinion from you rofl? I didn't even read your post and I can guarantee I have a better idea of what's going on in the top ranks than you L. Can't believe you could point out such a stupid thing as if you were the first and only person with that opinion.

Edit:

Your posts about Tezz show how little you know for example. Tezz is poor and stop talking about what could theoretically happen "if" he did have money.

Who are you and why are you raging on a thread trying to proove how much you know about runescape players and that it's something to be proud of? Honestly...

Who am I lol? I've been following this thread for a year now and obviously you don't know because I stopped posting for 2 months or so meaning you're new since you don't recognize my name.. And yes, I will rage at some idiot who claims I copied his post because I have a *similar* opinion. Also, saw your post above, Summoning can hardly be considered a buyable skill seeing as you need to get a lot of charms to get 200m meaning you could easily make the money in that time. Woodcutting won't get him money rofl... I highly doubt he cuts mage logs. My guess is he does Ivy because he stated before that he's not a tryhard person. You're contradicting yourself by saying stuff like "I need valid information that Tezz has no money, I don't believe these kids" and before that you claimed Tezz could get buyables to 200m if he wanted. O i c what you did dere... Think before you post, you're making yourself look not-so-smart.

EDIT

Just saw that you joined not even a month ago rofl...

Makaveli_93.png

I just tried the pyrelord firemaking method, it's very fast firemaking xp and it's quite fun too.

This is going to change the time taken to get 200m all skills, even assuming people chop and break Arctic pine with an adze and use Cook/FM effigy stages on Firemaking, people will still need to get at least 100m firemaking xp via burning logs. 100m firemaking xp use to take maybe 300 hours, now we're looking at about 170. (These are very rough estimates, but the point still stands)

also inb4 jagex nerfs it in next update

Crystalfarm.png

Edit:

Who am I lol? I've been following this thread for a year now and obviously you don't know because I stopped posting for 2 months or so meaning you're new since you don't recognize my name.. And yes, I will rage at some idiot who claims I copied his post because I have a *similar* opinion. Also, saw your post above, Summoning can hardly be considered a buyable skill seeing as you need to get a lot of charms to get 200m meaning you could easily make the money in that time. Woodcutting won't get him money rofl... I highly doubt he cuts mage logs. My guess is he does Ivy because he stated before that he's not a tryhard person. You're contradicting yourself by saying stuff like "I need valid information that Tezz has no money, I don't believe these kids" and before that you claimed Tezz could get buyables to 200m if he wanted. O i c what you did dere... Think before you post, you're making yourself look not-so-smart.

EDIT

Just saw that you joined not even a month ago rofl...

Why would you even consider he's chopping magic logs for money l0l0l. He's obviously make his money through merching whilst training at ivys or what not. I've had a previous account before on tipit and following the thread for a year doesn't make a difference, don't be stupid, it doesn't take long to catch up by reading through the thread. You're blind with rage atm, maybe another 2 months of not posting would help :) Just another kid claiming to be best friends with contenders.

Masaca1.png

I always hear how Drumgun is skint from doing buyables like summoning, magic and chinning range, so obviously he can find the money, and since its been a while he could have built some cash up whilst fishing/wcing. I agree with you though, i think his next buyable will be prayer then he has a completly maxed combat, some achievement but it is probably sometime before he decides to do another buyable with wcing and fishing coming along slowly but surely.

Yes he has said on this thread he would like to max the first 12 skills on the hiscore list. The only problem was prayer which he needed money for, he has already achieved fletching and almost wc, and working on fishing.

If those are completed he'd need fm and prayer. He also said he did ivy,rocktails, TD's (for $) and sometimes soul wars because he enjoys it. And he dungeoneers sometimes with his girlfriend ;p.

Man the first 12 skills 200m, would look awesome, then he has a total of 14, xp-wise more then halfway.

Oh and he also said he'd probably be finished with wc/fletch in 2011 and maybe fishing too.

EDIT: to posters above:

No drumgun does not merch for principial reasons, he got all of his cash for magic/summoning by camping about 1 million abyssal demons ( att,str,def,hp 200m).

He was never a rich man, he got his cash for ranging 200m mostly from tds and some random things iirc.

backgroundsignature.png