O i forgot about Geel in my list lol.

so its now

1.Drum

2.Geel

3Jake

4.Forse

5.Dragonseance

6.Alkan

that could change.  i have a feeling jake wont ever really get it, same with geel for some reason.  Drum, forse, dragonseance and alkan though i have a good feeling about

Honestly I can see agilityspan to have stored exp rewards kind of like fpf, which may render BA useless atm. 

As of top 5 to 5.4b, I really don`t see Jake there as he really doesn`t enjoy RS3 and I don`t know if Suomi will ever get it... his real goal was 5b and he achieved that. 

My top 5 would be:

1. Drumgun

2. Geel - as long as he doesn`t continue taking breaks, he gains exp almost on the same level as Forsberg has this year, especially slayer. 

3. Forsberg888 - barring a burnout, I think he will get there. He already has 70m agility exp, a lot of fast skills left and can put in the hours. 

4. Dragonseance - 5.4b is a sure thing IMO, he wants true completion, but he can`t fight with the guys listed ahead for playing time.

5. Alkan - he`s so steady and even with time off can gain a lot of exp. Fishing while OSRS definitely helped his bid for 200m all. 

Just my 2 cents, honestly I see a lot more players going for it and eventually will get it, but anything in the near future will be dominated by these guys. 

• Like 3

Swarlly.png

One thing I do not get, judging by his previous merits, how is Forsberg able to play 20 hours a day all of a sudden? I remember one of his videos just before he started nolifing where he claimed to be playing hardcore with ~1.4m slayer xp/day. In the same video, he said that he would not be able to keep the pace because of both school and work, but instead of ramping down, he almost doubled his playing hours. The kid is only 17 years old and has been playing RS for 20h this whole term.

I am not saying he is a fraud, nor am I saying I know much about his past (nolifing-wise), but it just seems odd.

He isn't playing 20 hrs a day lol

Maybe atleast 10 everyday but not 20.

Alkan also manages to get decent xp and playtime (he was getting like 600k a day atleast when he was fishing rocktails which is like 50k xp) while being in school.

There isn't any hard thing of playing much while being in school (learn while afkscape, reduce sleep to 5 hrs and you "easily" manage the same)

By the way. If fors reall would play 20 hrs a day his gains would be 3b+

He just was doing really fast skills (like slay which is like 800k total xp for more then 1b xp)

I wonder if fors has the cash needed for 200m all because it'd add a few hundred m's of xp to the year of the fors :D (which is by a side without a call or something like that way better then i even ever expected the year of the dragon -dragons goal was 2.2b xp)

• Like 1

I wonder if fors has the cash needed for 200m all because it'd add a few hundred m's of xp to the year of the fors :D (which is by a side without a call or something like that way better then i even ever expected the year of the dragon -dragons goal was 2.2b xp)

I assume he might have the GP to go for 200m all because he did do frost dragons with a bonecrusher to finish off his combat after slayer. He opted NOT to make GP and gain exp so one would figure he has the capital to make it happen. 

Forsberg plays more than 10 hours/day, also. 

Swarlly.png

One thing I do not get, judging by his previous merits, how is Forsberg able to play 20 hours a day all of a sudden? I remember one of his videos just before he started nolifing where he claimed to be playing hardcore with ~1.4m slayer xp/day. In the same video, he said that he would not be able to keep the pace because of both school and work, but instead of ramping down, he almost doubled his playing hours. The kid is only 17 years old and has been playing RS for 20h this whole term.

I am not saying he is a fraud, nor am I saying I know much about his past (nolifing-wise), but it just seems odd.

Didn't Alkan graduate school like last summer and all he's done this past 4-5 months is YouTube, Scape and gym? I don't know him well but I recall him saying that in a video, or something like that.

• Like 1

ya basically.  He has the best life in the world.  Graduates high school, then already has money and a job from youtube (pretty nice job no matter what), gets to play his favorite game and have fans, while also being successful at that game.  Then he hits up the gym 5-6 tmes a week i think according to his videos, so hes healthy and has another hobby he gets to enjoy.  He has a place to live and is still very young (19 or 20).

Like honestly Alkan, you have the best life ever.  So jelly

• Like 1

Not to go even more off topic than this already is.

How do you know his life is so amazing? How is his life the best life in the world? Sure what you listed is all fine and dandy, but best life in the world, I would say not even close. Not to mention all we know about Alkan is what he has shared with us, we don't know if there are conflicts in his life that make it horrible. Not saying there are, but we no very little about Alkan, and each other for that matter. We shouldn't be quick to judge on who has the best life and so on because we don't know the whole story.

ya basically.  He has the best life in the world.  Graduates high school, then already has money and a job from youtube (pretty nice job no matter what), gets to play his favorite game and have fans, while also being successful at that game.  Then he hits up the gym 5-6 tmes a week i think according to his videos, so hes healthy and has another hobby he gets to enjoy.  He has a place to live and is still very young (19 or 20).

Like honestly Alkan, you have the best life ever.  So jelly

Because living with your parents is "the best life ever" just to make videos on a game and play it. Also what about planning for the future, when his done with runescape he'll have no job and no qualifications how is that "the best life ever"?

He's young and has a high school diploma, he can go to uni or get another type of job.  And obviously best life ever is subjective, i was just saying it as a way of saying his life atm is amazing.  Idk why you got all political about it.  Hes a 19 year old kid with a source of income, hes in great shape, and gets to play runescape for money, and that's what we know about him.  Like you said, we don't know him so i can't say anything other that that, and based on that and his attitude, i assume hes pretty happy.

So if you don't think he has a pretty awesome life that can  be your opinion, i personally think his life sounds amazing, and "best life ever" wasn't supposed to be taken so literal.

PS- he was a pretty good rugby and football player from what I've heard, so he could probably go to uni if he wanted to and at least play a sport.  

(dont mean to fanboy, i just dont get why my post had to be analyzed like that)

• Like 3

Alkan also manages to get decent xp and playtime (he was getting like 600k a day atleast when he was fishing rocktails which is like 50k xp) while being in school.

There isn't any hard thing of playing much while being in school (learn while afkscape, reduce sleep to 5 hrs and you "easily" manage the same)

He just was doing really fast skills (like slay which is like 800k total xp for more then 1b xp)

This is something I have been wondering about for awhile. What are the combat rates / hr for slayer (melee, ranged and magic)? 800K xp/hr is pretty incredible, I knew it was high but I didn't know it got that high.

Also, is doing what Dragonseance is doing with fishing (doing SC for tools then C2ing) more efficient than straight up C2ing? It doesn't seem like it would be to me but he has always tried to be a really efficient player.

This is something I have been wondering about for awhile. What are the combat rates / hr for slayer (melee, ranged and magic)? 800K xp/hr is pretty incredible, I knew it was high but I didn't know it got that high.

Also, is doing what Dragonseance is doing with fishing (doing SC for tools then C2ing) more efficient than straight up C2ing? It doesn't seem like it would be to me but he has always tried to be a really efficient player.

The efficiency of things like SC and BA got increased with a reduction of time. I would imagine that SC-tools are now a couple % more efficient than straight out C2.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Stealing Creation just barely increases exp rates for C2. There is quite a considerable increase with doing Barbarian Assault for agility. As has been mentioned in recent posts though, with an agility update looming on the horizon it may not be wise to do BA right at this moment because the mechanics of Agilityspan might a point based system like FPF. 

Swarlly.png

Just for reference, I put the current top 100 in a year long tracker to see progress over 2014:

http://runetrack.com/competitions/competition_tracker.php?id=19249

83 of them have gained exp already at the time of this post.

Well.. this was  bound to happen. Bing started summoning, possibly to be on top of the list :)

Vmser.png

I have an efficiency question.

So lets say you arent training a bank standing skill or dont have any bank standing skilling supplies banked.  You are training something like slayer or combat, where you do a trip to a slayer task or glacors or whatever.  Now you need to do sinkholes, but it doesnt start for 14 minutes.  You don't have enough time to start a trip to glacors or go to your slayer task, because after a minute or 2 you need to leave.

So my question is, how do you make the most of this time inbetween, i feel like that is one of my greatest weaknesses.  I either afk or do bonfires for 15mins or just skip the daily all together, and neither is good.