200M in all Skills

Makilio

It's kind of a slap in the face that this item that makes agility afkable was only obtainable for one weekend, given how overpowered its effect actually is

like if I suddenly decided I want to go for 200m all skills, I'd have to play for 1000+ more hours because I didn't buy me some spins on one random weekend

don't worry more of this crap will come
amen to that!

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

It's kind of a slap in the face that this item that makes agility afkable was only obtainable for one weekend, given how overpowered its effect actually is

like if I suddenly decided I want to go for 200m all skills, I'd have to play for 1000+ more hours because I didn't buy me some spins on one random weekend

amen to that!

It is still obtainable, just much rarer =/

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

amen to that!

It is still obtainable, just much rarer =/

They'll have another boots promo, would have made a ton of $$$ out of the first time. Also gives others, like Bxpprod a chance to get the boots or buy bonds this time around.  Look at skiller outfits, 3rd time we've had a promo on them.

• Like 1

Nah mate, in about 6 weeks, after seeing it every other spin in the rare slot, I'll get it. Just like that 1st Age Ring that trolled me non-stop.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Nah mate, in about 6 weeks, after seeing it every other spin in the rare slot, I'll get it. Just like that 1st Age Ring that trolled me non-stop.

Coin of Balance still trolling me :(

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

They should make feathers obtainable via finishing agility course laps, Maybe the actual skill will not be so dead, some lower levels could train agility legit for profit even.

You say profit in your argument but this method will not profit JaGex. Their only goal now is to make RS as impossible to 100% complete without spins (ie 120 capes etc)

Complete how? You mean maxed total? You are on a thread about 200m's.

Agility will never die out as long as the true agiles are clicking obstacles. And if you are referring to agility being made profitable gp-wise, it shouldn't.  Agility should never be profitable, unless you are a sad ass who begs for donations while training agility.

wot?

It's not profitable now... it would be if you got feathers like he suggested. 

Mightymuddy.png

So I've been out of the loop for a while; is Heist worth doing for both thieving and hunter, and if so approximately how much faster is doing heist for bonus then training than just straight training?

Personally, at 380k thieve bonus/hour and 350k hunt/hour it's worth for  both skills, especially how much you cut down on actually doing the skill. 

Swarlly.png

Finally working towards my first 200m. Should see me get 200m Thieving Sunday or so :)

• Like 1

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

Finally working towards my first 200m. Should see me get 200m Thieving Sunday or so :)

Gratz...but don't expect many ppl to gratz you in this day and age when skills are a joke and 200m's mean little.

But still, gz.

I'm sorry this maybe out of place, or just completely dumb, but since the methods used to gain a lot of xp, and such were so OP, and weren't nerfed very fast... Isn't that bug abuse a bit? As per Jagex's interpretation of that rule whenever something becomes OP like that, or an item in game is manipulated heavily around it's release and it causes a huge stink, normally they roll back people and ban some for it? Why was there no rollback from this event as opposed to others if it has caused such a huge ruckus in the community that it warrants an entire apology?

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

I'm sorry this maybe out of place, or just completely dumb, but since the methods used to gain a lot of xp, and such were so OP, and weren't nerfed very fast... Isn't that bug abuse a bit? As per Jagex's interpretation of that rule whenever something becomes OP like that, or an item in game is manipulated heavily around it's release and it causes a huge stink, normally they roll back people and ban some for it? Why was there no rollback from this event as opposed to others if it has caused such a huge ruckus in the community that it warrants an entire apology?

It wasnt a bug, it was shitty implementation.

Also I like how they arent addressing crap like the fake wealth evaluator, wicked pouch, and malware for runecoins

• Like 3

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

We're sorry for adding an item that makes it faster to not train than to train to sof so  we've nerf'd it so it's the same speed as training but not really since you don't [bleep]ing train the skill so my logic train just fell of a cliff. In summation: [bleep] all of you thanks for the cash.

- Mod MMG.

• Like 6

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

He says they do this to keep membership low and employees high, but like.... just make a better game and market it well and maybe it would be able to survive off a low membership.  There aren't enough members to keep the staff at 7.00 a month, so they make updates that push away members... like honestly just make the game better and better and market it well and you will gain members!  why does making shit updates that they are 100% away the players do not support seem like a better option than making a game good and advertising it well.

Make a friggin TV commercial and air it on childrens tv channels and on some older tv channels, then you will attract a lot of new members.  If the game is good for new players they will stick around, if not then the game needs to be improved until new players want to stick around

... keep employees high, but like.... 

Those rising cocaine prices have really cut into their profits.

But in all seriousness, maybe they should freaking stop redesigning updates and features that they've released just a few years past. I swear they've had atleast 6 versions of rune platebody designs, for example(and about the same for most cities). The current player base is mostly old players who definitely didn't start playing the game because of spectacular graphics, so why try to change that now(also look at the popularity of 07). If they focused on things that really mattered to players they wouldn't be carrying so much dead weight. As it is right now, considering the inventor/elven city fiasco, they definitely aren't operating very efficiently.

• Like 2

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

It's a classic mistake really by doomed businesses - Focus on short term profit, while ignoring long term profit and worrying about problems when they come, instead of being proactive about them. Happens all the time in soon-to-be bankrupted companies. Once the cash flow starts getting dangerously low, you'll see IVP jump ship and leave the game to die, and they'll be the only ones laughing all the way to the bank about it.

I have a feeling MMG doesn't actually feel the way he said in that statement, but remember, he can't talk otherwise about his employer. Remember what he was like when he first came in, his first moves were a complete contradiction to what is in the game today.

It's too bad, but unfortunately, we'll just have to deal with it.

It was even better back in 2009-10.

The early stages were the best IMO, 200m all was still valued more, methods still being discussed & had active quality discussion.

stop pming me plz