Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

200M in all Skills

• Please log in to reply
29854 replies to this topic

eviltom
[ Display Name History ]

eviltom

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
i personally think the 1st person to do it will be a botter because they are less likely to get rsi.

i also think that people who no life are a bit sad because they could just bot it

bored321
[ Display Name History ]

bored321

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,095 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Tera

Won't happen. I doubt Jagex has the capability to make RuneScape last another 5-7 years. If so, then I also doubt the player will still be motivated to get 200m in each and every skill

I remember them saying a while back that they will support Runescape for at least another 5 years. So as long as there are not to many more hard skills released i would say its possible.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

Ollyc3
[ Display Name History ]

Ollyc3

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 747 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Ollyc3
  • Clan:Divination
R[]fl I dont think anybody has like 20 years spare to do that, seriously ;\ They'd probably die irl first anyway
2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

Lielac
[ Display Name History ]

Lielac

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 546 posts
  • RSN:Lielac

i personally think the 1st person to do it will be a botter because they are less likely to get rsi.

i also think that people who no life are a bit sad because they could just bot it

:roll: :lol:

Gtfo.

Me? Possible, but you'd reek from not bathing enough. :thumbsup:

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

wortelhaar
[ Display Name History ]

wortelhaar

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Wortelhaar
  • RSN2:Agnes36

You're kidding, right?
Posted Image
fine, happy now?

Makilio
[ Display Name History ]

Makilio

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Dungeon Mak

R[]fl I dont think anybody has like 20 years spare to do that, seriously ;\ They'd probably die irl first anyway

I doubt it takes 20-something years. Gert has only been playing like 4-5 max, and he's about halfway there.

Ollyc3
[ Display Name History ]

Ollyc3

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 747 posts
  • RSN:Ollyc3
  • Clan:Divination
Nah not really close to half tbh, he maxed buyables in the fastest ways.. Hes still got very slow skills left.
2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

Makilio
[ Display Name History ]

Makilio

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 53 posts
He's been training Slayer pretty quickly.

CampbellMC
[ Display Name History ]

CampbellMC

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,868 posts

Why are you here? No one could bot for like 5 years straight without getting caught. Also you are suggesting that people should bot, so that is against RS rules and TIF rules.

n64jive
[ Display Name History ]

n64jive

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,153 posts
I'm sure many people would be impressed with such an achievement, but to be honest, I think it would be sad. People everyday waste their lives playing MMO's. You only live once, sitting all day staring at a computer screen is no way to live it.
Posted Image

Makilio
[ Display Name History ]

Makilio

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 53 posts
If they enjoy playing games, why stop them?

EpicWin
[ Display Name History ]

EpicWin

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 182 posts

I'm sure many people would be impressed with such an achievement, but to be honest, I think it would be sad. People everyday waste their lives playing MMO's. You only live once, sitting all day staring at a computer screen is no way to live it.

It's their lives, if they find that's what they find interesting and fun, then why not?

This has to be one of the dumbest statements ever. If you're ranked 1, you'll get a lot more attention from people than an average player, so it's impossible to even bot for over a week without being caught.

Fools_Taco
[ Display Name History ]

Fools_Taco

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 871 posts
  • RSN:Fools Taco
  • Clan:Skilling Guild.

Won't happen. I doubt Jagex has the capability to make RuneScape last another 5-7 years. If so, then I also doubt the player will still be motivated to get 200m in each and every skill

you have no idea what you are talking about. Ultima online is still running last time i checked, same with diablo 2, everquest, ragnarok online, lineage, i could go on for days. and NONE of these games (with the exception of lineage) has ever had the amount of players runescape has. Runescape isnt going anywhere. I have played all these games and you know what they all have in common? There is always some clown like you spouting how they wont last x years yet they all survive.

woodie37
[ Display Name History ]

woodie37

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 1 posts
I think jagax made the 200M max xp to keep players occupied; in other words, in your whole life time you won't be able to get there...so you'll keep playing rs...thats jagax's intent
Posted Image

Fools_Taco
[ Display Name History ]

Fools_Taco

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 871 posts

You know whats funny though? im sure they would get interviews, a trip to jagax headquarters, and ALOT of recognition for such an accomplishment. The world would know more of them then they ever would of you.

So who would the loser be?

Dexek
[ Display Name History ]

Dexek

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,534 posts
  • RSN:Dexek
No one can have that kind of time on their hands and not think of a different use for it.

Posted Image

Poetry
Indexed Picture 1
Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

Posted Image

miracleman58
[ Display Name History ]

miracleman58

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,199 posts
  • RSN:The Diamond

You know whats funny though? im sure they would get interviews, a trip to jagax headquarters, and ALOT of recognition for such an accomplishment. The world would know more of them then they ever would of you.

I would rather be the person who hasnt spent 'X' amount of thousands of hours playing an online game to achive god like status amongst all the Runescape community who would still think he is a no-life, loser, nerd ect...

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Fools_Taco
[ Display Name History ]

Fools_Taco

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 871 posts

I would rather be the person who hasnt spent 'X' amount of thousands of hours playing an online game to achive god like status amongst all the Runescape community who would still think he is a no-life, loser, nerd ect...

I think its funny how most of you think someone who plays ALOT has no life. I use to have a great job that paied well and allowed me to play runescape at work. I could put in like 70 hours a week and not have it affect my after work life. So in reality i was a runescape star and had a life.

Also some people are trapped in wheelchairs and hospitals, all they can do is play games online. Would you call them nolifers?

It seems to me that when anyone makes alot of progress in this game everyone is quick to bash them.

I hate all the haters. Die in a fire.

3hitm4g3u
[ Display Name History ]

3hitm4g3u

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,482 posts

I think its funny how most of you think someone who plays ALOT has no life. I use to have a great job that paied well and allowed me to play runescape at work. I could put in like 70 hours a week and not have it affect my after work life. So in reality i was a runescape star and had a life.

Also some people are trapped in wheelchairs and hospitals, all they can do is play games online. Would you call them nolifers?

It seems to me that when anyone makes alot of progress in this game everyone is quick to bash them.

I hate all the haters. Die in a fire.

I think it's fair to say most if not all people with 200M exp in even just one skill have a below satisfactory social life.
Posted Image

Dexek
[ Display Name History ]

Dexek

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,534 posts
  • RSN:Dexek
Quote Chain

I agree with you, but I would have to say 200M experience in all skills is bound to effect ones life in a negative way. I suppose the disabled player statement makes sense, but I think I would try to find a better game or continue living my old life to the best of my ability.

Posted Image

Poetry
Indexed Picture 1
Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users