200M in all Skills

Makilio

The problem is people have 13B+ to spend on all 200M XP but the ones that are pure dedication are almost impossible. Think of it this way, at 2 hours a a day you could get 13M Runecrafting XP (99) in 250 days. Now multiply that by 15 because that is about 200M XP, it would take 3,750 days if you played at least 2 hours a day, everyday.

You are right, but people going for all 200ms or at least the top 15 play well more than 2 hours a day. So your point is kind of invalid.

This isn't 2007

We don't get rc exp at a rate of 25k per hour

Do the math. You can make a MAXIMUM of 2.9K Nats in an hour. That means you have the highest pouches, are effecient clicker, have high agility, have access to 30 Amulets of Glories. It isn't like you're going to be getting 100K RC EXP an hour.

Also, I was just giving an average as 2 hours a day. Sure, people play more than 2 hours a day, but no one in their right mind would play for 8 years Runecrafting for more than 2 hours a day. :rolleyes:

No1s_Perfect.png

Can't take cannon into mith drags either still. I really don't see how they could forget about CT and Kuradal's dungeon... So it could be intentional. Doesn't mean they won't change it back to how it was though if non-cannoners complain hard enough. Gotta wait for a reply on HLF I guess.

Does it work in the Slayer tower and Slayer caves?

Someone said it still didn't work in slayer tower. Maybe they have an older version of cannon-blocking code in slayer tower and ancient cavern, but a newer version in Kura's and ct?

Hameigh.png

The problem is people have 13B+ to spend on all 200M XP but the ones that are pure dedication are almost impossible. Think of it this way, at 2 hours a a day you could get 13M Runecrafting XP (99) in 250 days. Now multiply that by 15 because that is about 200M XP, it would take 3,750 days if you played at least 2 hours a day, everyday.

You are right, but people going for all 200ms or at least the top 15 play well more than 2 hours a day. So your point is kind of invalid.

This isn't 2007

Do the math. You can make a MAXIMUM of 2.9K Nats in an hour. That means you have the highest pouches, are effecient clicker, have high agility, have access to 30 Amulets of Glories. It isn't like you're going to be getting 100K RC EXP an hour.

Also, I was just giving an average as 2 hours a day. Sure, people play more than 2 hours a day, but no one in their right mind would play for 8 years Runecrafting for more than 2 hours a day. :rolleyes:

And no one crafts nats.

A_Kekek.png

ZMI is 65k+ xp/hr. Also a considerable amount of rc xp can be gained from effigies. Not sure if you're trolling but many of the top players don't seem to have a problem with focusing on a skill 15+ hours a day for months. :shades:

This isn't 2007

And no one crafts nats.

Calcs earlier showed that 100k RC xp/hr is possible by paying ZMI runners. However if you want to break even I think then running yourself is somewhere around 65k XP/hr I don't know how high exactly without looking it up.

Hameigh.png

This isn't 2007

l2 zmi for 60k+/h also just sayin 200m slay is a nice 120m rc xp free + assists for 10m+ xp/year so 10 hours a day -600k xp/day is 18m months -11 months to 200m rc if you just rc ed only 10 hours a day and didnt ever assist or use effigies

btw 7.4k nats/h closer to max den 2.9k

aribiterspar3.png

This isn't 2007

l2 zmi for 60k+/h also just sayin 200m slay is a nice 120m rc xp free + assists for 10m+ xp/year so 10 hours a day -600k xp/day is 18m months -11 months to 200m rc if you just rc ed only 10 hours a day and didnt ever assist or use effigies

btw 7.4k nats/h closer to max den 2.9k

i think he was talking about crafting nats through the abyss lol.

"access to 30 amulets of glory"

makes it even funnier

Sorry but I think ALL Runecrafting discussion is useless...

Guide to lvl 91-200m Rc xp: Assist Runecrafting 30k xp/day untill you are 99 Runecrafting. At 99 Runecrafting, slay to 200m and you will get more 120m Runecrafting Xp. Keep Assisting to 200m. Grats you just got 200m Runecrafting Xp.

Guide to lvl 91-200m Rc xp: Assist Runecrafting 30k xp/day untill you are 99 Runecrafting. At 99 Runecrafting, slay to 200m and you will get more 120m Runecrafting Xp. Keep Assisting to 200m. Grats you just got 200m Runecrafting Xp.

we're not discussing rc, just correcting that troll/idiot?

also thanks for posting exactly what aribiterspar said a couple posts up

After 2333 days, assisting every single day. Have fun for the next 6.5 years :P

WarBlastoise.png

:thumbup:

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

:thumbup:

rcing discussion isnt pointless however a large majority would be gotten from crawlers if u use the effigies on slay method then crawlers and then after that assist :D

it kinda does suck how so much rc can be gotten without really rcing since ive alternated from rc and slay for effigies i got about 7m + rcing exp and 7m+ slay exp off effigy :S

but yes its fast :P

edit:noone that plays 2hrs a day will ever get 200m in all ever

StarViv.png

I have a question for any of you math nerds (sarcastic) out there :P

For the 10 hours of bonus xp, what's the average I would be getting per hour? (According to the chart) I can't seem to find a way to figure that out.

I think it's like 1.7x

A13d.png

For the 10 hours of bonus xp, what's the average I would be getting per hour? (According to the chart) I can't seem to find a way to figure that out.

I think it's like 1.7x

1.695x

its not a bug

gwd generals still destroy it

you cannot take it into fight caves

many previous places it couldnt be used it still cant

the only changes are that the gold one can go to ct and kuradals, seems like a nice rewards for the smithing guild

this does make blk demons + steel titan the best effigys tho, about 1.2/h + great crimsons, probably 200-300 crimsons/h at max pace

cannoning wfs would be more probably, but would be very deadly since cannon would draw agro from all of them on you

a_final_name.png

I think it's like 1.7x

1.695x

For reference, the way to calculate is to sum up the rates for each half hour, and divide by the total number of them, since each rate is for the same time period.

This gives (2.7+2.55+2.4+2.25+2.1+2+1.9+1.8+1.7+1.6+1.5+1.45+1.4+1.35+1.3+1.25+1.2+1.175+1.15+1.125)/20=1.695.

its not a bug

the only changes are that the gold one can go to ct and kuradals, seems like a nice rewards for the smithing guild

this does make blk demons + steel titan the best effigys tho, about 1.2/h + great crimsons, probably 200-300 crimsons/h at max pace

cannoning wfs would be more probably, but would be very deadly since cannon would draw agro from all of them on you

The CT isnt really stocked with black demons lol I dont really know how many kill/h it would actually increase it by some1 should try it I messaged dragonseance he said he will, so if results arent already well know by 2marrow ill post his results on here (saying 2marrow cause im off to bed now )

also you could prolly tank the fiends with divine and the other good defense armours just fine

aribiterspar3.png

Alright he are my predictions in more detail.

Optimal Task List:

Do:

Bloodvelds

Dark beasts

Black demons

Ice strykewyrms

Hellhounds

Aberrant spectres

Dagannoth

Black dragons

Suqahs

Steel dragons

TzHaar (Jad)

Iron dragons

Mithril dragons

Cancel:

Terror dogs

Dust devils

Warped tortoises

Blue dragons

Waterfiends

Fire giants

Gargoyles

Kalphites

Skeletal wyverns

Greater demons

Jungle strykewyrms

Blocked:

Nechryaels

Desert strykewyrms

Living rock creatures

Aquanites

Abyssal demons

Spiritual mages

This takes in to account charm rates, Effigy rates, slayer xp, kills per hour, and frequency of assignment.

Based upon Viv's frequency my model predicts that over 185m slayer xp if you use effigies on anything but slayer, you should expected:

Total Summon Xp: 168,614,094.75 (330,762 greens, 172,464 crims, and 54,249 blues)

Total Prayer Xp: 23,697,966 (Bone crusher for all bones, and Infernal Urns for all ashes)

Total Effigies: 2,031

Total Investigation xp: 22,847,601.42

Total Lamp Xp: 97,541,995.43

Total Hours Slaying: 4148.244148

Average Xp/hour: 44,597.18

I am trying to figure out how to make all of my formulas work if you use effigies on slayer, but that seems to [bleep] everything up right now. That wouldn't change the task list, just total hours and xp.

its not a bug

The CT isnt really stocked with black demons lol I dont really know how many kill/h it would actually increase it by some1 should try it I messaged dragonseance he said he will, so if results arent already well know by 2marrow ill post his results on here (saying 2marrow cause im off to bed now )

also you could prolly tank the fiends with divine and the other good defense armours just fine

The black demons resource dungeon is where you would cannon (multi, 8 demon spawns) not in the chaos tunnels room itself (4 spawns)

Fou.png