Runescapes Rarest 99's (as of November 1, 12:01 am)

Vulxai

I was surprised that Prayer is more common than i thought it was,also I didnt think Magic was so common, because it costs you a handful of money to get 99 no matter which way you do it.

Totally inaccurate actually; there are multiple methods of training magic that earn you many millions in profit over that 13m xp.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still kinda surprised how there are so many combat capes. Combat is boring imo. :blink:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I wish Jagex would tell us how many wearable quest capes there are at any given time. I'll bet that number is getting smaller and smaller.

Well duh because more and more quests are getting released and people quit.

Also, why did you quote me?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

I wish Jagex would tell us how many wearable quest capes there are at any given time. I'll bet that number is getting smaller and smaller.

Well duh because more and more quests are getting released and people quit.

Also, why did you quote me?

Sorry about the accidental quote -- fixed now.

The question on the quest cape is whether the number lost to people who fail to keep it up is higher or lower than the number of new people getting the cape. It would be interesting to know how many there are.

punitivedsig.png

I thought Thieving would have a lot more people with 99's seeing that its easy (pyramid plunder)

There will be one more person with Thieving soon as I'm only 1xp off 99 :-P

Jabawoki13.png

Jabawoki13.png

Achievement Diaries

Completed: Lumbridge, Falador, Seers, Varrock, Fremennik and Karamja

Finished Hard: Ardougne

Music Tracks - 703/704

Nomad killed at 114 combat Slayer drops: Black Mask x2 Clue scroll rewards: Guthix Platebody - 900k, Guthix F Helm 1mil, Bandos Kite - 2.3mil

Wow, almost 500 more people with 99 mining compared to the previous data taking. That's insane if you compare it with the original number (3.7k over more than 7 years, 500 in one month).

The living rock caverns gave a lot of higher level miners a reason to start up again.

rapid Xp + profit = renewed motivation to train

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

CURRENT RANKING..........NOV 1............DEC 5...........DEC 15

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1. Runecrafting..............2,671..............2,815..............2,870
  2. Herblore....................3,235..............3,474..............3,556
  3. Construction..............3,181..............3,511..............3,589
  4. Summoning...............3,423..............3,776..............3,880
  5. Mining........................3,741..............4,253..............4,401
  6. Agility........................4,061..............4,357..............4,454
  7. Farming.....................5,208..............5,577..............5,693
  8. Smithing....................5,654..............5,940..............6,027
  9. Slayer........................6,114..............6,530..............6,673
  10. Crafting.....................7,515..............7,930...............8,046
  11. Thieving..................11,177....................................11,688
  12. Hunter.....................11,274....................................12,287
  13. Prayer.....................12,753....................................13,606
  14. Fishing.....................21,587...................................23,259
  15. Firemaking..............32,047....................................34,192
  16. Magic.......................40,321....................................43,034
  17. Ranged....................46,848....................................49,763
  18. Woodcutting...........43,817....................................50,496
  19. Defense..................55,532....................................58,772
  20. Hitpoints.................68,180....................................72,248
  21. Attack.....................76,971....................................80,893
  22. Fletching................82,932....................................85,502
  23. Cooking..................90,900....................................95,720
  24. Strength...............107,733..................................113,421

The newest list: updated December 15th at 1:40pm EST

I'm still surprised why herblore isn't #1. Look at the cost to 99...

With runecrafting, the extremely high profits make up for the somewhat slow exp.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

With runecrafting, the extremely high profits make up for the somewhat slow exp.

Somewhat slow...? Try mind numbing suicidal slow. Also Runecrafting doesnt seem to be the most profitable noncombat skill anymore, not to mention combat activities being more profitable than RC is now. RC now has much less incentives for people to train.

120dgl.jpg

It's not the cost so much as the speed at which the Xp can be gained. I think Herblore has the edge on Runecrafting in that respect.

Somewhat slow...? Try mind numbing suicidal slow. Also Runecrafting doesnt seem to be the most profitable noncombat skill anymore, not to mention combat activities being more profitable than RC is now. RC now has much less incentives for people to train.

Once you're able to craft multiple runes RC can be quite profitable (in F2P at least). Unfortunately it is, as you said, mind-numbingly slow and that is a big obstacle for people.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I expect herblore to be at least 5th if not higher/lower due the the actual rewards at higher levels as well as the speed its possible to achieve.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

hooray, i have the second or third rarest 99 (ony yours herb is in #3, but then says its now 2)

@sea- you asked how much 99 herb is? cost me 200m from 70 (buying unfinished, using sara brews when i could get the ingredients)

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I didn't expect slayer to be #9 I thought it would at least be in the top 5. Also didn't expect firemaking to be 15 lol thought it would be in the 20s and definitely not less than mage.

Strength, cooking, fletching was kind of predictable.

Guest TrixStar

is there anyway to figure out how many 138s are there? i am about to join the club and i want to see how exclusive it is :P

It's not that exclusive