Runescapes Rarest 99's (as of November 1, 12:01 am)

Vulxai

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are there so many people with 99 fishing, it is one of the most painful skills to train in the game.

Only if a shark bites you. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I'm one of the 99 rc'ers that got their 99 through effigies. 88-99 all from diary-rewards, pengs, effigies.

The increases in Herblore and Summoning 99's really reflect the impact BXPW has had.

Herblore you're probably correct, but I think xp was capped for summoning to 1,1x last two bxpw's.

How are there so many people with 99 fishing, it is one of the most painful skills to train in the game.

+1

I'm kinda shocked that mining is #5 rarest. Always figured mining, wc and fishing would be a close call.

Kinda enlightening to have my skewed perspective corrected.. :mellow:

It's #11 now. The old list was before (or really close to the release?) LRC when mining wasn't afkable like woodcutting and fishing.

I'm actually surprised Mining has stayed somewhat low. With the introduction of the LRC, SC Picks, etc. I expected it to be higher than it is. I'm one of that number! Though sadly, one of the Fletching numbers as well.

Good to see that construction is still holding spot number 2 :). It deserves that place.

Not surprised to see runecrafting still at number 1. The slowest skill and click-intensive, which is why it is my lowest skill.

I don't know why, but it feels odd to see crafting be that rare.

EDIT: Nice avatar and sig there, Bows. :thumbup:

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

KInd of surprised by Fishing, which is what I'm getting now, thought it would be lower. I'm sure that by the time that I get it, they'll make it so you can slam a harpoon into ivy and get Fishing exp. <_<

Isaact20.png

Isaact20.png

KInd of surprised by Fishing, which is what I'm getting now, thought it would be lower. I'm sure that by the time that I get it, they'll make it so you can slam a harpoon into ivy and get Fishing exp. <_<

"You discover that there are no fish within the Ivy vines. You gain 30 experience points." :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I don't understand how construction is #2 on the list. Sure its a pretty useless skill after 75, but it only costs just under 80mil to get from 75 using oak planks. Thats nothing compared to other buyables like herby and crafting. And thats not to mention how fast exp it is.

Soldin_911.png

Living Rock Caverns is the answer

At 90+ fishing, catching Rocktails is about 40k xp/hr, and makes 250k gp/hr. This is almost the same rate as fly fishing, but generates more profit, so more people choose to fish rocktails than to powerfish at shilo or barbarian village.

cruddysig2.png

[spoiler=Stats]

Crudson.png

[spoiler='Achievements]

Crudson.png

99 Fishing achieved: 20 June 2010 | 99 Mining achieved: 07 August 2011 | Obtained the power of Ancient curses: 08 August 2011

[spoiler='Goals]

Get Chaotic rapier | Pinch off a Fighter hat from Commander Connad | Obtain the godly power of Turmoil | 99 Attack

Good to see that construction is still holding spot number 2 :). It deserves that place.

Not surprised to see runecrafting still at number 1. The slowest skill and click-intensive, which is why it is my lowest skill.

I don't know why, but it feels odd to see crafting be that rare.

EDIT: Nice avatar and sig there, Bows. :thumbup:

Not sure if it deserves that spot. For me personally, it was the easiest 99 ever. Hoarding long and curved bones for bonus xp weekend = 90-99 in around an hour :D

But yeah, the supply of zombie imps is pretty limited, so it's not a viable method for everyone.