Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Runescapes Rarest 99's (as of November 1, 12:01 am)

• Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

Vulxai
[ Display Name History ]

Vulxai

Mitákuye Oyás’iŋ

• Members
  • 5,959 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Wise Pond
  • RSN '07:Vulxai
Old List

Current List

Stealing shamelessly from Lt_Wolf.... im using his format for the update
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
CURRENT RANKING..........May 23 2011............Jan 7 2010.........% change
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

• Runecrafting................10,546.......................3,030.................248%
  • Construction................11,012.......................3,870.................185%
  • Dungeoneering...........11,235..........................0......................0%
  • Farming......................14,914.......................5,953.................151%
  • Agility.........................15,994.......................4,695.................241%
  • Crafting.......................17,569.......................8,346.................111%
  • Summoning................17,785.......................4,214.................322%
  • Slayer........................18,465.......................7,040.................162%
  • Smithing.....................18,772.......................6,287.................199%
  • Herblore.....................19,759.......................3,771.................424%
  • Mining.........................22,071........................4,790.................361%
  • Prayer........................28,445.......................14,101.................102%
  • Thieving......................29,528.......................12,031................145%
  • Hunter........................30,856.......................12,963................138%
  • Fishing........................66,515.......................24,364................173%
  • Firemaking.................74,609......................35,733.................109%
  • Range.........................98,621......................51,668..................91%
  • Defense.....................113,889.......................61,066.................87%
  • Magic........................121,797.......................44,880................171%
  • Hitpoints....................134,517.......................74,859.................80%
  • Fletching....................144,601......................87,502..................65%
  • Attack.........................147,952......................83,589..................77%
  • Woodcutting..............157,009......................54,530................188%
  • Cooking......................184,554......................98,742.................87%
  • Strength.....................210,475.....................117,180.................80%

The newest list: updated May 23 at 8:52pm EST

Added by PoorLepRecon May 27th 2011.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Youmu
[ Display Name History ]

Youmu

Retired Website Crew

• Members
  • 4,622 posts
Wow, I didn't expect Runecrafting to be THAT rare...

Seeing Runecrafting is F2P, I am surprised. :o

inb4noobstr/cook/fletch

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

testingsomestuff123
[ Display Name History ]

testingsomestuff123

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 532 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:asdfff
  • RSN2:asdfff
Lolling at Strength, Fletch, and Cook. How many do you think are untrimmed?

microtosh
[ Display Name History ]

microtosh

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 351 posts
  • RSN:microtosh
didn't think crafting would be rarer than thieving.

Vulxai
[ Display Name History ]

Vulxai

Mitákuye Oyás’iŋ

• Members
  • 5,959 posts
  • RSN:Wise Pond
  • RSN '07:Vulxai

Lolling at Strength, Fletch, and Cook. How many do you think are untrimmed?

Including mine? Lol, I'd actually assume somewhat of a lower number, since a lot of people get 99 cook just to trim another cape.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

mario_sunny
[ Display Name History ]

mario_sunny

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,412 posts
I wasn't surprised with Slayer. So many people have gotten 99 slayer compared with the other skillcapes nowadays, it isn't even in the top 5 anymore.
Posted Image
By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Star_Fox
[ Display Name History ]

Star_Fox

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,971 posts
cons the only one thats becoming more common. THX ALOT SC HAMMERS!

Range_This11
[ Display Name History ]

Range_This11

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,427 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
I'm surprised 99 Magic is so common. Honestly.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

xBrandonx
[ Display Name History ]

xBrandonx

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Brandon
  • Clan:SoDB
I love when I see people say cook is the most common, when strength is actually the most common <3:

Surprised to see slayer moving up O_o

And aside from fletching, all mine are at the bottom of the list. :oops:

acenator
[ Display Name History ]

acenator

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 736 posts
  • RSN:Acenator
I was somewhat surprised by slayer at first, but then thought about it and it makes sense. Slayer's a good money maker and makes training combat skills funner. I was somewhat surprised thieving wasn't more popular, but it is pretty boring to train. I also have a hard time believing so many people have 99 firemaking considering how boring of a skill it is and the fact that it kills wrists (it does mine, anyways... Maybe I should have that checked by a doctor... :-k).

Other than those, there isn't anything on there than can't be explained with a logical examination of the average 'scaper's attitude and whatnot.

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;
0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people
in this world: those who understand
binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found

lagatag
[ Display Name History ]

lagatag

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,557 posts
I'm not really surprised at all. The less afk-able/more expensive/slower to train are the rarer 99's.
Posted Image

Gigatiran
[ Display Name History ]

Gigatiran

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • RSN:Gigatiran
  • RSN2:Manbearpig
  • Clan:Lady Heinous
Pretty much what I expected, except I thought thieving would be more as it's fast and free.

Sleep on...fly on.
In your mind, you can fly.

Profit From Shops Guide :D

michel555555
[ Display Name History ]

michel555555

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,447 posts
  • RSN:michel555555
  • Clan:fealty stars
i thought fire making would be lower on the list. I mean actually have more magic capes then there are fire making capes :ohnoes:

michel555555.png

click you know you wanna

Grasle
[ Display Name History ]

Grasle

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 500 posts
  • Clan:solo dolo
Go construction!

I expected hunter, firemaking, and magic to be more common. Otherwise, it looks 'bout predictable to me.
Posted Image

Maleficus1055
[ Display Name History ]

Maleficus1055

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,291 posts
  • RSN:Armyman19
Wow, i'm surprised at how high Firemaking is compared to what I thought it was.. Also, more prayer than Hunter? o_o

Gandorf61
[ Display Name History ]

Gandorf61

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,669 posts
  • RSN:Gandorf61
The only ones the surprised me were Herblore and Thieving. I thought Herblore would be ranked second for rarest 99 and I though Thieving would be a lot more common since the experience rate is so fast at Pyramid Plunder.

Runecrafting will always be the rarest 99. Slow experience and a lot of focus make the skill unpopular with a lot of players.

I wonder where the next skill released will end up fitting into the list.

zotto
[ Display Name History ]

zotto

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 723 posts
When I was 85 slayer I was ranking around 5.000. Now that I am almost 99, it is 6000+

Shows that more people have started training slayer since, or that I train slowly compared to the rest. But then again many people stop at 85.

elucin8er
[ Display Name History ]

elucin8er

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,278 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Elucin8er
Mining sure has stood the test of time. It was within the first selection of skills, and STILL it pulls a top 5.
Posted Image

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

Ollyc3
[ Display Name History ]

Ollyc3

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 747 posts
  • RSN:Ollyc3
  • Clan:Divination
I didnt expect Runecrafting to be the rarest anymore with all the Graahk crafters. A year ago they was less people with 91 than the figure with 99 now.
2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

MotherBrainII
[ Display Name History ]

MotherBrainII

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 260 posts
  • RSN:Ekarderif
Interestingly, Summoning and Herblore swapped positions in the rarity table between June and November. The same is true for Construction and Runecrafting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users