3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion

bedman

@Gilformen: Don't bother making the wergali into unfs. You're better off selling the herbs for gp. Santas are fairly stable and confidence in another buyout is low (do to only moderate success), so you should be able to buy it back when you've made "enough" flipping. RCing sucks for money too.

yeah i know rc sucks, but its steady and i cant monster hunt or other high profit activities so meh.

i may be quitting soon so i may just sit with what i got.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Santas just rose for more then a mil, for the first time since the rebound after the buyout.

Is there going to be another smaller buyout, or is it just incresed demand?

Also are h'ween masks ever gona drop in price?

Santas are now max GE. Would be a good time to buy one now even just to flip for tomorrow (assuming you get one before it updates +2m or whatever).

FairTraders.net (Merchant Guides + Grand Exchange Update Notifier)

Get FREE Grand Exchange updates through the website, by email, or through your mobile device!

ftsig.png

How many uncut onyxes can I get for a white party hat?

~ Arcane Rift ~

:: 99 Smithing - 2007-03-04 ::

::
:: 99 Crafting - 2007-06-18 :: 99 Fletching - 2007-08-27 ::

:: 99 Strength - 2009-05-28 ::

:: 99 Prayer - 2011-11-27 ::
:: 99 Slayer - 2012-01-15 ::

:: 99 Summoning - 2012-12-07 :: 99 Firemaking - 2012-12-09 :: 99 Woodcutting - 2013-01-17 :: 99 Mining - 2013-01-31 ::

Yellow: 1.5 easters

Disk: 2.5 easters

So you'd be getting disk + 200-250m junk for yellow.

This overstates the value of the disk a bit. If I were trying to upgrade yellow to disk (which I wouldn't unless I desperately needed cash or wanted to put disk with egg for red), then I would hope to get closer to disk plus 150m junk for yellow. Of course, this depends on the junk.

punitivedsig.png

How close is White Phat to Ely shield? As far as being able to trade one for another. Friend got ely and is gona sell to me, but I might just have him trade it for a white phat, then sell that to me if I can. Then later, I can trade it for an ely.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

How close is White Phat to Ely shield? As far as being able to trade one for another. Friend got ely and is gona sell to me, but I might just have him trade it for a white phat, then sell that to me if I can. Then later, I can trade it for an ely.

Ely is not close to white. Maybe three elys for white and junk.

punitivedsig.png

Hmm, for some reason I was thinking otherwise. Thanks

Stonewall337.png
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)

New skill. Check out reward page. GF spirit shields?

200k an hour to use.

Not significant. Overloads are 300k an hour to use.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Hmm, for some reason I was thinking otherwise. Thanks

Ely's not even a green now. People are panic selling them.

Which is fine for me. Still gona buy it.

Stonewall337.png

I currently have 1 disk, few animal masks and like 225M in cash/items and no junk. I am looking for a way to buy a yellow. Any tips?

Trade disk + cash for yellow + risings.

yeah what he said. also, considering that disk is dropping, you might want to make haste with this deal.

New skill. Check out reward page. GF spirit shields?

200k an hour to use.

Not significant. Overloads are 300k an hour to use.

Plus it's 10 hours of constant combat, not 10 hours of wearing. It will last quite awhile at GWD.

patr1ckotg1.png

Overloads 300k an hour to use, wtf! Are you guys forgetting the 2.2k herblore xp you get while making them? That's worth at least 60k. As I see it, overloads are a by product of my herblore training. I have probably more than I will ever use, so I consider them practicly free.

Overloads 300k an hour to use, wtf! Are you guys forgetting the 2.2k herblore xp you get while making them? That's worth at least 60k. As I see it, overloads are a by product of my herblore training. I have probably more than I will ever use, so I consider them practicly free.

Basically, you either train with extreme magic potions or overloads (at current prices overloads need over a 20m/h income to justify training with them). To turn 1k magic potion into an overload, you spend 73m, earning you 1,950k xp. That xp would cost you 54.5m with extreme magics. So each overload actually costs you about 6.2k per dose, or about 74k an hour. Anyway they aren't free, especially if you don't care about herblore xp (usually if player is 96+ or 99).