3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion

bedman

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update on a couple lower rares that I know of for you guys.

Santa - 74.5 - 75.5

Green - 69 - 71 (I've bought and sold at these price 3 times throughout the day)

Blue - 88.5 - 89.5

Just came from w2, and reds are 119 - 121. (Actually, I didn't see anyone selling for 121 -- lowest seller was 125, and highest buyer was 119 or 120.)

punitivedsig.png

Half wines are 2b-2.2b if anyone is interested.

Torva plates are at a ridiculous price of around 4.5b at the moment. Sellers can basically ask for however much they want. Last known plate was sold 4.8b.

Divines buy on GE for 1.075, I heard. Not verified.

Crackers are 5.5b+

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Santa - 74.5 - 75.5

Green - 69 - 71 (I've bought and sold at these price 3 times throughout the day)

Blue - 88.5 - 89.5

Just came from w2, and reds are 119 - 121. (Actually, I didn't see anyone selling for 121 -- lowest seller was 125, and highest buyer was 119 or 120.)

Update:

Santas are now 79-80

Green 69-70 (hasn't changed)

Blue 90-92

Red 123-125

Easters seem to be junk at the moment.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

Santa - 74.5 - 75.5

Blue - 88.5 - 89.5

Update:

Santas are now 79-80

Green 69-70 (hasn't changed)

Blue 90-92

Red 123-125

Easters seem to be junk at the moment.

Greens are 70-71.

punitivedsig.png

any ideas on when arcane will start to fall?

I believe it's 70m guide price, I bought it for 57, wasn't planning on selling but if it goes up more I probably will, just need to know when

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

Torva plates are at a ridiculous price of around 4.5b at the moment. Sellers can basically ask for however much they want. Last known plate was sold 4.8b.

Crackers are 5.5b+

Players who are willing to pay 4.5b for 1 item have something to tell about the history of that cash. That amount can't been made on an honest way imo.

greedy44.png

Crackers are 5.5b+

Players who are willing to pay 4.5b for 1 item have something to tell about the history of that cash. That amount can't been made on an honest way imo.

When thousands of people have that much or more, vague accusations like those fizzle out

Ely is 585 in GE as of this timestamp

2496 Completionist

Crackers are 5.5b+

pffffffffffffffffffffffffft

There are people who got to 91 rc early when it was excellent money, and then hired a lot of runners and made insane amounts of money that way. They then invested in then-cheap partyhats/crackers-- lots of them. If they still have them today...

That's just one example of how someone could have attained 4.5b honestly.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Crackers are 5.5b+

I would just like to point out that its ironic that your name is Greedy and you posted that.

Also. It sounds like your just mad that someone has more money than you...

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

Crackers are 5.5b+

There are people who got to 91 rc early when it was excellent money, and then hired a lot of runners and made insane amounts of money that way. They then invested in then-cheap partyhats/crackers-- lots of them. If they still have them today...

My Blue, White, Green and Purple Phats were obtained in just about this exact fashion. In the last two years, I've paid for the rest of my skills with money obtained from merching and pvm and I haven't dipped into my investments I made 5+ years ago. I was 192nd to 91 RC btw.

mr__gandalf.png

a pair of torva legs was just sold for 5.5

the seller is a legit owner of full torva, made a full review vid of it which was epic (he did things the completely wrong way and still succeeded with ease)

the buying already had helm and plate and was willing to "top any offer" now most offers were going fopr ~3-4 but the seller only wanted to sell teh set as a piece, and since that was the only current leg up for sale he went overprice to get it without waiting weeks

so year torva legs 5.5 , the set is definately 10-15b range

a_final_name.png

A torva set is 15b.

At a rate of a dollar per mil, that's $15k for a set of Torva. In other words, you can buy a [bleep]ing car for as much as a set of Torva costs.

Nice work, jagex.

That or 3 used 2000ish model cars.

F2pness is giving me a few issues so...does most low level rare trading still happen in World 2 GE? Or has it moved into the actual GE system? Out of curiosity I put some santa offers in and the 2 bought instantly, so it seems like there's a steadily flowing river of offers which would theoretically cut into the shoutout market, but I can't go to look so...

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Crackers are 5.5b+

My Blue, White, Green and Purple Phats were obtained in just about this exact fashion. In the last two years, I've paid for the rest of my skills with money obtained from merching and pvm and I haven't dipped into my investments I made 5+ years ago. I was 192nd to 91 RC btw.

I also have a blue, white, green, and purple. Except I paid 10.5mil for them back in the day through merchanting. Feels good man.

Umm I bought a spectral a few days ago.Does it have any uses (also have dfs) ?

bandos zammy arma

Best shield there besides ely/divine

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Well today I took my meds for mathphobia, so lets just explore what making 4billion the honest way means.

If we explore your honest RC model.

Basis: 1mil/hr 25k xp/hr

Results: 4000hr required (166 days), and ~106 mil xp.

Number of players that qualify for that as of today: 7

Conclusion: Lets face it if you got 4billion lieing around then the odds are much greater that you bent the rules or scammed the living daylight out of your fellow players, than the odds of you even remotely being worthy of title, "legitimate player".

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Well today I took my meds for mathphobia, so lets just explore what making 4billion the honest way means.

If we explore your honest RC model.

Basis: 1mil/hr 25k xp/hr

Results: 4000hr required (166 days), and ~106 mil xp.

Number of players that qualify for that as of today: 7

Conclusion: Lets face it if you got 4billion lieing around then the odds are much greater that you bent the rules or scammed the living daylight out of your fellow players, than the odds of you even remotely being worthy of title, "legitimate player".

Exactly how do you figure that? You know there are plenty of people who have....you know, held onto their rares from years ago. Are you just angry because you haven't played long enough to accumulate that kind of wealth? Get over yourself already.