12-Apr-2010 - Dungeoneering Skill!

12pure34

A monolith room on 5:5 120+ will empty everyones food fully

We had it as our 8th room and we all ran out of food before getting it halfway charged ;-;

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an extra drive to get 99 slayer now (currently 95), to take down one of those Soulgazers once they appear in batch 2 =) Or can they be found in batch 1?

Does anyone have any clue what it drops? Hexhunter bow?

Hint: mix up a survivalist's potion.

A monolith room on 5:5 120+ will empty everyones food fully

We had it as our 8th room and we all ran out of food before getting it halfway charged ;-;

Actually, that room is just very, very random. I've encountered one with a 5-man team where we got entirely wiped out (3 deaths, no food for anyone). At that point we just restarted. The very next dungeon we encountered one but used a grand total of like 5 food for it...

I have an extra drive to get 99 slayer now (currently 95), to take down one of those Soulgazers once they appear in batch 2 =) Or can they be found in batch 1?

Does anyone have any clue what it drops? Hexhunter bow?

Hint: mix up a survivalist's potion.

Yea, I lost all my excitement for training Slayer again once I figured that xD Oh well, now to get 98 range =/

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

The reason monolith rooms give everyone fits is that they fight in metal armor with no prayer. It's basically the same as walking into the waterfiends room in the Chaos Tunnels in full rune and thinking you'll survive for long.

Try it in decent ranged armor with Prot/Ranged on. Very different fight. :)

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

I kinda wish that slayer monsters were more common, but on the other hand it's cool to have these rare and unique monsters that drop equally rare and unique equipment. Anyone care to provide a list of the slayer monsters and what special items they drop?

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I kinda wish that slayer monsters were more common, but on the other hand it's cool to have these rare and unique monsters that drop equally rare and unique equipment. Anyone care to provide a list of the slayer monsters and what special items they drop?

Unfortunately, the hexhunter bow is the only slayer item that may be worth binding (before level 100).

td2sig.jpg

Unfortunately, the hexhunter bow is the only slayer item that may be worth binding (before level 100).

blood necklace

a_final_name.png

anyone know what the protect value of arc stream is?

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

blood necklace

i'd never bind a blood neck over a promethium platebody :P

too bad we just don't have more data on the hexhunter. I've seen sougazers, I'm just amazed that we've barely heard any word of it as a drop.

Naaxi.png

blood necklace

too bad we just don't have more data on the hexhunter. I've seen sougazers, I'm just amazed that we've barely heard any word of it as a drop.

You can get 99 dungeoneering and never see a blood necklace, but any smuck(well, nearly) can make themselves a prom plate. Unless you know of a way to craft blood necklases, you just don't know what you are talking about.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

blood necklace

You can get 99 dungeoneering and never see a blood necklace, but any smuck(well, nearly) can make themselves a prom plate. Unless you know of a way to craft blood necklases, you just don't know what you are talking about.

so i'm supposed to bear with going to 100 dungeoneering without a promethium platebody or spear?

the blood necklace is rare, but it isn't useful enough.

Naaxi.png

so i'm supposed to bear with going to 100 dungeoneering without a promethium platebody or spear?

the blood necklace is rare, but it isn't useful enough.

The point is, you might not see very many blood necklaces dropped while going for even level 120, but a platebody is easily replaceable. Also, as the only efficient way to gain experiance is 5 man teams the offencive powers and the healing/damaging special makes the amulet much more worthwhile to get. Moreover- the amulet doesn't take up any of the availabe armor spots.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

blood necklace

oh i definately would, because the speed up kills, it heals you more than the plate would save you, and anyone with 99 smith would bind the necklace instead, if ur skiller stats are low maybe but blood necklace is awsome and the only neck in game, you can make your own armor but u cant get any other ammy slot, heck even blood + gorg plate owns prom plate

also for rushing/soling/small dungs its best to have neck to boost offense and def doenst matter a lot except large 5 mans

and "so im supposed to go to 100 without a plate or spear?"

of course not! keep spear and plate but if u see a blood neck unbind the plate and bind the neck

a_final_name.png

I would definately save the necklace over a plate :shock: I'm not even lvl 50 yet and I've been getting along just fine with just a kat/gorg helm+legs in most cases with the RARE gorg chain, I don't see any reason that i would need more permanent defense.

But increased offense is always nice :thumbsup:

By the way, about what floor do the things that drop these pop up? and what slayer level?

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

blood necklace

Are you sure you've seen soulgazers instead of seekers?

I've never seen any soulgazers even though I've played multiple times with four other 99 slayers. (5:5 large obiviously)

I would definately save the necklace over a plate :shock: I'm not even lvl 50 yet and I've been getting along just fine with just a kat/gorg helm+legs in most cases with the RARE gorg chain, I don't see any reason that i would need more permanent defense.

But increased offense is always nice :thumbsup:

By the way, about what floor do the things that drop these pop up? and what slayer level?

the lvl 90 ones, idk if they can show up on any floor but i see most of mine on refernished or abandoned i think, which is good cuz thats where most big games are on

a_final_name.png

Are you sure you've seen soulgazers instead of seekers?

I've never seen any soulgazers even though I've played multiple times with four other 99 slayers. (5:5 large obiviously)

i've seen seekers too, but i've seen *one* soulgazer

Naaxi.png

primal spear was added into the kb list today, was not there yesterday so maybe a batch 2 hint

Primal Maul was added, too. I was studying the Dungeoneering KB article harder than my homework yesterday, so I'm 100% positive. :thumbup:

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.