09-Jun-2010 - Court Cases

LatinII

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So can you get summons doing anything? Would chopping ivy get me a summons, or is it different activities?

#-o

After completing your first case, you will also need a court summons to access further cases. These can be dropped by monsters; found on Treasure Trails; picked from certain pockets; and found in fishing caskets.

Didn't see that before.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

So can you get summons doing anything? Would chopping ivy get me a summons, or is it different activities?

#-o

After completing your first case, you will also need a court summons to access further cases. These can be dropped by monsters; found on Treasure Trails; picked from certain pockets; and found in fishing caskets.

Didn't see that before.

Your avatar...I wish that whole show were as good as the first season.

lolzo.png

Oh hey, got a wig. I used 4 pairs of Gloves of Silence at Al-Kharid Warriors getting the Court Summons.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I've released Tip.It's Court Cases D&D guide. However, I'm missing a picture of the Mugger's chathead, so if anyone could send me the raw image, I'd be more than happy to use it in the guide and credit whoever sends it to me. :)

Interested in helping the Tip.It Crew?

Check out our Website Updates & Corrections Board!

Fey_Wanderer.png

Took me ages to get my first summons, but after that I completed the whole thing pretty quickly. Can you redo ones you've already done? If not it seems a bit pointless, I know they're adding more but it doesn't take long to get the reward. :/

Better be Phoenix Wright references!

Havent seen any yet. :( Still have 11 more cases in the works though so might be one there.

If you examine the defence/prosecution it says something like "I object to him!".

Jagex Motto: If it ain't broke, you're not trying hard enough.

I honestly agree. Jagex is too damn out of touch with their player base. They don't know how people play the game, they don't know how people boss, pk, slay, solo, etc etc etc. Honestly, I bet any TIF pker could beat any Jmod pking, as long as they have same stats/gear and jagex doesn't cheat.

I bet Kobe could beat the NBA's commissioner in one on one.

Kobe is the top of his game, an average tip.it player is not. Your comparison is flawed. The point is that JMods don't look at the game the same way the players do and therefor cannot create updates which satisfy their player base.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

The point is that JMods don't look at the game the same way the players do and therefor cannot create updates which satisfy their entire player base.

I added in a word in bold underlined. :P

Believe it or not, some people like updates, no matter if they are "useless" (See Court Cases Thread) or not.

but now you cant walk and drink potions again >.<

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

=[ I'm having no luck with these court summons.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Anyone wanna help me with the river troll summons? I can't figure out who to appeal to for the life of me

Well it entirely depends on whether ur defence or prosecution as well...

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Anyone wanna help me with the river troll summons? I can't figure out who to appeal to for the life of me

Well it entirely depends on whether ur defence or prosecution as well...

Ah yeah, im prosecuting.

You will not need to match any fingerprints. However read through your case files.

Proceed down into court.

Present the fish. Select "Its a smelly fish."

Present the spinach roll. Select "These were found next to the suspect."

Present the Half-Key. Select "This is yet more junk dropped on the beach."

Call the River Troll to the stand. Question him about "Littering"

Call the Arresting Officer to the stand. Question him about "Catherby"

Direct your closing argument towards the Young Woman.

Credits to RsWiki

Lord_Beloved.png

Anyone else having disconnection issues since this update? :blink:

I am having disconnection lost when click on "Exit to Lobby." When clicking it fast, you get connection lost. one slow click works though.

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

How is expecting a potion to act similarly to every other potion in the game "bug abuse?"

And to your first point, 16*4 aka 64 is how much each brew heals per inventory spot which is greater than any thing else in the game barring stackables.

you're forgetting prayer potions, super restore potions and super prayer potions, both directly through soul split, and indirectly through protection prayers

I'm really glad they fixed this bug or game mechanic, whatever you call it. It's now more about strategy, not clicking a million times a minute when you pvp and pvm. This update lends itself to using the combat triangle, to adapting your gear to the fight, to hybriding, to compromising and not just relying on food to save you whenver your strategy fails.

I've been a shark brewer, i've been a "pure-fooder" when i haven't bothered to click a ton, just wanting to relax.

I don't think I've disagreed more with anything else in my life.

I was hoenstly always too lazy to use brews+food, but if I'm reading this right, brews on their own interrupt combat now, is that correct? because that is...not coo...but the rsof thread somone pointed to gives me some hope that this might be reversed.

EDIT:

This sara brewing bug abuse is a debacle.

For the longest time I couldn't figure out why people bought sara brews like they were useful or something.

I mean it only heals like 14 a dose, craps on all stats not called def, and is generally a pain in the rear unless you need to boost your hp beyond max.

Now I find out all the "low lifes" and "no defs" found a nice back door bug to chug up brews without it counting like a normal round of food/potion.

Figures...

So like if 10k players abuse a bug, is it still a bug, or do you call it a game mechanic... lolol

P.S. If they change this back like KING PAUL OF THE KNUCKLEDRAGGERS is going on about on RSOF, then I am going to be POed.

How is expecting a potion to act similarly to every other potion in the game "bug abuse?"

And to your first point, 16*4 aka 64 is how much each brew heals per inventory spot which is greater than any thing else in the game barring stackables.

Okay you drink 64 doses of sara-brew and tell me how nice it attacking something with your 1 attack, 1 strength, 1 magic, and1 range.

But, I know what you are going to say.

Why of course I will bring 16 super restores as well.

So in the beginning when the stupid pot came out you would have drank a sara brew, lost fast combat round (rapid knife speed), drank super restore, lost fast combat round, drank super attack, lost fast combat round, drank super strength, lost fast combat round, drank super def, lost fast combat round, and your ready to melee again.

No idea when this bug appeared, probably during one of the many stupid runetek updates for the sake of graphics....

But, hey its fixed now so lets all cry about it... not.

I stand corrected.

Btw, it's been around for 5 years and there is a very good chance that it will be changed back.

I guarantee you that bug hasn't been around 5 years.

I started about 5 years ago and there weren't even sara brews at the time.

P.S. Congratulations bug lovers, your bug as been officially recognized as a genuine, Jagex game mechanic. Grats on discovering the secret code combination of food brew attack overload food brew attack overload before me. BTW, here is a good old cheaters code I remember, up, down, up, down, left, right, left, right A, B, A, B, select, start. Super Contra anybody?

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

=[ I'm having no luck with these court summons.

Try pickpocketing al-kharid warriors. I got all four in 15 minutes.

12k and 2 thieving stones later and I'm still no better off in court summons

Plv6Dz6.jpg

I guarantee you that bug hasn't been around 5 years.

I started about 5 years ago and there weren't even sara brews at the time.

P.S. Congratulations bug lovers, your bug as been officially recognized as a genuine, Jagex game mechanic. Grats on discovering the secret code combination of food brew attack overload food brew attack overload before me. BTW, here is a good old cheaters code I remember, up, down, up, down, left, right, left, right A, B, A, B, select, start. Super Contra anybody?

Being able to drink a potion + eat a bit of food in the same "turn" has been around since RS2 came out over 6 years ago. It's not a bug, it's not a cheat. So are you saying people who drink more than 1 dose of it per round were bug abusing? Because that's the same thing. It's just the use of game mechanics for an advantage.