04-Aug-10 Elite Treasure Trails!

Toad

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checked MTK, very weird.

While I didn't get an amazing amount of herbs/resources, I did get noticeably higher than average loot, about a weeks worth of stuff (I last checked MTK 2 days ago). I was kind of hoping for 30m+, but hey, take what you can get.

Edit: looking a little closer, it's more like 2~ weeks, I had 40 chests 5.5k tuna, 1.6k swordies, etc.

Speaking of mtk, is there an official word from Jagex on the matter, i made 50 prayer potions out of the stuff i accidently got from mtk and a official statement would be nice.

They haven't said anything yet, but I wouldn't touch anything you got from MTK so as not to give them a reason to ban you for bug abuse.

Jagex are stuck between a rock and a hard place though, if they don't roll back then Herb prices will nose dive and there will be a load of really rich people in the game and people will rage, if they do roll back then anyone who got a decent item from Treasure Trails or even just a Level 4 Clue will rage.

Personally I can't see them not doing a roll back, billions of gps worth of herbs will enter the economy and millions of gps worth of fish, seeds and nests which is far worse than some people losing Treasure Trail items in my opinion, although I wouldn't say no to cheaper Herblore :lol:

Good luck to anyone trying to sell Maple logs now too :thumbup:

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

How to do knots: Move Red one anti-clockwise until where both red and blue intersect are green. If unable to do so, just keep on rotating blue once anti-clockwise, and repeating. Once you get them to match, simply keep rotating the 3rd knot until everything lines up. NOTE: First time I got the red/blue to match up, I wasn't able to finish the silver knot. I had to rotate blue again and get red/blue to line up first.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I honestly can't see them doing a rollback.

Also, hooray for timesavers:

mtkscroll.png

Still no fury ornament pack, probably thousands of offers before me :[

Yea, i'm buying lumberyard ones. Makes it easy to get planks

I checked my MTK in school. I wrote down what I got because I couldn't check price at home.

Didn't look out of the ordinary.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Checked MTK a while ago, didnt know there was a bug when I checked it. Got the ordinary amount I would have normaly gotten. :unsure:

New TT items look nice.

Just logged on for the 1st time after the update, killed Bork, got a clue. :thumbsup:

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

I would have expected Bandos books to give a strength bonus instead.

Saradomin bow, and to a lesser extent Guthix looks like a new option for getting those heals while camping.

Heldric plate... know what? I don't want to even look at that.

Yay, yellow ducktape for our dragon armour... which is sorta out of use entirely.

Well, I am interested to see what the prayers are from the books.

A lot of the rewards look really cool. I want a fury kit and armadyl d'hide. Glad to see that 3A druidic is pretty much all looks and no stats (though I think I remember the legs having +1 prayer over proselyte legs and the wreath has a big prayer bonus).

A little disappointed that the unholy book is still the best god book. The Armadyl book, for example, could have had a +10 ranged bonus, +5 prayer, and no other stats. Zaros could've been +10 to magic, and Bandos could've been +10 to melee stats. It would've made them useful for specific skills and preferable over unholy book when training just one skill.

The god bows might be pretty good if they're shortbow speed. New rune trimmed armor is pretty cool, too.

EDIT: I logged in and went to Bork, forgetting that I already had a level 3 clue banked. L0l.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

For the ones still hoping Bandos Rune armour will become F2P and prices of those would rise: There's still hope. With the last big TT-update, it took several weeks/months before certain items were made F2P (Gold-trimmed Wizard, Dhide).

Don't get your hopes up too much though ;)

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

The only part that legitamately interests me is what the stats of te new godbooks will be. Also...

cmon latenight ge update...

EDIT: Bwahaha 150+readers, interesting.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20