04-Aug-10 Elite Treasure Trails!

Toad

:blink: If you can make 3M an hour and a scroll takes 30 minutes, that means you'd have to expect at least 1.5M per TT.

When you say you make 3M per hour, do you include the cost of potions, degrading armor, food and summoning scrolls?

Most likely not and his 3mil per hour mumbo jumbo is based off of monster hunting and getting a high valued drop after x amount of hours and dividing the value of that one time drop over the amount of hours he has spent monster hunting... There is no way to earn, make, or get that much money every hour consistently hour after hour.

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: If you can make 3M an hour and a scroll takes 30 minutes, that means you'd have to expect at least 1.5M per TT.

When you say you make 3M per hour, do you include the cost of potions, degrading armor, food and summoning scrolls?

Most likely not and his 3mil per hour mumbo jumbo is based off of monster hunting and getting a high valued drop after x amount of hours and dividing the value of that one time drop over the amount of hours he has spent monster hunting... There is no way to that much money every hour consonantly.

Have you tried it yourself? Lol, I've made 80-90M in the past 4 days alone off DK's. Only been doing 3 trips a day, which is about 6 hrs. So 24 hours = 80-90M gross profit --> around 3M-4M in gross profit per hour

Don't claim that it's because I got especially lucky with my drops... I've probably killed around 1200 DK's so it's a large enough sample size.

OT: MTK was fixed, at least for me

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Most likely not and his 3mil per hour mumbo jumbo is based off of monster hunting and getting a high valued drop after x amount of hours and dividing the value of that one time drop over the amount of hours he has spent monster hunting... There is no way to earn, make, or get that much money every hour consistently hour after hour.

*points to Frost Dragons*

asrhasrh.jpg

Btw what level are MTK clue scrolls?

sigcopyaf.png

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

So much wait and anticipation for this...doesn't seem too worthwhile. The droppers list doesn't seem too much set in stone, i doubt all the strykewyrms drop them and neither TD-s or Frosts drop them. If anyone would be so kind, i'd appreciate the GE stat pictures of the druidic prayer items and dragon masks, member ran out 2 days ago and i'm on vocation...

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Bull [cabbage]. DKS 2.5briding consistently makes 4.5m Gp/hr.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

So is MTK still bugged? I don't wanna waste time going there if it's been fixed already

It's fixed...at least for me that is.

I collected mine about 20 minutes ago thinking it was fixed, needless to say I'm at least 40m gp richer if I sell everything I got from that 1.5 weeks of saving in there :unsure:

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

So I think we can safely assume that the MTK bug deals more with a recording of your MTK credits rather than an issue with gathering the reward itself

So those who got the glitch will be able to collect a high reward even if they do it after the bug is fixed, probably

Unless ofc Jagex fixes your MTK credits but idk if they'd go through that effort... they're lazy

sigcopyaf.png

Btw, won't this bug cause a huge crash in raw material prices?

Yes probably, but I don't think Jagex really cares. If they did, they'd probably shut down servers and fix the problem. It's big enough to warrant rollback, even if people will rage

Assuming about 10% (conservative, based on the number of people reporting here) of the active RS population has the glitch, that's still about 20,000 people. Each with, assume, 30M extra worth - so about 600B in extra herbs. It's a big problem. Ofc the actual estimate will probably range from 1B - 1Tril, but either way it's a huge influx of herbs.

sigcopyaf.png

Can't figure out celtic knot.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]