New clothes + Colour choices

canadiansmurf

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OldSpiceManRS.png

Hello ladies. How are you? Fantastic.

[hide=]Everything but the actual can of Old Spice was made with Runescape on Safe Mode minimum graphics.[/hide]

I would just like to say one thing: win.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

[hide=My Char]reinew.png[/hide]

I like the outfit. The top and bottom purposefully don't exactly match in shade because I thought that it looked better that way. I'm not too thrilled about the hair, so I'll wait for the facial update.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

The only real complaint that I have about the new clothing styles is that they seem to resemble the Dungeoneering armors too much, even though the style can be cool.

Maybe it's just me, but the textures seem a little odd on the sleeves and such on certain new clothing.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

8bittheater.png

011227.gif

You'll have to imagine the hats and stuff (ringmaster + cape for Red Mage, gold mage hat/gloves/boots for Black Mage, HP hood for White Mage) since I was just messing around on the character creation screen.

<3 Final Fantasy.

Etecoon.png

rsclothes.jpgrsclothes2.jpg

My outfit that seems to go well with questcape :D

I think/hope they add a NON-PVP update where you can only show clothes instead of armor. My outfit looks pretty good with my blue whip and rune defender as well. Heck, I did a TT without armor just because I like the look (normally I'd wear dragonhide)

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

OldSpiceManRS.png

[hide=]Everything but the actual can of Old Spice was made with Runescape on Safe Mode minimum graphics.[/hide]

Haha i love this look- well thought out!

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

Some combinations here look simply amazing.

Wearing clothes such as the holiday event clothes or random event clothes makes you look worse now. So those might need a makeover aswell.

These clothes look amazing!

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

I hadn't even noticed that you can change your clothes to such awesome ones before! o.O

newcostume.png

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

You should definitely get one ;)

I love this update! Haven't decided on one that I like enough to wear around 24/7, but I'm getting there :)

OldSpiceManRS.png

Awesome. Just awesome.

Look at your man. Now back to me. Now back at your man. Now back to me. Sadly, he Isn't me. However if he stopped using lady scented body-wash and used Old Spice he could smell like me.

THIS PICTURE IS NOW DIAMONDS!

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]