18-Oct-2010 - Partying is Such Sweet Sorrow (Halloween 2010)

Michael

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The spiders were frustrating to find, but other than that it was pretty good. Dance floor music is actually pretty good by Runescape's standards. It would be cool if you could combine the HP Cape emote with the brooch as an added thing.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

That event was bloody brilliant. :lol:

Black Sabbath with Ozzy Osbourne as the "Dark Prince" of music.

New Puppet Master emote (Master of Puppets - Metallica)

Adamantite Damsel (Iron Maiden Band)

10/10 I loved it.

ingredients.png

I accidentally all of the ingredients.

Lol'd :thumbsup:

As for the update,

sounds good, thankfully i cant get on til later incase of a rollback :thumbdown:

Anyone got any pics of pvp glitches?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxIWJ67DUEc

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

-trim-

We've increased the clickable area for the following Slayer creatures, as they were not always easy to click on: aberrant spectres, banshees, gargoyles, lizards, turoths and warped terrorbirds.

-trim-

FINALLY!

Looking forward to halloween event after work tonight too. :D

35b9enp.jpg

Wonder what would happen if you ran into PVP with no armour... are the hits you're receiving based on your defense, or their defense?

If I was faced with that, I'd run to the GE or another area outside of the currently loaded section.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Wonder what would happen if you ran into PVP with no armour... are the hits you're receiving based on your defense, or their defense?

If I was faced with that, I'd run to the GE or another area outside of the currently loaded section.

its fixed now but it used the defense if the person your hits were going to so its not like you could punch full vesta to death by hitting a no itemer.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

This further cements that JAGEX LIKE METAL! <3333333 I love them <3:

However Den, what is the link with Iron Maiden? D:

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Nvm. really out to play closer attention..

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

can someone help me with this godforsaken Conersation with a drunk ghost..

First holiday eventy I actually got fusterated with..Not so much the event, just the lil Kids going: "omg how i do this??"

Figure it out like the rest of us!

The ghost is easy.

He travelled slightly to the future; therefore he answers before you ask.

Simply read what he says then pick the dialogue option that would cause it.

Eg he says "Why you are rude" so you say "Sheesh your an idioit"

He says

"Well you are a fine man, that sounds like a good idea"

so you say

"Sorry I did not mean it, let me buy you a beer."

etc.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

The puzzels were fun. The one with the ghost was annoying though, just because you had to start from scratch if you messed up and had to go through all that dialog again.

I'm f2p atm to and eek is in my poh so would anyone mind posting what eek says durring the event?

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

I honestly didn't understand the spider puzzle, I just randomly clicked until I got it. Was there supposed to be some sort of pattern to it? Or did you just need to click different spiders to get it?

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

The puzzels were fun. The one with the ghost was annoying though, just because you had to start from scratch if you messed up and had to go through all that dialog again.

I'm f2p atm to and eek is in my poh so would anyone mind posting what eek says durring the event?

go to the guy in draynor Dyngo i think, and get your spider back there :P

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

can someone help me with this godforsaken Conersation with a drunk ghost..

First holiday eventy I actually got fusterated with..Not so much the event, just the lil Kids going: "omg how i do this??"

Figure it out like the rest of us!

It was fun at first.

Then it just became annoying having to repeat the conversation over and over. >_>

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

go to the guy in draynor Dyngo i think, and get your spider back there :P

finished it already :thumbdown:

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!