Wilderness and free trade vote! - Now Closed

Jimmyw3000

576 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jagex reintroduce free trade and the old Wilderness?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Indifferent ...

I know 5 of my irl friends who are for this and would buy membership again if this happens.

This is the case for me as well.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Cry more' is not an appropriate comment for this forum. If you want to disagree with what somebody has said, argue with the comment. Inflammatory posts like that however in the future will be removed. If you think somebody else has said something inappropriate, report it but do not respond to it. If you do not want to post constructively, do not post.

Thanks

This is the last time I will give this warning. Any inflammatory posts on others opinions may be removed without warning.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Cant wait until it is re-implemented.

I can actually hear you giggling lol. You pkers and your clans get to pick on and bully ppl again, sounds like great fun.

4 words: welcome to the Internet.

Bullying on RS through PKing? Lmao? Anyone who goes into the wilderness like I_trollz_u said, should be aware of the risks, and it adds to the excitement of RC'ing or doing a clue or whatever. If they don't want to risk anything, they shouldn't go into the wilderness. That's the way it was before and shouldn't be changed with the re-implementation to cater to kiddies who have no balls to lose a few pixels. That's it.

rofl i've been around the internet a loooong time. Its funny how you think i was whining. Just stating the fact that all the pkers are so pumped up for this to come back i can hear them cheering. Quit trying to lecture to someone you dont know. Oh yeah im sure all the pk clans are there to pick on ppl well prepared for a group attacking them. Honestly it doesnt matter to me, i say let them have their fun.

And you only just realized that people don't give a [cabbage] about other's feelings on the internet. Good for you. I never said you were whining, but you do sound like you're standing up for the people who ARE whining that they lost their mismatched leather and bronze armour because they were ignorant (or didn't care) about the risks of going into the wilderness.

You want to reply to someone who thinks you were whining? Check the two posts after mine.

It's funny because you just showed you can't read. What you know doesn't change the fact that my point still stands because I was never attacking you, I was attacking the ignorant people you stood up for. Whether I think I know you or not, my point still stands because there ARE people who will complain about losing their [cabbage] that they should've been aware that they were going to lose in the first place. That's what you were defending, and I showed you that defending THEM was wrong, I wasn't attacking YOU.

And with your post you just gave me the impression that you can't read. Try fixing that.

lmao.

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

So, if I've got this right, Jagex thinks they can take the bots on in full swing even with all of the free-trade methods available to them? And they've convinced transaction companies and banks that this will work? But... but... how? How can they possibly win?

This is madness!

[cue]

NO. THIS. IS. WILDERNESS!!!

Upon further inspection of the poll page, it seems very fake to me, I hope to god this is not some practical joke. However I guess by not having a link to the poll page on the main site that it requires us to prove even more how dedicated we are about this and spread the word around. I honestly have had this little desire for this day to come for the last 3 years, and if for some reason the majority votes no, I will surely be quitting. If the majority votes no, this just proves that most of the elder members have moved on and been replaced by naive players. Yea...so, vote yes...

You can't vote 'no'.

Yes, but if you read it, they will count all the people who didn't vote as a "No", which is not good at all...I'm scared

You do realize anyone can put anyone's account name down and click the vote button?

To remove an uncertanty from the outcome.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

bye :mrgreen:

The amount of people leaving is insignificant to the amount of people that would play again if these updates go through

Really? Where is the evidence for this? Most of the people on this thread still play RS. The Off-Topic forum isn't exactly buzzing with this news.

After they removed wilderness the amount of people playing at any given time dropped. It still hasn't reached the same number

yes.png

I can actually hear you giggling lol. You pkers and your clans get to pick on and bully ppl again, sounds like great fun.

Bullying on RS through PKing? Lmao? Anyone who goes into the wilderness like I_trollz_u said, should be aware of the risks, and it adds to the excitement of RC'ing or doing a clue or whatever. If they don't want to risk anything, they shouldn't go into the wilderness. That's the way it was before and shouldn't be changed with the re-implementation to cater to kiddies who have no balls to lose a few pixels. That's it.

rofl i've been around the internet a loooong time. Its funny how you think i was whining. Just stating the fact that all the pkers are so pumped up for this to come back i can hear them cheering. Quit trying to lecture to someone you dont know. Oh yeah im sure all the pk clans are there to pick on ppl well prepared for a group attacking them. Honestly it doesnt matter to me, i say let them have their fun.

And you only just realized that people don't give a [cabbage] about other's feelings on the internet. Good for you. I never said you were whining, but you do sound like you're standing up for the people who ARE whining that they lost their mismatched leather and bronze armour because they were ignorant (or didn't care) about the risks of going into the wilderness.

You want to reply to someone who thinks you were whining? Check the two posts after mine.

It's funny because you just showed you can't read. What you know doesn't change the fact that my point still stands because I was never attacking you, I was attacking the ignorant people you stood up for. Whether I think I know you or not, my point still stands because there ARE people who will complain about losing their [cabbage] that they should've been aware that they were going to lose in the first place. That's what you were defending, and I showed you that defending THEM was wrong, I wasn't attacking YOU.

And with your post you just gave me the impression that you can't read. Try fixing that.

lmao.

i assure you that i can read. Im just amazed at how badly pkers want this back. Yes i know alot of ppl dont care about others feelings. Dont get so worked up im just messing around a bit.

Kjarqu.png

lmao.

i assure you that i can read. Im just amazed at how badly pkers want this back. Yes i know alot of ppl dont care about others feelings. Dont get so worked up im just messing around a bit.

OK alright, sorry.

I agree that a lot of people do want it back. That's not surprising.

And yes actually, I would agree that a lot of what PKers do to other players is mean. But the thing is is that it's not really bullying. Bullying isn't deserved by anyone, is usually attacking someone for something they can't change about themselves. You can change yourself from being so naive to less naive about certain dangers through experience. Is it deserved? In a way yes if they haven't prepared themselves for it. In RuneScape it's easy to argue that naive players DO deserve to get killed because nothing of real value is lost. So I would argue that they deserve to get killed because it's a more concrete way to teach them about the dangers of RuneScape. Yeah, some players in RuneScape are harsh, but in the end, they usually have a reason, especially if its something like the wilderness.

Naive players deserve to get killed because they should know about the dangers of the wilderness. If a player is aware about the dangers of the wilderness, if they get attacked in the wildy, they are at least prepared. Is it mean to attack someone who isn't prepared to fight? Yes. Is it justified in some cases? Yes. I'm just saying if you're entering the wilderness, you should be prepared to put up a fight, or die (at the very worst) so that you know better.

That's why I was kind of going off on your post because it's not bullying, it's teaching those kinds of players a valuable lesson that they can only benefit from. No one benefits from bullying and it isn't justified nor deserved, because they can't change the thing they're being bullied for. Attacking someone because they're ignorant is justified in some cases and can only benefit them in the future, because you can LEARN to NOT be ignorant. So really, the PKers aren't out their to bully per se, but YES, I agree that they can be mean, but their meanness can only benefit both victim and attacker in the future.

RU_Insane.png

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support

I havent voted on this or the real vote because i can not choose. I want wildy back but i like the g.e and not sure if free trade is a good idea plus i dont like the way jagex are going about it and i think it could potentially ruin rrunescape. :(

Same here, give old-wildy to pk'ers if they really want it that bad but keep trade-limits and ge.

I havent voted on this or the real vote because i can not choose. I want wildy back but i like the g.e and not sure if free trade is a good idea plus i dont like the way jagex are going about it and i think it could potentially ruin rrunescape. :(

You have already been voted for.

You have already been voted for.

I love you. <3

RU_Insane.png

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support

I hope manipulation clans fall, and rares drop to what they should be.

10b for blue phat is stupid and arrogant

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

I hope manipulation clans fall, and rares drop to what they should be.

10b for blue phat is stupid and arrogant

Just because you think a price is stupid, that does not mean that someone else is not willing to pay it(be it possible or not).

and if someone is willing to pay your price, then the price is right.

RIP Bob Barker.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Just because people will pay a certain price doesn't mean that it's not stupid. :wink:

Kind of like how I can still use double negatives despite it being grammatically incorrect.

Party hats are kind of like wearing a sign that says "I've earned so much that I can't possibly find a better use for my money than using it to stick a piece of paper to my head to prove that I'm better than all of you".

8f14270694.jpg

I believe they do plan to bring back the wilderness regardless of what the vote is. And that this is just to spread word of their game changing action for old players to get back on the game.

That will add a lot of more active players.