An epic glitch that has, sadly, just been patched.

WolfieMario

Absolutely brilliant! Haha you made me laugh out loud so many times with the pics and the comments... Specially the being stabbed by the hammer!

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<3: <3: OMG! What a great topic! Love the pics!!! <3: <3:

I laughed, I cried, I bought the T-shirt! No wait! The T-shirt says something about bringing the Wildy back?!?!?!

Don't know about you folks, but it's seeing glitches like these that don't fill me with much confidence in the condition the game will be in when they reinstate the Wildy and Free Trade. :blink: :blink:

I think I'll play it safe for the month of February and just fish at Catherby ... :unsure:

nyuseg.png

Next time it unglitches, squeeze in a vannaka parody/look-alike :)

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Glad you all like it! eusa_dance.gif

Yeah, the tankwalk was also on my list of favorites :P

Topic of the year.

If only the mods would leave it alone.

Well, the mods didn't say anything before I posted - I just wasn't sure whether it's alright as a stand-alone topic in General Discussion, and most forums I've been to don't like when you post something that "should" belong in a sticky as its own topic. Obviously, though, my amount of images kinda goes in favor of it being its own topic. Anyways, as swedishboy5 posted below you, the mods are ok with it :-D

*Deletes thread*

No, just joking ;). You don't need to worry. This thread is fine as it is. This is for sure quite an epic glitch. And you have a whole lot of pictures and animations of it too! It took quite some time to load (I started wondering if my internet had suddenly stopped working for a while :P), but it was worth the wait.

Thank you for sharing :)

Thanks, glad it gets to stay as its own topic :mrgreen:

Glad you liked it, and yeah, it did take a while to load for me the first time after uploading them too, lol :-P

skillgoal99fakingunderb.png

Fake Awards:

flatawardsbox.png

(The large number is the amount of awards I have gotten; only 8 are shown above. Click to see all of them.)

Yes I have to say, this was the most epic and funniest graphical glitches you could do in the whole history of Runescape.

I remember when I first learned how to do it.

After a while, I became better. At every house party I went to, I always asked the guy who owned the house, "do you have a dining room somewhere?"

I also remember I got banned for 2 days for saying I wanted to do the glitch >_>

Anyway, I always got a godsword and held it like the fixed device. When running around the combat arena it would always look like I saw chopping off everyones head that was standing by the sides.

I also remember inside the dungeon where you would have your monsters. I sat on a bench, got all the monsters on me, then got someone to stand at the other end of the corridor.

I would then click to walk there, making it look like the monsters were all walking to that spot at the same time and thus making the player at the other end think that all monsters were charging to attack him.

Oh the fun times...

I raged so hard when they removed it... kinda killed some of the fun I had with Player owned houses.

I found out about this glitch when I went to a TET event afterparty tongue.gif I just wish I had thought of taking screenies...

My favorite was the pro basketball oculusball animation

Noob days = Good times, but sadly no more...

Marimo.png

Quest Cape first obtained 1/13/2011
[spoiler=Total Barrow Pieces Looted:]

Ahrim's: Hood, Robetop x3, Robeskirt, Staff

Akrisae's: Hood

Karil's: Coif x3, Top x2, Skirt, Crossbow x2

Dharok's: Helm, Body, Platelegs x2

Guthan's: Helm, Skirt

Torag's: Platebody, Platelegs

Verac's: Helm x3, Body, Skirt, Flail

Double Barrow Item Chests: 1

post of the year.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

post of the year.

Even with 11.3 months to go :P , very creative!

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Bahaha. Too bad they patched it. This is like that candy cane item flip gone insane.

Awesome how you had the initiative and creativity to think of all the items, catch phrases, and then take caps of them all. :thumbup:

Don't know about you folks, but it's seeing glitches like these that don't fill me with much confidence in the condition the game will be in when they reinstate the Wildy and Free Trade. :blink: :blink:

I think I'll play it safe for the month of February and just fish at Catherby ... :unsure:

Well, these are only harmless graphical glitches (that don't even let you, say, wield a 2h weapon with a shield), and it couldn't even be taken out of the house. Hopefully the same will be true of any glitches when the wildy returns - harmless, amusing, and not fixed until a long time after its discovered. But I see what you're saying - it's glitches like the Durial massacre or µ that would get me worried :P

Yes I have to say, this was the most epic and funniest graphical glitches you could do in the whole history of Runescape.

I remember when I first learned how to do it.

After a while, I became better. At every house party I went to, I always asked the guy who owned the house, "do you have a dining room somewhere?"

I also remember I got banned for 2 days for saying I wanted to do the glitch >_>

Anyway, I always got a godsword and held it like the fixed device. When running around the combat arena it would always look like I saw chopping off everyones head that was standing by the sides.

I also remember inside the dungeon where you would have your monsters. I sat on a bench, got all the monsters on me, then got someone to stand at the other end of the corridor.

I would then click to walk there, making it look like the monsters were all walking to that spot at the same time and thus making the player at the other end think that all monsters were charging to attack him.

Oh the fun times...

I raged so hard when they removed it... kinda killed some of the fun I had with Player owned houses.

Wow, too bad I've never really been to a house party, or it would have been epic to do this :-D :eek:

That other glitch is funny to picture, even though I've never seen it :lol:

Orb of oculus eek stance was awesome.

I know, it worked out perfectly like that basketball trick (does anyone know what they call that?). The only issue is that when he's standing it looks like he's holding it more like a beer glass :roll:

Haha awesome glitch!

Reminds me of the candy cane spin glitch only a hundred times more epic. :D

Yeah, I was sad that I was inactive when that glitch was around - I remember seeing epic pics and vids of it though. Too bad I couldn't use this glitch to spin other items and try it out - or better yet, to use things like the Golden Hammer emotes with anything :XD:. Now that would have been awesome :o

This reminds me of that glitch with the ivies, where if you had an adze in your inventory and a weapon equipped, you would woodcut with the weapon. It's allways the cool ones to go :(

My favorite with that was a pic where someone equipped a salamander and it had its mouth open like it was trying to scream from being banged at a wall :XD:

skillgoal99fakingunderb.png

Fake Awards:

flatawardsbox.png

(The large number is the amount of awards I have gotten; only 8 are shown above. Click to see all of them.)