Dungeoneering's Impact on the Community at Large

Low C

Free bump for recruitment thread.

Er yeah, I think it has much more to do with the fact that all of those people were <120 combat than the fact that they're female. And besides, how does he know? There are probably more males with female characters than actual females.

138 and maxed overall, the worst!@ brb 10 mins to ggs for skill door. I know because it is in a woman's instinct to scavenge food

I'm looking straight at dungeoneering's impact on the community at large.

"Dat exotic creature, she bch!"

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I THINK majority of females like to do skilling over combat. However, i don't think females are slow. Few inviduals are not enough to conclude that. And Dungeoneering is a combat skill that uses non-combat skills.

Age is also a good factor. And we know many over 30+ plays Runescape. And honestly i know people who are 45+, and they get really stressed easily if they have to deal with alot of info.

That last setence about age goes for men and woman.

as much as i am pro good dungeoneering, i am not pro sexism. i dont think keying ability correlates to gender.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Not by definition but it'd be appreciated if you found some evidence, male :P.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

as much as i am pro good dungeoneering, i am not pro sexism. i dont think keying ability correlates to gender.

actualy females and maxed players both have a natural hinderance at dung

a maxed girl should be avoided at all costs because they actualy will make you achieve - dung xp/h

a_final_name.png

actualy females and maxed players both have a natural hinderance at dung

a maxed girl should be avoided at all costs because they actualy will make you achieve - dung xp/h

I disagree.

It's been scientifically shown that men are much worse at dungeoneering that women.

I've been dungeoneering with several male DGS players recently, and I have found them suspiciously inactive during dungeons for several minutes at a time.

Upon inspecting the DGS skype chat, I discovered the following log that explained why:

[spoiler=DGS skype call]

[5:58:55 PM] Obtaurian: BACK

[5:58:56 PM] Obtaurian: SHOWERED

[5:58:58 PM] Michael | Mc: [bleep]

[5:58:59 PM] green9090: Lmao Jimi

[5:59:02 PM] green9090: Tyler just left

[5:59:05 PM] green9090: Welcome to the waiting game

[5:59:07 PM] Obtaurian: WHAT

[5:59:12 PM] Low C: i came back for my cup

[5:59:16 PM] Low C: i gotta eat

[5:59:18 PM] Obtaurian: sad

[5:59:19 PM] Michael | Mc: fmlno

[5:59:23 PM] Low C: gimme 5-10 mins and ill be ready

[5:59:28 PM] Michael | Mc: [bleep] time@

[5:59:29 PM] Obtaurian: okay then I'm gonna go run to the store and get a pepsi

[5:59:30 PM] green9090: [bleep]'s sake

[5:59:33 PM] Obtaurian: can't dg without pepsi

[5:59:38 PM] Low C: get your daily [bleep] in jimi while im gone

[5:59:39 PM] Michael | Mc: me and green gona cry

[5:59:46 PM] Obtaurian: daily? more like quad-daily

[5:59:53 PM] Low C: [bleep] on the way to the store

[5:59:54 PM] green9090: I'm gonna take a shower then

[5:59:57 PM] green9090: See you guys here

[5:59:58 PM] Obtaurian: lmao

[6:00:00 PM] Low C: everyone is leaving

[6:00:01 PM] Low C: wtf

It seems, quite clear to me, that most men are too hardwired to think about sex all the time to dungeoneer with the appropriate discipline.

so IDK what you guys have against girls.

Naaxi.png

The last 2 pages of this thread have made it more epic than usual. All that keying is driving you guys slowly insane :thumbup:

I think you've gone blind instead :P

Yeah don't take maxed players, or anyone with 2.3k+ total that you don't trust. All they do is fish and smith armour instead of opening skill doors that only they can do.

A lot of the slow high lvl dg'ers ive dg'd with have been close to or maxed total.

The last 2 pages of this thread have made it more epic than usual. All that keying is driving you guys slowly insane :thumbup:

I think you've gone blind instead :P

Exactly :(

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

It seems, quite clear to me, that most men are too hardwired to think about sex all the time to dungeoneer with the appropriate discipline.

so IDK what you guys have against girls.

I don't know, we always seem to get Flesh Spoiler or World-Gorger whenever there's a woman in the party. And they're not always reliable with their protection prayers...

Yeah don't take maxed players, or anyone with 2.3k+ total that you don't trust. All they do is fish and smith armour instead of opening skill doors that only they can do.

I have over 2300 total, and I went in a dungeon with them :P

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

(unless you get a team of mostly females, they're undeniably slower)

Oohhhh...never mind, you were trolling this whole time. You almost had me there.

69be54830eee6fe655c7b77030edc60e.png

dat 4 female team (110 109 117 114 dg)

ggs was at that gd for a good 3 minutes and I ended up solo'ing half of it before one more came to help (yes I said gtgd in chat)

brb getting sharpshooter and berserker while keying

Save a few ones that can actually key themselves, there's no hope for them exotic creatures ;(

Owait saw the last line. You're still a sexist pig though. xx

120dgl.jpg

Id first like to say that Ive been dungeoneering with Dungeon Sweepers for the past few days and had a positive experience. People are friendly and willing to learn, and although i havent done too many floors with the other keyers, im getting the impression that they are doing a good job.

As far as this discussion is concerned, 25% of people want to take their time. what is to enjoy about slow floors? Running through 10 rooms because it isnt gated? Dying in DG's because nobody came to help? Dungeons arent "easier" if you skill and take a long time. The problem I have with these people is that they always want to seem to join my floors and earn the xp you can get doing floors in 30 minutes, but never want to hold up their end of the deal because they find doing it their way "fun". Its not fair when they keyer and 3 others are working to get a 30 minute floor while one person afk's the entire time mining rocks and fishing. Why should they be able to leech off my good xp rates when they dont want to do any of the work involved?

envysfavouritemember.png

Id first like to say that Ive been dungeoneering with Dungeon Sweepers for the past few days and had a positive experience. People are friendly and willing to learn, and although i havent done too many floors with the other keyers, im getting the impression that they are doing a good job.

As far as this discussion is concerned, 25% of people want to take their time. what is to enjoy about slow floors? Running through 10 rooms because it isnt gated? Dying in DG's because nobody came to help? Dungeons arent "easier" if you skill and take a long time. The problem I have with these people is that they always want to seem to join my floors and earn the xp you can get doing floors in 30 minutes, but never want to hold up their end of the deal because they find doing it their way "fun". Its not fair when they keyer and 3 others are working to get a 30 minute floor while one person afk's the entire time mining rocks and fishing. Why should they be able to leech off my good xp rates when they dont want to do any of the work involved?

I don't want to join you, I dung with my own friends who also like taking their time. Also, just because we go slower, doesn't mean we leave people stranded to do GDs by themselves, we still do those together. We also gatestone far away doors to get back to them later. I can't really speak for the people in world 148 who don't want to rush, but myself and the team I go with don't do your stereotypical stuff of leaving the keyer alone, rage quiting on death, not placing gatestones.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

I don't want to join you, I dung with my own friends who also like taking their time. Also, just because we go slower, doesn't mean we leave people stranded to do GDs by themselves, we still do those together. We also gatestone far away doors to get back to them later. I can't really speak for the people in world 148 who don't want to rush, but myself and the team I go with don't do your stereotypical stuff of leaving the keyer alone, rage quiting on death, not placing gatestones.

Generally, if you skill on a world like 148, I will then assume you are incompetent at dung and will not trust you to gate anything unless absolutely necessary. Even though not absolute, there is a strong correlation between people who skill and people who simply are not good at dung.