Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

9JMg1.png

100% [legit] [trusted] [not a virus]

I'd like to see a way to add home teleport as an icon though, it took me a while to find the exact locations so I just put them in the general areas instead. Also potion doors.

C1Geq.png

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome. Just downloaded, very smooth, and doesn't get in the way when you're not using it, I think i'll be using it over the desolate carnage one from now on

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

WarpedHeroKeyer16.pngblood_neck.png

The most the script does, and there are tools and software to monitor this if you don't believe me and you'd like to check, is:

• Creates a directory in My Documents called Keying.
  • Extracts the GIF key images, which were actually grabbed from Tip.It (Try going to 64 pages, and saving 64 images -.-)
  • Extracts and creates a shortcut for the Keying script.

:).

09144a99bb.png

Thanks a lot Wicked, this is awesome! :)

I'll definitely try it and hopefully it'll help me as my memory really sucks.

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Downloaded the script. It shows up, but it seems like I can only click once then it becomes unresponsive. I have to move swiftkit before I can click again. wat do

I'm not sure what you mean by "becomes unresponsive". Does releasing left Ctrl make the GDI+ window disappear again or can you simply not click any more boxes? What version of Windows are you running?

09144a99bb.png

Is it possible to make it work in full screen as well, since some people like to play in fs for some reason ;)

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

[5/28/2011 3:58:18 AM] Stev | Wicked: Next you guys are going to talk me into full-screen support. :P

Aha! So it begins! Full-screen support should be relatively easy to add. Just give me some time... I've only been coding when the pain in my knee isn't too unbearable.

09144a99bb.png

It's really great! I think the ability to add the base as someone suggested would be great atm I'm just using 1 of the keys to mark the base lol.

Yeah, adding 3 of the same key to the base room makes it pretty obvious it's not a real room

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

Other than adding a deletion, base and boss rooms to the interferance, it's perfect. Will definitely be using it. Thank you very much, wicked.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Other than adding a deletion, base and boss rooms to the interferance, it's perfect. Will definitely be using it. Thank you very much, wicked.

Not sure what you mean by deletion, but middle clicking a square removes the keys in it.

09144a99bb.png

Love the keying tool wicked :D

One suggestion, how about an option to use right CTRL to display due to proximity to the arrow keys?

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

What about adding things like a pickaxe or hatchet for mining and wc doors?

Not important. It's pretty much perfect, IMO.

Yeah, the key locations are the only thing you really need for mapping, people tend to be able to remember their gated pot doors (and they're easily noticable in chat). The gold shield thing is good. If the key is never actually used it could be subsituted for a home symbol, but that isn't really neccesary if people know gsh=home anyway

Yeah, the key locations are the only thing you really need for mapping, people tend to be able to remember their gated pot doors (and they're easily noticable in chat). The gold shield thing is good. If the key is never actually used it could be subsituted for a home symbol, but that isn't really neccesary if people know gsh=home anyway

gos

siggya.png

gos

gosh, you're right, mb

gos

gosh, you're right, mb

Icwutudidther

Downloaded the script. It shows up, but it seems like I can only click once then it becomes unresponsive. I have to move swiftkit before I can click again. wat do

I'm not sure what you mean by "becomes unresponsive". Does releasing left Ctrl make the GDI+ window disappear again or can you simply not click any more boxes? What version of Windows are you running?

I mean that nothing happens after I click one time. For example, if I click once on a color, the keys will all turn that color. But if I click on the key I want to place in a box, nothing happens. The box with the key I select doesn't highlight or anything. Or if I click on a key, it'll highlight the box with the key. Then when I try to click on a box on the map the key wont be placed in the box if I click on it. Running Windows Vista.

One question: How can I figure out which square the base would go? The grid system is kind of getting tricky to use for me.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.