Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your welcome!

Pitac83, I will look into it. I have a machine with Vista and will see if I can reproduce the problems on it. Can you do me a favor? I tested it with SwiftKit and it still worked just the same, but can you try unning RuneScape in a browser/the Jagex client? What happens then?

The idea of home teleport will be added. I woke up in severe pain, so I won't be coding right away, but as soon as I can, I'll add it.

Thai_ton, I have a dungeoneering script that is for just what you ask. It was the same general grid layout as the Keying script, but no keys/items along the bottom. Clicking in a square more then once would cycle through the skill icons alphabetically for that square. Right clicking would make it cycle backwards... If I am making any sense. I've since deleted that script, but I did send it to Cheeesy and several others first, maybe I can get it off of one of them. If there is interest for this as well, I can/will write an unpacker and update/optimize the script itself. It had a very small memory leak (wasn't removing the previous images/brushes/pens from memory, so over time the memory usage for the script grew pretty big) but it was very small and therefore I didn't worry about it (It would have to be running for days straight to matter).

Thanks for all the feedback! Is there any interest in the skill door one? If so, I can merge the keying one with it... Say left Ctrl will open the keys on the left, right Ctrl will open the skills on the right?

09144a99bb.png

It would also be helpful to have a clear all button (for when you start a new floor)

When you right click the key icon in the bottom right (of my screen anyway) and click reload it clears it

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

WarpedHeroKeyer16.pngblood_neck.png

Are you still accepting members? I have such a hard time finding competent teams outside of my friends, but even then my friends like to take their time. I'd really like to join, but I'd probably have to solo a lot of levels till I could join everyone. (51 dungeoneering)

99 attack-34,104th to 99 attack.

spirittrack.png

A_Spirit_God.png

How do you click the middle mouse button to delete a key on the program if you play on a laptop touchpad?

Ah... A valid point. Sry, I will look into that.

You should allow key remapping :P

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

i have Prom 2h and ssh now can i join please?

What are your ammo bind/ring setting?

Berserker/Gatherer/Blazer all tier 5 and death runes.

Please upgrade your Berserker ring according to the guidelines (tier 6+ at level 80-89 dng)

And bind a celestial surgebox as soon as you find one

You can join the cc, people will ask you if you've read the guidelines so make sure you have.

Host floors if you key or wait for someone to host.

siggya.png

@Wicked_

Would it be possible to sync the map with all other team members so everyone can update it?

Are you still accepting members? I have such a hard time finding competent teams outside of my friends, but even then my friends like to take their time. I'd really like to join, but I'd probably have to solo a lot of levels till I could join everyone. (51 dungeoneering)

Long time no see, hope to dung with you soon :thumbup:

You have 70 runecrafting. Definately get a celestial surgebox. If you need someone to craft bloods, just ask in the cc.

Also make sure your ring tiers follow the guidelines in the first post.

Please upgrade your Berserker ring according to the guidelines (tier 6+ at level 80-89 dng)

And bind a celestial surgebox as soon as you find one

You can join the cc, people will ask you if you've read the guidelines so make sure you have.

Host floors if you key or wait for someone to host.

okay thank you whats the cc or is that on first page.. and also i upgraded just now