Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do I initiate a rapier hunt, and am I allowed to advertise this in the CC? I don't use it very often...

Is there a guide to monster weaknesses and priorities based on weapon?

98DG and I still don't know what the hell Fire Giants are weak to, aside from Magic, lol.

Nor do I know what "lower theme" monsters like hobs are weak to... been doing a lot of low floors for the benefit of returning friends and low DG clanmates.

2dgucz6.png

I'm tired of people not looting herbs and blue charms during a floor.

So i made this:

DungeonDropTracker.png

Code that marks herbs and blue charms when you right click

Of course the same code could just as easily mark any other given item.

Right now I have it set to an 8x8 pixel yellow block that is not transparent, but you can click through it (thanks to wicked's clickthroughfunction)

If you prefer, the block can be made bigger, smaller, different degrees of transparency, or a different color, etc.

For the sake of minimizing computation time, it only searches for ONE herb, searched from top to bottom.

I could make it mark more than one herb, but that may not be worthwhile.

as of right now, the code does not lag my computer at all

I'd prefer to keep it that way.

Anyways, pretty sure TIF still thinks AHK functions have potential for macroing.

So if you want to use this code you'll need to contact me through "that other forum"

And thanks to wicked for teaching me how to make a GUI lol

Naaxi.png

[hide]

I'm tired of people not looting herbs and blue charms during a floor.

So i made this:

DungeonDropTracker.png

Code that marks herbs and blue charms when you right click

Of course the same code could just as easily mark any other given item.

Right now I have it set to an 8x8 pixel yellow block that is not transparent, but you can click through it (thanks to wicked's clickthroughfunction)

If you prefer, the block can be made bigger, smaller, different degrees of transparency, or a different color, etc.

For the sake of minimizing computation time, it only searches for ONE herb, searched from top to bottom.

I could make it mark more than one herb, but that may not be worthwhile.

as of right now, the code does not lag my computer at all

I'd prefer to keep it that way.

Anyways, pretty sure TIF still thinks AHK functions have potential for macroing.

So if you want to use this code you'll need to contact me through "that other forum"

And thanks to wicked for teaching me how to make a GUI lol

[/hide]

For something like this, you may be more interested in [Function] Box(). Although, it'd be better off using GDI+, but ya got a ways until scripting with that. :P.

09144a99bb.png

Don't forget to mark keys :thumbup:

Nikcevich desperately needs this. Don't know why we made him a keyer.

Oh... Jimi.... Look here: [spoiler=MASSIVE SPOILERS!]You-missseda-key!

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Ghosts level 169 and above should be crushed if meleeing, I heard? Can anyone confirm this?

Before I joined this cc, I always thought ghosts should be crushed because in my previous dg clan, we noticed that we hit more often with crush. Small sample, and not exactly properly tested but that's all I got :unsure:

Blue_Sock.png

dfahc.png

Well that was.. an interesting floor. 2 rooms from home tele we get an edimmu which drops a neck... but everyone already has hexes/ necks lol. Then for some reason kalger decided to glitch on us and got stuck on his side of the room. Had to quit the dg in the end, lol.

C1Geq.png

Couldn't work out. We thought it might have been the portal room someone soloed when we opened boss, but we couldn't get him to attack (he was also unattackable w/range/mage)

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

WarpedHeroKeyer16.pngblood_neck.png

I keyed my first dgs floor earlier, with some good teammates and a helpful wingman we did 23:56 which I am very proud of :)

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Well done Wicked and bunyip on scripting all those helpful tools :thumbsup:

I posted here a while ago asking what the best binds were and xpx posted this

in a perfect case scenario, 2h is made completely obsolete by rapier, baxe, ccs and hex, so, in all likelyhood, the perfect binds would be 5x baxe+2 hex+ccs+(rapier)+1-2 blood neck for teams with 3 binds(which is most of dungeoneering) with everyone having either arrows or c*b's bound(and the keyer having the second hex). You could also switch one rapier or neck to have plate as a keyer, but it's really down to preference. With 4 binds, the hexes would get sagi bodies, ccs/rapiers would get blood necklaces and people with necks would get either plate for keying or gauntlets for more dps.

But that was for a perm team which would be very difficult to keep for 200m dung so I'd like to ask you again, would these be the best linds for someone without a fixed team?

Ssh

primal 2h

T11 arrows

Hex

Blood neck at 100 dung

I thought that hex and arrows were better than rapier and csb because, like xpx's quote says, it is good to have a variety of weapons and csb if much more common than hex so it is likely that someone else will have a csb.

Also, what is a ccs lol

A team of five hexes would REALLY suck. Because there's a ridiculously large number of hexes in DGS compared to the number of members, we've done four hex warped floors and it really sucks when you run into anything that requires magic.

Thai, it's nice that you're trying to come up with some universal "best" bind set, but it really doesn't exist.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Wouldn't saggitarian body be better than a neck if you have hex?

edit: oh lol, only 33 ranged attack and -10 melees. idk then

It's up for debate. That +33 ranged helps sooooo much with hexes accuracy that the DPS increase would rival the blood neck, and you get some pretty significant magic defense. I would suggest a sagittarian body for a keyer with a hex and a blood neck for someone primarily DPSes with a hex.

Personally I'm getting a sagittarian body.

dgs5.jpg

A team of five hexes would REALLY suck. Because there's a ridiculously large number of hexes in DGS compared to the number of members, we've done four hex warped floors and it really sucks when you run into anything that requires magic.

Thai, it's nice that you're trying to come up with some universal "best" bind set, but it really doesn't exist.

I realise 5 hexes wouldn't be good, 2 on a team is good?. I'm not saying everyone should get this "best" set, I'm saying that is someone were to join a random team, who have their own prefered blinds, what would be the best blinds? I said hex because I thought it was more likely that people would have csb than hex so that would most likely give you the variety you're looking for. If hex is as common as you say it is then would it be better to bind csb and rapier?

You need to clarify what type of team this is for. You said it's for someone who doesn't have a perm team? Baxe+bneck/gaunts+csb+hood then, or primal 2h +hex +hood.

C1Geq.png

You need to clarify what type of team this is for. You said it's for someone who doesn't have a perm team? Baxe+bneck/gaunts+csb+hood then, or primal 2h +hex +hood.

This.

And hexes are not common. We just have an inordinate amount of 99 slayers who have gotten ridiculously lucky.

dgs5.jpg

OK those were the 2 suggestions I gave with rapier instead of Baxe. Yes it is for someone who doesn't have a perm team, someone who just goes to the 100+ world and joins a random group of people.