Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

yes, I can understand that its very easy to have fun with people you KNOW.

However, when it comes to people you don't know, i find the dgs attitude to new recruits is better.

(but imo, the dgs vs 3bo shizzle needs to stop; its like comparing an apple to a banana, both have their advantages and both have faults) you are all adults, now act like it. (well, come to think.... you may not all be :D )

now git dunjuning :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

meamzed.png

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason for not dungeoneering is cuz of irl stuff, meaning I mostly only do solo, but I can play at night and do atleast 1 large with you all.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

How can I apply to join DGS? I know it says not recruiting on the clan page, but since there are level reqs posted on the first page I assume there must be some avenue of insinuation...

Carpe_Deus.png

qkpY.png

How can I apply to join DGS? I know it says not recruiting on the clan page, but since there are level reqs posted on the first page I assume there must be some avenue of insinuation...

Do floors in the CC, if people like your attitude and you've shown you know our guidelines well, you'll get a recruit rank.

And or you can do some research, you can get a rank too.

From there, you can apply to get reviewed by the admins.

We don't stop non-ranks from DGing with us.

But we do expect anybody using our CC to recruit, to know the guidelines, and be polite.

If they can't do that, they'll get temp/perm banned.

Naaxi.png

They are open to anyone from tipit. They only say not recruiting to keep rsof'ers away. You can join the clan chat at any time, just go to guest and type in "dgs"

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Isn't Losing Gnomes the guy who hates people with a high total in his dungeons? :lol:

Oh, wait, he is also the mad guy :mad:

On a completely irrelevant note on the above pictures, dat 0xpx0 [bleep] just keeps logging in! :ohnoes:

Final, that is a good area to look into as i've also noticed f2p c1's being very fast. And before people say no binds, helllllo baxe+rapier(which is basically all you'll ever need).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Isn't Losing Gnomes the guy who hates people with a high total in his dungeons? :lol:

On a completely irrelevant note on the above pictures, dat 0xpx0 [bleep] just keeps logging in! :ohnoes:

Final, that is a good area to look into as i've also noticed f2p c1's being very fast. And before people say no binds, helllllo baxe+rapier(which is basically all you'll ever need).

Would you maintain your law rune bind on a F2P world (assuming you had one)? If not, then that would probably take away any time you saved from weaker monsters. Laws literally speed up C1s by twenty or thirty minutes.

td2sig.jpg

Would you maintain your law rune bind on a F2P world (assuming you had one)? If not, then that would probably take away any time you saved from weaker monsters. Laws literally speed up C1s by twenty or thirty minutes.

Yes you do and why wouldn't you?

You still keep law runes in f2p, not that it matters since dgs are "heavily discouraged" to bind laws.

You only ever need one person with laws and i'd say we have more than enough laws for it to be enough to supply dgs for those who do c1's(as c2's are obviously more efficient overall). Besides, if you go to 3bo for c1's, they'll all have laws, so no worries.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Research is a major focus of DGS, and we're starting a DG Guide/Databook over at TEF.

Normally I collect data on my own, and pay money to a few players to help.

But I neither have enough free time on my hands nor enough GP in my bank to put into such a large project.

If you would like to volunteer, PLEASE CONTACT ME, through PM preferably.

There are details we need to go over before you collect your data.

Last thing I want is someone collecting data that ends up being useless.

I basically need you to count the # misses and non misses you hit on various monsters

The list of monsters we're interested in is here

So I actually really need people's help now.

Anyone that provides 2000 total data points to the log, or 1000 data points to a single monster in the log, will be given a 2 stripe rank as thanks for their contributions.

This does not particularly apply to wingmen and keyer ranks, but I still expect these people help with research as well.

I personally will be spending dozens of hours collecting data once I'm done maxing.

That being said: Please don't go about collecting data in the middle of larges though, unless the rest of the team is okay with it.

And thank you for the help of any volunteers that contribute.

And once again:

If you would like to volunteer, PLEASE CONTACT ME, through PM preferably.

There are details we need to go over before you collect your data.

Last thing I want is someone collecting data that ends up being useless.

Repost so people can see it.

C1Geq.png

Honestly if you don't have a ccs or hex you should just complete everything but c1s, bind laws/cosmics, do c1s/c2s, reset, do c1s/c2s again, and wait until you get a surgebox again. It should only take around 5 floors to get another 1.

Yeah I can see that being a good idea as long as you have a team that can do c1s with you for the 2 hours or so it'll take for you to c1 60 floors.

C1Geq.png

Honestly if you don't have a ccs or hex you should just complete everything but c1s, bind laws/cosmics, do c1s/c2s, reset, do c1s/c2s again, and wait until you get a surgebox again. It should only take around 5 floors to get another 1.

It took me around 2m xp from Large dungeons to get my CSB then one Abandoned after to get Celestial Staff.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.