Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

Killed Warped Gulega in c1 and didn't get the song? What did I do wrong? Really want all the music tracks I can get :mellow:

die and reenter boss? I noticed recently I didn't get kalger song from entering but after first death 30 seconds later teleing back in I got it Lllll

siggya.png

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I can't see the video. :P

EDIT: NVM.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Wasted like 5 attacks eating food to get hp to venge it, everyone had a plate, didnt use turmoil.

ಠ_ಠ

Sag body is a plate yep

I think the guy with plate and legs bound makes up for that. 4/5 people with primal bound, 1 with sag and 1 with 2x primal armour binds. Platebeards.

ಠ_ಠ

C1Geq.png

Wasted like 5 attacks eating food to get hp to venge it, everyone had a plate, didnt use turmoil.

ಠ_ಠ

Sag body is a plate yep

I think the guy with plate and legs bound makes up for that. 4/5 people with primal bound, 1 with sag and 1 with 2x primal armour binds. Platebeards.

ಠ_ಠ

Good thing every floor in that row was under 20 minutes then

dukky.png

dukky.png

Why would you continue to post vids here when cheesy and others will just continuously rail you on your binds?

Save yourself the trouble, people here are not receptive to anything that lowers dps.

Why would you continue to post vids here when cheesy and others will just continuously rail you on your binds?

Save yourself the trouble, people here are not receptive to anything that lowers dps.

[02:36:54 AM] <+losing_games_> i did 30m exp with neck

[02:37:01 AM] <+losing_games_> died same amount with plate

C1Geq.png

What does that have to do with anything?

That's not even me, I'm losing_games on irc incase you didn't know.

And I smithed gorg plate every dung after I got neck u mad?

What does that have to do with anything?

That's not even me, I'm losing_games on irc incase you didn't know.

And I smithed gorg plate every dung after I got neck u mad?

[21:31] * losing_games_ is now known as losing_games

[21:31] * ChanServ sets mode: +h losing_games

Why does everybody in DGS need to hate and troll everybody that trains Dungeoneers differently than them? DGS is suppose to be efficient dgers but all I see is a bunch is lvl 120 combats dancing in the daemonheim lobby for hours on end.

And what's so bad about a primal spear? Not hunting for a primal rapier or finidng/smithing myself a promithium? I'm going to get a blood necklace or a hex one of these days anyway.

The video was really just made for fun, not be super efficient of anything. I meant to be turmoiling but obviously didn't realize. If you didn't notice the deflect magic spell interface covered the turmoil thing almost the entire time.

Why does everybody in DGS need to hate and troll everybody that trains Dungeoneers differently than them? DGS is suppose to be efficient dgers but all I see is a bunch is lvl 120s dancing in the daemonheim lobby for hours on end.

And what's so bad about a primal spear? Not hunting for a primal rapier or finidng/smithing myself a promithium? I'm going to get a blood necklace or a hex one of these days anyway.

The video was really just made for fun, not be super efficient of anything. I meant to be turmoiling but obviously didn't realize. If you didn't notice the deflect magic spell interface covered the turmoil thing almost the entire time.

Pointing out terrible bind setups =/= hating/trolling.

C1Geq.png

Hi, I'm a level 99 dungeoneer who has been lurking these forums for quite a while and I would love to dungeoneer with you guys if at all possible. I'm rather uneducated in dungeoneering tactics I'd be eager to learn how to and this seems like a great place to do so. The only thing is I am currently in a (Non Dungeoneering) clan. Would I have to quit the clan I'm currently in before I could dungeoneer here or would it be possible for me to just participate as a guest?

Hi, I'm a level 99 dungeoneer who has been lurking these forums for quite a while and I would love to dungeoneer with you guys if at all possible. I'm rather uneducated in dungeoneering tactics I'd be eager to learn how to and this seems like a great place to do so. The only thing is I am currently in a (Non Dungeoneering) clan. Would I have to quit the clan I'm currently in before I could dungeoneer here or would it be possible for me to just participate as a guest?

You can join the dgs clan chat as a guest. Make sure you've read the guidelines fully before you do so, though.

C1Geq.png

Put "///" before whatever you want to say.

This is odd, I'm doing that and its making me speak in my clan chat, not the DGS one, and adding a / before what I type, lol

You are probably on your clan tab so you only see your clan's chat. The way they updated that tab made it so anything you type outside of pm's in that tab goes to your chat.

Hey can you add to guidelines for all csb users a DIY guide on making fire staff.

collect 5k+ coins

next time your at ht, count 4 branches across and/or buy the one just under 7k or 5k or whatever

make staff

make fire staff.

otherwise:

look out for spinebeam brances or t4(?) branches or better and make staff

when you see rc altar or next time you're at ht, make fire staff

It helps alot at speeding up those 296 fire giants, 199 ghosts and the odd black demon. And also if you cant use fire surge, then just make a earth/water staff

lol i feel like a noob because i always thought i needed corpsthorn or entgallow to make empowered fire, but for prom warriors etc, regular is pretty much as good, and can be gotten earlier!

Hey can you add to guidelines for all csb users a DIY guide on making fire staff.

collect 5k+ coins

next time your at ht, count 4 branches across and/or buy the one just under 7k or 5k or whatever

make staff

make fire staff.

otherwise:

look out for spinebeam brances or t4(?) branches or better and make staff

when you see rc altar or next time you're at ht, make fire staff

It helps alot at speeding up those 296 fire giants, 199 ghosts and the odd black demon. And also if you cant use fire surge, then just make a earth/water staff

lol i feel like a noob because i always thought i needed corpsthorn or entgallow to make empowered fire, but for prom warriors etc, regular is pretty much as good, and can be gotten earlier!

Should work towards empowered fire, though. The 10% really helps and entgallow trees are everywhere.

Looking at the gulega thing, group veng doesn't seem worth it unless you enter the boss room at high health, veng once and don't die.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Why does everybody in DGS need to hate and troll everybody that trains Dungeoneers differently than them? DGS is suppose to be efficient dgers but all I see is a bunch is lvl 120 combats dancing in the daemonheim lobby for hours on end.

You have a spear bound- a weapon that would ONLY be better on extremely few monsters over the 2h you also have(i think it might be high hells and black demons, and that's it). A primal rapier would take 4-12 minutes to get and would be 15-25% better than the spear for stab and 25% better for slash, so yeah, we will point out stupid binds people have, and as it is our mission to teach people to dungeoneer without needing a plate, we will forever look down on people who can't manage that.

The video was nice, but as said, not overly practical, and if anyone would have bothered to make a couple or ragers gulega would have been long dead in the video. For dungeoneering as a whole, vengance just isn't very practical.

My friend Dukky posted another one of my friend's keyed floors the other day, and since you guys seemed to enjoy giving him (Number1 Boss) some constructive criticism, I thought I'd post some more.

The first is my own floor that I keyed, and its actually a commentary video as opposed to a listen in on skype (although I was only on skype with 1 of my teammates). One more of my friends is joining us, and there are 2 3bo randoms on the team.

Overall, I was pretty pleased with the time and how I performed. Obviously far from perfect, but I don't consider myself even close to a perfect keyer. Two things I have changed since this video are that I now look at the map much more frequently when keying and I always dg in safe mode to reduce door lag and loading times.

The second is a floor from my friend, Bu11seye00, who I regard as the best keyer in 3bo, and possibly in RS. Maybe 3bo could have a competition with DGS sometime to find out lol.

As Dukky said a few pages back, please don't harp on the binds. Obviously, 3bo and DGS do not take the same approach to dungeoneering, but ultimately we both have the same goals of fast and efficient floors, and thus good exp rates.

The first vid showed some nice keying and as the floor obliged, it made for a very nice floor. There were some mistakes in not opening two key doors as soon as possible and not dropping gate soon enough, but nothing major. Not looking at the map could have cost a considerable amount of time, but as the floor was quite straightforward it ended up not mattering. There were, however, quite a few mistakes in trying to ignore damage, mostly by not sidestepping/safespotting properly or using prayers to their fullest potential. The one death you did have should have been taken about a minute or two sooner therefore saving about 30 seconds from the overall time, particularly as it was highly likely that you would have died anyway(and you did). In need of food(for teams that do really care about deaths) it would have been very easy to say drop food on gt while you were running some keys, particularly as the team had loads of armor and was doing gds all the time(if you have plate and legs bound as a DPSer, i'd damn well hope that you never eat during a floor). As a keyer, i thought you didn't do a good enough job dpsing the floor, and there were instances where you could have done a better job at it(and maybe try to learn turm/ss flashing).

The second floor is obviously quite old and the keyer does things very differently now(part of which is suiciding), but i have no doubt he is one of the top 10 active keyers in rs. One thing that i can point out is that he is using hex with desperado, which, at the time, didn't stack.

Tui, isn't 12,5%(or 25% if you are pro) increase in mage dps good enough? as far as i see it, if you can't get the fire staff from start, it would take the same time to make either, and as money is scarce at the start, i'd rather avoid trying to make one then.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.