Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

Quick find code: 254-255-85-62748152

[qfc]254-255-85-62748152[/qfc]

Update - Please expect the "bind over server crash" to be added to the game next week (beginning of June)

Apologies for the delay...

Yay!!!!!!

Edited by PoorLepRecon
Added QFC link.
siggya.png

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is the main clanchat/friendchat to use?

they all apear to be empty :(

"DGS" clan chat (remember it's clan chat not friends chat).

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

lolwatt.png

Lolwat.

No CSB or Hex bound.

I got it by picking up looted mage runes and fire waving warriors/high leveled skeles/ghosts, and I looted a Gravecreeper Long and about 14 Prom arrows that I used to shoot a dragon that was trolling us from the other side of a groove room. Had no idea it'd actually give me sharpshooter.

Still have no idea how I got MVP though.

Was a crap floor though, so doesn't really matter. Still really funny to see all those titles together though.

mvp is whoever gets the most xp during that floor.

I never get the most xp in a floor.

Ever.

My skills suck, so all of the hunter/rc/mining/thieving/agility etc. exp from doors, I never usually get.

EDIT: WOO 3000th post L

You got the most melee/range/mage exp and considering DG'ing is 90% Combat I think its safe to say you would of gotten the most xp.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

hi i have a question. I have a clan that i don't want to leave but i still want to dungeoneer whit you. i wonder if i could come to the world you do dungeons in or if you have a friend chat join it.

Dos_Baanana.png

hi i have a question. I have a clan that ii don't want to leave but i still want to dungeoneer whit you guys. i wonder if i could come to the world you do dungeons in or if you have a friend chat join it.

You can join the clan chat as a guest. Make sure you've read the guidelines before joining the clan chat.

siggya.png

Wow, I got my first ever 20:00 floor ever thanks to you all, really grateful to everyone :)

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

lolwatt.png

Lolwat.

No CSB or Hex bound.

I got it by picking up looted mage runes and fire waving warriors/high leveled skeles/ghosts, and I looted a Gravecreeper Long and about 14 Prom arrows that I used to shoot a dragon that was trolling us from the other side of a groove room. Had no idea it'd actually give me sharpshooter.

Still have no idea how I got MVP though.

Was a crap floor though, so doesn't really matter. Still really funny to see all those titles together though.

mvp is whoever gets the most xp during that floor.

I never get the most xp in a floor.

Ever.

My skills suck, so all of the hunter/rc/mining/thieving/agility etc. exp from doors, I never usually get.

EDIT: WOO 3000th post L

Last I checked, combat gave you xp.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Weekly trivia updated. :thumbup:

Please add that you don't need to pray anything while flesh already is targeting someone else. Kind of sad seeing all the juicy mage pray go to waste(and it does absolutely nothing).

Otherwise, win trivia :thumbsup:

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

B=blue

c®=crimson

go=gold

gr=green

o=orange

p=purple

s=silver

y=yellow

co=corner

cr=crescent

d=diamond

p=pentagon

t=triangle

r=rectangle

s(h)=shield

w=wedge

posting for someone

if you can't get used to it typing the first 2 letters of each is fine

edit: I put r in brackets and it became an awesome copyright sign thing

siggya.png

Are there any tips for dealing with large door lag?

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Don't dungeoneer. That's basically how i've got rid of it for a while(and jagex has no plans to do anything about it).

In all seriousness, the better computer and net connection and lower graphical settings you have, the less doorlag you should have.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Mine improved a bit after I turned all my graphics settings to the lowest possible.

This is the best way to do it, also not sure how commonplace this is in DGS but if you're keying pick a world you have a low ping on. 99 is quite a laggy world compared to others.

Anyway now I have got my laptop back I can DG again but I want to make myself more useful in dungeon since my skills aren't particularly impressive. I know 99 Herb and 95 Pray would be ideal but I can't afford one of those, let alone both and I'm in the process of getting 90 thieving. Any other skills I can easily improve upon to make myself more useful?

Blood_Angel.png

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Mine improved a bit after I turned all my graphics settings to the lowest possible.

This is the best way to do it, also not sure how commonplace this is in DGS but if you're keying pick a world you have a low ping on. 99 is quite a laggy world compared to others.

Anyway now I have got my laptop back I can DG again but I want to make myself more useful in dungeon since my skills aren't particularly impressive. I know 99 Herb and 95 Pray would be ideal but I can't afford one of those, let alone both and I'm in the process of getting 90 thieving. Any other skills I can easily improve upon to make myself more useful?

Blood_Angel.png

craft, con, fm, mining, while doing tree/herb runs and c2ing your c1s each reset

also since you're 89 thief get 90

after that stuff is 90+ get wc and fish

siggya.png

Killed Warped Gulega in c1 and didn't get the song? What did I do wrong? Really want all the music tracks I can get :mellow:

It took me like 5 larges to get that soundtrack from him

I think it's just a bit buggy

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg