Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

Although I won't be quick enough connection-wise to dg with y'all for a few more months, I'm wondering how important is it that we become a recruit rank rather than join the cc as a guest? I'm guessing I'd just have to suffer through a time of not getting on to many floors until people recognize me enough to know my qualities in a dg?

Idk how the other keyers do it, but if you have skype and respond first when I advertise a floor, you're in. If you seem brand new and don't have a rank I might check if you've read the guidelines, but beyond that I'll take whomever.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I won't be quick enough connection-wise to dg with y'all for a few more months, I'm wondering how important is it that we become a recruit rank rather than join the cc as a guest? I'm guessing I'd just have to suffer through a time of not getting on to many floors until people recognize me enough to know my qualities in a dg?

Just FYI, the moment you tell me you're able to dg again and want a recruit rank, just say so and you got it. I haven't forgotten you. :P

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I'd like to join. I've been getting into DG a lot more recently, about to level 78 :P

Do I have to apply to join, or shall I jump into DGS CC?

Feel free to PM me in-game, "Dyze", I'm currently slitting my wrists trying to get somewhere with W117!

I'd like to join. I've been getting into DG a lot more recently, about to level 78 :P

Do I have to apply to join, or shall I jump into DGS CC?

First thing you should do is read the guidelines. That will answer your questions, and prepare you to DG.

Have read them again :^_^: Thanks!

That's just to discourage the idiots that find us from rsof

^ This. All Tipiters are free to use the chat as always.

Is the CC "DGS"? because every time I've joined it's been empty :P

That's just to discourage the idiots that find us from rsof

^ This. All Tipiters are free to use the chat as always.

Is the CC "DGS"? because every time I've joined it's been empty :P

Join the clan chat (the yellow people tab) the friends chat (green people) is not ours

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

WarpedHeroKeyer16.pngblood_neck.png

Keying video recorded by Number1Boss:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIlTys-n3Pshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6pstclETg8

Keying videos are always good to watch so I thought I'd post this here. Turn the volume up since everyone but Number1 boss is pretty quiet in the video.

Me, Number1 boss, R Y A N, and Crystalfarm were in skype call and the I gio I guy was a 3bo random. Highest dger on the team was ryan with like 170m xp and hes 14 lol.

Feel free to post any constructive criticism, though don't just rant about the binds. (and maybe post it on the video too for number1boss).

dukky.png

dukky.png

ndhX5.png

15 min all completed george floor :thumbup: Sadly george killed me twice :(

George killed me on 1/4 health, gf medal

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

Got my CSB :D

Is there anywhere with advice on how to use it effectively? So far all I know when to use it is maging warriors, is there other monsters where it is more effective to CSB instead of 2h? And bosses (88 almost 89 dg)?

Foth.png

Got my CSB :D

Is there anywhere with advice on how to use it effectively? So far all I know when to use it is maging warriors, is there other monsters where it is more effective to CSB instead of 2h? And bosses (88 almost 89 dg)?

Brutes are quite weak to mage. People with ccs and csb often warrior/range skeles too. CSB is quite good to use on shades etc when one wayed in any rooms where you can't get to theother side till someone makes rope/jumps

Keying video recorded by Number1Boss:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIlTys-n3Pshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6pstclETg8

Keying videos are always good to watch so I thought I'd post this here. Turn the volume up since everyone but Number1 boss is pretty quiet in the video.

Me, Number1 boss, R Y A N, and Crystalfarm were in skype call and the I gio I guy was a 3bo random. Highest dger on the team was ryan with like 170m xp and hes 14 lol.

Feel free to post any constructive criticism, though don't just rant about the binds. (and maybe post it on the video too for number1boss).

Oh wow. I wish I had that little doorlag- no wonder my floor times are so high. I spend easily 2.5x as long as him just waiting for doorlag to end. -.-

That said, the guy needs to speed up the start of his floor by grabbing money first (the team should be told to leave arrows right away), then one food, then prepping. He also has all kinds of little gatestone management issues, and spent a little too long running around aimlessly, especially when reborns were messing with him- there was one point where he didn't need to go through any GDs but still let the reborns make him delay for like 15 seconds. Could have been a lot more proactive with the statue room too. It felt like he was with the team doing gds WAY too much, but I think that might have just been the map. Speaking of the map, he didn't look at his map nearly enough to know what was going on, particularly with choosing which GD to go to first- I'm pretty sure he had the team do guaranteed denk GDs before branching GDs a few times. With as few doors to gate out at one time as there seemed to be, he ought to have had somebody gate home so he wouldn't have had to home teleport 50 times, especially after the boss ended up there. Crazy lucky as far as no really slow rooms, so even with all the derp he managed a good time.

I know you said not to rant about the binds, but even if you go full platebeard, you REALLY should be binding a chainskirt instead of platelegs. Plate gives so much slash and stab defense that piling more on with legs is worthless, but a plateskirt rounds it out by giving a ton of crush def. That said, did it really look like he needed the defense? I only saw him taking damage at all once, and that was from a shade. Meanwhile he was sure to have 50 salves on him at all times. I'd do plate and primal gaunts if I were him.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Also use magic on greaters and blacks.