Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

How many runes should I make at the start?

I probably make too many often. Usually 10 astrals (gets like 16), 40 cosmics (gets 80) and like 90 laws.

I make less if I don't get cash but I often have enough for that, and I hate going back to craft runes.

I'm thinking I probably need 60 cosmics 60 laws?

I go for 60 cosmics (30 ess) and the rest laws (if my ess is going to get me less than 60 laws i make 40 cosmics and the rest laws) when keying. I only normally make astrals on abandoneds (I probably make too many laws in general). I don't remember ever having to make more cosmics. But it depends alot on keying style tbh, whether the keyer or dpsers are doing the majority of ggs movement, and how much exploring you do/how liberal you are with personal gate making

If I'm really short on cash i make cosmics first, get more for my ess, and i can always use the portal for ggsing till i get 5k+ coins

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

WarpedHeroKeyer16.pngblood_neck.png

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I probably make too many often. Usually 10 astrals (gets like 16), 40 cosmics (gets 80) and like 90 laws.

I make less if I don't get cash but I often have enough for that, and I hate going back to craft runes.

that's a good number.

If cash is low, it might be a good idea to cut out on a few laws, drop a cosmic gatestone @ HT, and tele back for more later.

Naaxi.png

I think I might overuse my gatestone teleports a bit, 'cause I always try to have 80-100 laws/cosmics and by the end of the floor I'm usually left with 15-25 of each. :mellow:

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I generally wouldn't know about keying(as you would need more cosmics), but whenever i get 100 ess at start i never run out- that is making 60 law-70 cosmic-10 astral. On warped that would be 65 law as astrals are useless(only shadow spider poison and that totals around 190 damage, less than a salve). While keying those number should likely be close to 50-90-10 or 55-90.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I usually only use 3 ess for astrals in Occ/Abd, leaves me with 6 astrals. I only cure when I'm not about to die, so I'd say 5 cures is plenty for a floor.

As far as laws/cosmics, I make both numbers pretty much even. Really easy setup for me is to start with 100 ess, do X laws (60), 1 click on astrals (10), and whatever is left goes to cosmics (60).

I'm 88 rc, so I double cosmics/astrals.

I very rarely run out of runes at 60/60 - cosmics/laws

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

Thanks Jimi!

I was always too lazy to do this/had it on a piece of paper i could never find at the right time, so now i took a minute and wrote it :)

Should come in handy.

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

For runes, I grab 100 ess and make 65 laws, 30(x2) cosmics, and 5(x2) astrals. If I end up with less ess I make even cosmics/laws and cut out the astrals until I get some more cash.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

For someone who doesn't have 70 RC for CSB and has laws bound, how many of astrals, cosmics, and alch runes should I make?

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

30-40 cosmics

10 astrals(none on warped)

alch runes aren't needed imo

if your not keying

if you are 50-60 cosmics

harpycopy.png

fyi, ladies dig the talons

Hot man of the Trickster Pirates.

For someone who doesn't have 70 RC for CSB and has laws bound, how many of astrals, cosmics, and alch runes should I make?

Are alch runes really necessary? But I'd say 20-40 astrals and 50(100) cosmics.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

With 50 rc, how many astrals and cosmics would 10 ess make?

I use alch runes to alch the bags, charms that aren't crimson (excluding gold), and weapons I find.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

60 cosmics and 6-10 astrals is basically always enough, alch runes are unnecessary. Other than that, you should get 70 RC ASAP as law runes are not very useful, particularly if you aren't keying(but even then csb is better).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

^ I wish I had the willpower to get 70 RC, but I absolutely despise RC.

azeem1992.png

Penguins/effigies then.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

How do you guys use over 10 astrals? :mellow:

Never use astrals on anything except cures.

Humidify can be vaguely useful, I can never remember to collect the runes though. Vengeance is similarly kind of cool to have on bosses.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Humidify can be vaguely useful, I can never remember to collect the runes though. Vengeance is similarly kind of cool to have on bosses.

Making Venge runes is kind of a waste of time, unless you have Venge Group.

td2sig.jpg

Making Venge runes is kind of a waste of time, unless you have Venge Group.

The idea is to pick them up...

Courteous towards the elderly, hah. Most people in the clan chat don't do floors below 30 so it's a good idea to just use peng points/tears of guthix to get to 59 dg then start dging with the cc. Solo till then, too.

C1Geq.png

Courteous towards the elderly, hah. Most people in the clan chat don't do floors below 30 so it's a good idea to just use peng points/tears of guthix to get to 59 dg then start dging with the cc. Solo till then, too.

59, got it. Thanks for the help!

Bagman10.png

Bagman10.png