Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

Provided you get a ranked keyer + wingman, floors are generally around 25 minutes even with unhooded/gorg 2h people.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the stars are competent enought, the bananas are just people who've been there for a while and knows the guidelines, not necessarily competent, the unranked are newcomers

DGSers with skype are pretty universally great dungeoneers, so if you get skype and join skype teams you're basically guaranteed great floors.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

DGSers with skype are pretty universally great dungeoneers, so if you get skype and join skype teams you're basically guaranteed great floors.

This. Take 3 average people fresh from 148 that just joined dgs, put them in a skype team with Green, Grimy or myself (the keyers who use skype most often) and a wingman and you'll be getting 25 minute floors easily, with a lot of great information for the aforementioned 3.

ZMFg2.jpg

Provided you get a ranked keyer + wingman, floors are generally around 25 minutes even with unhooded/gorg 2h people.

I'll just add that there are some rather capable non-ranked keyers, as well. Pretty much anyone who's willing to host a floor for you will key it in 30 minutes or less, unless the floor/team is uncooperative... or the keyer is extremely new.

Our_Moon.png

Get defence levels pls

I see alot more things wrong with the pic other than him having a bind he can't use...

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

NVM: Jumping to conclusions lol

Get defence levels pls

I see alot more things wrong with the pic other than him having a bind he can't use...

Well aren't you special then? :thumbup:

Grats on the hood, have fun with getting def levels :P

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Psst, xpx, it's not a DGS team :P

Though I bet I would have fun Dungeoneering with them sometime!

I don't think good dungeoneering traditions change much with what team you are with- they do have ragers and in all likelyhood haven't smithed armor, so they are atleast trying to be good.

And really, i just have reservations about having 4 manned a floor once, but that picture doesn't show me much promise in that department.

If you are hosting a c1 party, you really shouldn't afk half of the floors in spite you are not doing most of the gds.

Just now I was doing c1s with 3 other guys from DGS and the party leader spent his time mostly afking, and when not afking, dcing. I understand sometimes you dc or rs throws you out, but if this happens all the time, you shouldn't play dungeoneering. Seems that some ppl think effiency in c1s is irrelevant. :rolleyes:

Just sayin' cause the guy was 110dg and I got enough of his lack of cooperation around f15 and I left the party. He wouldnt promote me to become the PT leader when asked nor he would answer when I asked if he's lagging a lot or whats going on. Wouldn't sit on doors or would not call doors when he was sitting on some and wouldn't move when told to swap. I don't get it.

AbandonnedHeroDpser22.png

If you are hosting a c1 party, you really shouldn't afk half of the floors in spite you are not doing most of the gds.

Just now I was doing c1s with 3 other guys from DGS and the party leader spent his time mostly afking, and when not afking, dcing. I understand sometimes you dc or rs throws you out, but if this happens all the time, you shouldn't play dungeoneering. Seems that some ppl think effiency in c1s is irrelevant. :rolleyes:

Just sayin' cause the guy was 110dg and I got enough of his lack of cooperation around f15 and I left the party. He wouldnt promote me to become the PT leader when asked nor he would answer when I asked if he's lagging a lot or whats going on. Wouldn't sit on doors or would not call doors when he was sitting on some and wouldn't move when told to swap. I don't get it.

was he afking or doorstanding? I agree about the dcing, but sometimes that just happens, and c1's usually make for alot of lag. Probably should have kicked him from the party and continue 4 man(basically the same as 5 man anyway).

was he afking or doorstanding? I agree about the dcing, but sometimes that just happens, and c1's usually make for alot of lag. Probably should have kicked him from the party and continue 4 man(basically the same as 5 man anyway).

There were 4 of us to start with so if we left him behind, we would have had only 3 of us. Not many ppl are online at this time so we didn't get full party...

Half of the time he was afking and sometimes doorsitting, but yet if you are doorsitting you could call out the door to make keyers work faster. Ousekeys taught me this when I was doing c1s with him and I found that helpful.

AbandonnedHeroDpser22.png

This. Take 3 average people fresh from 148 that just joined dgs, put them in a skype team with Green, Grimy or myself (the keyers who use skype most often) and a wingman and you'll be getting 25 minute floors easily, with a lot of great information for the aforementioned 3.

This. As much as I dislike setting up skype, feeling a little geeky when talking to "strangers" over a game, etc... whenever I do, I never regret it. Great floors, much more relaxed to communicate, and you get to leran more you as you can discuss stuff while dg'ing much more easily.

Over the last two days I have started using the cc, and have done a few dungs with people, rare pain, usa, tui and weirdo, and a few others. I must say i've greatly enjoyed it, and have learned alot even in just a few larges. Didn't get many printscrenes, but did get this.

dung1.jpg

Was a 5 man, but blood neck left after boss.

I do have a few questions, today I finally got 70 rc, and I was wondering is there a way to hunt for a CSB to bind, or do I just wait to see one in a large?

Also, how do I go about getting a recruit rank in the clan chat? Is there a formal method? Or is it a case of doing dungs with people untill it comes around?

Anyway, thanks in advance.

Foth.png

The best way to get a csb is to do normal larges(preferably occoult ones). Do tell your team, particularly a hex, that you are after one.

Recruit rank is given out on a case-by-case basis, and i you've read the guidelined carefully, been in some floors and not had any serious issues a mod or admin(gold star or key rank) can invite you to the clan.

Must the recruit rank be requested by a PM ingame or something? or a PM on TIF? Do do you just wait?

You can ask one of the gold stars. Actually, I'm logging in in a minute and I can do it.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I thought Abandons were the best way to get CSBs?

Although I won't be quick enough connection-wise to dg with y'all for a few more months, I'm wondering how important is it that we become a recruit rank rather than join the cc as a guest? I'm guessing I'd just have to suffer through a time of not getting on to many floors until people recognize me enough to know my qualities in a dg?

Neltak.png

Although I won't be quick enough connection-wise to dg with y'all for a few more months, I'm wondering how important is it that we become a recruit rank rather than join the cc as a guest? I'm guessing I'd just have to suffer through a time of not getting on to many floors until people recognize me enough to know my qualities in a dg?

The only real difference is people are more likely to ask you the trivia if they don't recognise you, other than that it doesn't matter.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png