Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

Yeah, that's true. I don't have the funds to raise my skills, so I cannot do anything about the skill doors. Atm though, I need to make 2m to recharge my Rapier.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ From what I've heard about Toad, that is true. :P

Btw, what do you guys make of this? "If you're doing small floors solo, the platebody is better than the shadow silk hood. It's been proven, however the shadow silk hood is better for teams. Ask around and see how many people have a hood at 85 dungeoneering or lower."

Also, I don't have the funds to raise my skills, so I cannot do anything about the skill doors. Atm though, I need to make 2m to recharge my Rapier. So for now I need to make $, but once I make 2m or more, I will start keying.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

you should use tokens to recharge chaotics

When someone is completely green to such a level of detail isn't it better to use cash, since you're not earning tokens faster than you could earn money? Would also allow him to put the tokens to better use, like upgrading his rings?

Idkmybffjill.

hzvjpwS.gif

I used to think that tokens and $ would be best to use to recharge Chaotic, but I soon learned from DGS that it's better to use Tokens to Upgrade Ring.

azeem1992.png

you should use tokens to recharge chaotics

Even compared to the worst reward of xp, i can easily make the 22.5m an hour required for cash to be more efficient(and usually, when using tokens on xp, you actually get up to 2 xp/token overall). Tokens generally aren't worth it for recharging at lower levels, too(as you have much more worthwhile rewards to purchase with them), so that suggestion really isn't as uniform as you might think.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Hey guys, Chee, toad, and I are starting a project on the critical path!

110617034617.png

We hope to discover patterns and information about how it works.

More information is located on grimy's forums

Thanks ! :)

siggya.png

Nice start then like 50 gds

13zmhkn.png

Boss dead and 3 keys had to be run, could have been quicker but sub 15s are nice.

(60/64 rooms)

347ustf.jpg

This was a really good layout, but ghosts.... helps with 4 good people but quickest i've been in for a while.

beastp.png

And another good layout with blink, honestly this was majority skill doors and was crazy lol..

(Funny thing is it doesn't really matter who keys, you do the best with that specific layout and you all key basically.)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

we're releasing the AHK code for the drop highlighter:

I highly recommend using this code, and I will be using it myself.

It highlights searches for the words "blue" or "grimy" when you right click, and highlights that word.

This makes looting herbs and blue charms in drop piles in daemonheim easier.

Wicked cleaned up and revised the code for us.

Note that you must have wicked's functions also installed on your AHK for this to work!

If you don't know where to get wicked's functions, pm any dgs admin or just ask around about it.

[spoiler=Code]

DetectHiddenWindows, On

CoordMode, Mouse, Screen
CoordMode, Pixel, Screen
CoordMode, ToolTip, Screen

Loop, 2
{
  Gui, %A_Index%: +AlwaysOnTop -Caption +Border +ToolWindow
  Gui, %A_Index%: Margin, 1, 1
  Gui, %A_Index%: Font, s07, Arial
  Gui, %A_Index%: Add, Text,, % (A_Index==1) ? "Grimy herb":"Blue charm"
}
WinSet_Click_Through_PID()

#IfWinActive, RuneScape
{
~RButton::
  If !RS_Find_Applet()
     Return
  Sleep (100)
  MouseGetPos, mX, mY
  ImageSearch, gX, gY, % mX-250, % mY-250, % mX+250, % mY+250, C:\grimy\Grimy_Herb.bmp ;~ CHANGE THIS
  G:=ErrorLevel
  ImageSearch, bX, bY, % mX-250, % mY-250, % mX+250, % mY+250, C:\grimy\Blue_Charm.bmp ;~ CHANGE THIS
  B:=ErrorLevel
  If(G && B)
     Return
  If !G
     Gui, 1: Show, % "x" gX " y" gY " NoActivate"
  If !B
     Gui, 2: Show, % "x" bX " y" bY " NoActivate"
  SetTimer, Remove, 2000
Return

Remove:
  Gui, 1: Hide
  Gui, 2: Hide
  SetTimer, Remove, Off
Return

~LButton::
  SetTimer, Remove, Off
Return
}

you must also save the following two images somewhere on your computer:

TIQt5.png

tS1H0.png

and then input their file locations where it says CHANGE THIS in the code

example of what it does:

do note that the code is currently limited to only highlighting 1 herb and 1 blue charm per search.

This code only runs if your active window has the word "runescape" in it

It won't waste CPU searching for blue charms and grimy herbs when you're not actively playing runescape in other words :P

could make it highlight keys, but it is my personal preference not to have that in my code.

bQ6UF.png

Naaxi.png

Hey guys, Chee, toad, and I are starting a project on the critical path!

110617034617.png

We hope to discover patterns and information about how it works.

More information is located on grimy's forums

Thanks ! :)

Quoted for emphasis aka new page

siggya.png

we're releasing the AHK code for the drop highlighter:

I highly recommend using this code, and I will be using it myself.

It highlights searches for the words "blue" or "grimy" when you right click, and highlights that word.

This makes looting herbs and blue charms in drop piles in daemonheim easier.

Wicked cleaned up and revised the code for us.

Note that you must have wicked's functions also installed on your AHK for this to work!

If you don't know where to get wicked's functions, pm any dgs admin or just ask around about it.

[spoiler=Code]

DetectHiddenWindows, On

CoordMode, Mouse, Screen
CoordMode, Pixel, Screen
CoordMode, ToolTip, Screen

Loop, 2
{
  Gui, %A_Index%: +AlwaysOnTop -Caption +Border +ToolWindow
  Gui, %A_Index%: Margin, 1, 1
  Gui, %A_Index%: Font, s07, Arial
  Gui, %A_Index%: Add, Text,, % (A_Index==1) ? "Grimy herb":"Blue charm"
}
WinSet_Click_Through_PID()

#IfWinActive, RuneScape
{
~RButton::
  If !RS_Find_Applet()
     Return
  Sleep (100)
  MouseGetPos, mX, mY
  ImageSearch, gX, gY, % mX-250, % mY-250, % mX+250, % mY+250, C:\grimy\Grimy_Herb.bmp ;~ CHANGE THIS
  G:=ErrorLevel
  ImageSearch, bX, bY, % mX-250, % mY-250, % mX+250, % mY+250, C:\grimy\Blue_Charm.bmp ;~ CHANGE THIS
  B:=ErrorLevel
  If(G && B)
     Return
  If !G
     Gui, 1: Show, % "x" gX " y" gY " NoActivate"
  If !B
     Gui, 2: Show, % "x" bX " y" bY " NoActivate"
  SetTimer, Remove, 2000
Return

Remove:
  SetTimer, Remove, Off
Return

~LButton::
  SetTimer, Remove, Off
Return
}

you must also save the following two images somewhere on your computer:

TIQt5.png

tS1H0.png

and then input their file locations where it says CHANGE THIS in the code

example of what it does:

do note that the code is currently limited to only highlighting 1 herb and 1 blue charm per search.

This code only runs if your active window has the word "runescape" in it

It won't waste CPU searching for blue charms and grimy herbs when you're not actively playing runescape in other words :P

could make it highlight keys, but it is my personal preference not to have that in my code.

bQ6UF.png

Can't you make a script that just clicks on them? I don't see the purpose of highlighting.

Is there something special a keyer does during the start of floor?

azeem1992.png

That's it?

azeem1992.png

Gets a toolkit. Gets laws/cosmics. Check map at some point. Gate ht.

So no, not really anything special. Except the keyer since they're holding the gt should go in the direction that looks like the biggest path.

siggya.png

Alright, thanks.

azeem1992.png

I guess finding the path that branches off most is the biggest thing a keyer does at start. I will get more into the roles of the keyer when I start asking questions to the wingman in a large floor as keyer. Thanks all and hope to dg with you all soon (maybe on June 19th). :P

azeem1992.png

Hi there,

I'm not exactly an active Tip.it member, but I've been getting into Dging lately and I was hoping I could join the clan :). I have 72 dg, t7 berserker and t6 blazer and a Gorgonite 2h, platebody, and csb bound. I just wanted to post and make sure it's ok to join the cc since no one will recognize me.

Thanks!

Hi there,

I'm not exactly an active Tip.it member, but I've been getting into Dging lately and I was hoping I could join the clan :). I have 72 dg, t7 berserker and t6 blazer and a Gorgonite 2h, platebody, and csb bound. I just wanted to post and make sure it's ok to join the cc since no one will recognize me.

Thanks!

Inb4readtheguidelines.

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png

As a keyer my #1 priority is to GTFO the ht and check the map to see the best path to initially take. honestly though everyone should check the map at the start

in order to see where to go most likely, unless a GD is found.

k2iq7n.png