Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id like to publicly apologize to grunnrules for trying to loot his soulgazer pile, [cabbage] move from me.

Won't happen again. Again, sorry grunnrules.

Why would it happen just once? Not a very good sign of your discipline tbh.

It was a bit situational, but definitely not enough to validate it.

:shame:

siggya.png

I have no concrete data nor did i do enough floors to know this for sure... but theres a new good way to hunt for ssh's!

c6 small 5:5 furnished (and maybe abandoned) got an average of 1 spider a floor! (this included floors with dead bonus doors cuz we're not gonna pot for 100+ in a small :P)

Also alot of fun tbh and the exp is decent, its like ur always doing a boss!!

Just stomp + sagittare means long floors...

I have no concrete data nor did i do enough floors to know this for sure... but theres a new good way to hunt for ssh's!

c6 small 5:5 furnished (and maybe abandoned) got an average of 1 spider a floor! (this included floors with dead bonus doors cuz we're not gonna pot for 100+ in a small :P)

Best way to hunt for a hood is floor 30-35 med.

2nd best would be 18-29 med.

siggya.png

Best way to hunt for a hood is floor 30-35 med.

2nd best would be 18-29 med.

For solo, it's 30-35 med, for 5:5 it's 30-35 large until proven otherwise. Giving up half your xp for 5 people to hunt a hood sounds ridiculous.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

what the [bleep]

umg speedy bananas with minus million mod and 2k deaths.

Still waiting on proper floors(occ/war, no deaths).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Not really DGS team or whatever, but I decided to see how fast I could do a floor in W117:

110618172605.png

Not too bad considering I haven't keyed properly in months + idiot teammates + 500 pot doors :P

Could be a good sign for when I key for a decently good team, no?

IDK

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

what the [bleep]

umg speedy bananas with minus million mod and 2k deaths.

Still waiting on proper floors(occ/war, no deaths).

Inspiring words of encouragement.

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

Keying a sub 20 full map on abd/occ/warp is a good floor. Keying sub 16 in dgs when you're not a rank is a great achievement, no matter the floor type. Just gotta go for sub 15 now Stan :P

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

WarpedHeroKeyer16.pngblood_neck.png

I'm still at sub 15 meds and super-50 larges. Atleast it's better than my previous super-60.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Umm tbh I don't think practicing on meds will make larges go faster. It will work to a point, but to make larges go faster, you have to practice larges.

Yeah, this. Time to take the training wheels off, Fire Rage.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I do practice on larges, but I'm trying to get faster with a friend's chat before practicing with DGS.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

I do practice on larges, but I'm trying to get faster with a friend's chat before practicing with DGS.

If you tell people you're new and looking to learn, no one will complain about long floors. More often than not, another player (i.e. a wingman, perhaps) in your floor will be able to point out what you're doing wrong and how to improve. If you put off joining DGS you're really only delaying your learning. ^^

Our_Moon.png

True.

azeem1992.png

Thanks Toad. You really think I can improve quickly? :)

EDIT: Btw, what do you guys make of this? "If you're doing small floors solo, the platebody is better than the shadow silk hood. It's been proven, however the shadow silk hood is better for teams. Ask around and see how many people have a hood at 85 dungeoneering or lower."

azeem1992.png