Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want a bneck, I'm rocking these primal gaunts all day. Bneck isn't even good.

[hide]The trick is to make the edimmu's believe you don't want them and don't care@@@[/hide]

How is a Bneck not useful?

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

So it isn't good cuz of the str bonus? The healing means nothing?

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Is it cuz they are harder to get?

azeem1992.png

Lol @ above.

I want to learn to key, but I don't want to practice w people because I'm afraid to [bleep] up the dungeon :'(

Just let the team know that you're new to keying. A very large number of DGSers have learned to key that way. It's very helpful to watch pro keyers, too.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Haha w/e. One person didn't want their name so I just did them all, not too well I guess.

That person (Low C) happens to be banned from DGS right now.

Based on what I was told, you were asked by the admins to not advertise in DGS for this person, but you kept advertising in spite of that request.

You partially scratched out the names, but, it's pretty obvious that you took Low C with you that floor anyways.

If you want to dispute Low C's banning, you can bring it up in a private chat with any of the leaders (preferably me, as the other leaders are tired of talking about it).

Regardless, we need to enforce our rules, so please don't do this again.

This is your first warning.

Naaxi.png

Okay, i want to be transparent with everyone about why i'm banned from DGS. I figured I could do floors with friends without being noticed and I was even told that was okay but now that policy has changed apparently. If I do a floor with a friend from now on I will not use world 99, friends are not to advertise floors in the DGS clan chat as I do not want to cause anymore problems.

I was banned from DGS because I stole a Divine Spirit Shield 3 months ago from a friend. The reason I stole the shield cannot be revealed here as it is against tip.it policy to discuss rule breaking. I however did not go through with my plans and when the clan I was apart of found out I stole from one of their own they tracked me down via the website domain I registered. I ended up settling over phone with the person I stole from that I would return 83% of the stolen money in exchange for a clean slate. He agreed and has since quit runescape to play another game. I returned recently and all of this has occurred so I'm letting truth be known.

In sum, if you're a friend of mine and didn't know this don't invite me to dungeoneer with you if it's a DGS floor.

Low_C.png

As Grimy said, DGSers will no longer be allowed to advertise for floors in the clan chat if there are banned players on the team. We haven't had this problem before, but apparently being on the banlist isn't clear enough, so I'm clarifying our position now. It really defeats the purpose of a ban if one can still reap the benefits of DGS, and it's generally unhealthy for the community.

Without going into detail, Low_C's ban was originally due to the divine spirit shield ordeal, but it went quite further than that in the proceeding weeks.

If you're friends with someone on the banlist and you want to dg with them, use 117/148/3BO/UDG/No Quitters/etc. Thank you.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

The proceeding weeks where things went further wouldn't be me not wanting to step down as an administrator would it? I find it hilarious how everything is kept opaque when TEF's main argument against unfair banning against TEF'ers is transparency.

Low_C.png

I will happily go into more details surrounding your ban, subsequent unbanning and then rebanning, followed by another unban and reban. But it will only serve too make you look foolish, something I do not wish to do.

I will happily go into more details surrounding your ban, subsequent unbanning and then rebanning, followed by another unban and reban. But it will only serve too make you look foolish, something I do not wish to do.

Go ahead. I have the call logs so we can be even more transparent.

Low_C.png