Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minute large with pro team I videod a while ago which was a consistent row, the keyer non-maxed but shows you what's possible basically.

Another one on the way I'll add later (this isn't promoting suiciding, I do it because I'm 120).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxx8mTYLZTQ

Fullscreen so you can actually read chatbox ;)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Kiting/sidestepping

The main idea is to avoid a monster's melee attack, so they focus on you with their ranged/magic attack. For you to be doing any damage, you need to still hit them (obviously). To do so, stay out of their melee range for the most part, and when you see their attack animation, click attack. After you've hit them, step back. done correctly, the monster wont melee you and will continue to use melee/magic on you.

But in DG, this really is only useful for Dread/ghosts without CSB to my knowledge. Maybe some other bosses to a lesser extent. (I think kiting Shadow forger prevents it's melee atk, as well as helps avoid his range atk). In the overworld it's useful on the 360s, and semi-useful on dragons.

15 minute large with pro team I videod a while ago which was a consistent row, the keyer non-maxed but shows you what's possible basically.

Another one on the way I'll add later (this isn't promoting suiciding, I do it because I'm 120).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxx8mTYLZTQ

Fullscreen so you can actually read chatbox ;)

Brb 3BO.

Im confused, Is there not a friends chat for DGS anymore. Am I expected to leave my clan if i want to run with you?

mr%20monky.png

"We shouldn't wish for easier lives, we should wish to be stronger men"

No you can join the guest chat. Go to the clan tab, press the little green button on the bottom right and join dgs.

//to talk in your current clan

///to talk in the guest chat

Blue_Sock.png

Grid

ferretz.png

Red X's can be either ferret spawn or the pressure tiles, it can be any two, all are solveable within 3, the majority two.

The ferret moves diagonally first, then straight as shown in the example.

ferret2.png

Thanks to Toad for this weeks trivia.

Am i not able to talk as a guest in the clan chat? If so, Im not sure how to find someone doing the floors i need? Im trying for 36-40 now and not getting anywhere. People leave in 117 all the time and its fustrating me.

mr%20monky.png

"We shouldn't wish for easier lives, we should wish to be stronger men"

Am i not able to talk as a guest in the clan chat? If so, Im not sure how to find someone doing the floors i need? Im trying for 36-40 now and not getting anywhere. People leave in 117 all the time and its fustrating me.

yes you are able to talk. are you sure ur in the right channel?

also am i right in saying if the room is this shaped, it will always be a dead end (with/without key)?

34papo1.jpg

would be good to get some confirmation lol.

also am i right in saying if the room is this shaped, it will always be a dead end (with/without key)?

34papo1.jpg

Indeed they are dead ends

34papo1.jpg

the righthand most shape isn't always a dead end i believe, unless there's another room shaped like that that isn't a DE.

Naaxi.png

it's simmilar to the fremmy scout room i guess, but i dont think i've ever seen that room not de.

also can i add this to the list?

642ejq.jpg

i think that's all of them

the usefulness of this info is pretty niche but still helpful Lol.

34papo1.jpg

the righthand most shape isn't always a dead end i believe, unless there's another room shaped like that that isn't a DE.

yea I think ghost rooms sometimes look like the right most room

siggya.png

34papo1.jpg

No other room has the hole in the middle. Some "challenge" rooms - ferrets, ghosts, and ramo, from what I've seen, are narrowed with diagonal walls.

[spoiler=Quote]

34papo1.jpg

No other room has the hole in the middle. Some "challenge" rooms - ferrets, ghosts, and ramo, from what I've seen, are narrowed with diagonal walls.

Yea they also don't have red lines on the edges for doors..

Yes, its not exactly the same but you as the keyer you often don't open denks so you see the room from afar. So from just the bottom of the minimap showing the room the right most sometimes turns out to be a ghost or barrel room or other things when you thought it was a denk

I think it's really only ferret/ramo in abandoned but not 100% sure

siggya.png